Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! (17460 Views)

Making A Man Happy Vs Making A Woman Happy (photo) / Photo: How To Make A Man happy Versus How To Make A Woman Happy / The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2011
The 7 things that makes every woman happy.

Magical Ways To Make A Woman Feel Like You Were The Most Wonderful Mate She Could Ever Imagine. When you know that you have found the perfect woman for you, you want to make sure that she feels the same way. You want her to be as happy with you as you are with her. In order to do this, you may want to figure out a way to make her know and understand that she has the most perfect mate for her. You will want to know what to say to her to make her realize that she has found her true love.

1, Say what is important to her.

The first thing that you want to do is find out what is important to her. Find out if she wants her man to coddle of her or give her more freedom. You do not want to seem too overbearing and crowd her. Tell her that she is important to you and that you want to make sure that she has what she needs. This is something that will make her feel good and know that you are the perfect mate for her.

2, Tell her that she looks nice.

The most important thing that a woman wants to hear is that she looks good. No matter where you are going or if you are sitting on the couch watching TV, you need to compliment her and tell her how wonderful she looks. This is the only way that you will be able to make her know and understand that you think she is a beautiful woman and she will think you are the most perfect mate in the world.

3, Ask her if she needs anything.

This is something that a lot of men forget to do. It is important that we take care of the woman in our lives as she takes care of us. When we get up to get a drink, ask her if she needs anything. You are going to the kitchen anyway, so what is the big deal? On your way home at night, ask her if you can bring her anything. This is a great way for a woman to know that you are sincere and quite possibly the most perfect man in the world for her.

4, Tell her you love her very much

These are the three little words that mean the most. When a woman is in love, it is important for her to know that the man she is in love with feels the same. If you do, you should make it known. Women love this. You should tell the woman of your dreams that you love her when she is least expecting it. Tell her in the middle of a movie, on the way to dinner or on an unexpected phone call from work. This will make a woman feel good and happy with their choice for the perfect man.

5, Romance her at the right time.

Do not be afraid to talk sweet things into her ear. Make the woman feel good by saying sweet and romantic things to her at any given time. You can say them when you are having a romantic dinner together or you can say them in a passionate moment. These words will make her heart flutter and she will know that she is in love.

6, Ask her how she is feeling.

This is something that is hard for any man to do. Asking a woman to share her feelings with them is not always easy. In fact this is something that can totally be hard for a man to do. However, if you find a woman that is perfect for you and you want to make her feel the same about you, you may have to suck it up a little. Sharing feelings with a woman is one way to ensure that the relationship is going in a good direction that both people can feel comfortable with.

7, Be honest with her.

When you want to impress a woman, you will have to be honest with her. Make sure that you are telling her the truth about what you want and how you feel. Tell her that you love her and that you think she is perfect for you. Sharing how you feel and that you want to be with her may be a great idea to bring the both of you closer. Tell her when you will be late and what you are doing. Do not keep secrets. This is some thing that most women will really appreciate and that a lot of men do not do in a relationship. When she knows that you are devoted to her, she will probably feel the same way and she will know that she has the right man to spend the rest of her life with.

Hope u enjoyed! cheesy tongue
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2011
Nice but I know where you got this from cheesy
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 6:34am On Apr 12, 2011
Loool it wasn't me lipsrsealed
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2011
. cheesy
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by roymary: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2011
??  Women women women, Must it be all about what you want Why are you so Oliver twist that you want more more more
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 6:44am On Apr 12, 2011
See dis good for nothing orobo runaway 9ja goat! cheesy
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by akunta(f): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2011
very very nice!!! wink wink wink me likey!
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2011
pweety if i say those things to you would u be nice 2 me undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by MsPotato(f): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2011
Pweety, that list almost does not apply to me. Only some.

Mine is

1) Cook me Egusi Soup with pounded Yam at least once a week grin kiss

2) Have sex with me minimum twice a day but if you are busy than once a day is fine. wink

3) Make me laugh! grin grin grin

4) Even if I grow fat and have a pot belly stomach, and have wrinkles and have cellulite you would still love me grin

5) Trust me and have faith in me

6) Support me in my decisions and brain storm with me

7) Be my shield when Im down and scared
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pweety, that list almost does not apply to me. Only some.

Mine is

1) Cook me Egusi Soup with pounded Yam at least once a week grin kiss

2) Have sex with me minimum twice a day but if you are busy than once a day is fine. wink

3) Make me laugh! grin grin grin

4) Even if I grow fat and have a pot belly stomach, and have wrinkles and have cellulite you would still love me grin

5) Trust me and have faith in me

6) Support me in my decisions and brain storm with me

7) Be my shield when Im down and scared

Cool girl, whatever rocks ur boat! i'm sure he does wink
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2011
akunta:

very very nice!!! wink wink wink me likey!
smiley

190:

pweety if i say those things to you would u be nice 2 me undecided
undecided undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2011
undecided undecided  undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2011
Nobody is fighting with yu, u just choose to display stttupidity & immaturity in public!
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2011
then we would continue our fights as usual since u refused 2 grow sense undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2011
[size=15pt]I don't know who the hell you think u r lately(maybe since u got to london) but u really need to get some sense, i am not 1 of ur mates that u exchange low-class words with, get that into ur scull mate!![/size]
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2011
funny enough im not even in london

get that into your thick cranium skull undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2011
Mama geee come & talk to your turkey 4 me ooo, it is proving stubborn! grin
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2011
I sold mamagee off in the market and i can sell you too  grin  grin
undecided
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Pweety4me(f): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2011
Mschew!

Friend ko friend ni. . .move from my front jor!
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by 190: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2011
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by iice(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
The only things i'd ask for from the list is 1 & 7.
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
Doing all these wil make u lose focus
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Nice one poster and I'll love to say thank you for sharing. . . ! kiss kiss

You see? I have done almost all in the list and that's why my girls and ladies won't stop thinking about me . honestly speaking you've done the right thing for sharing this even some may not appreciate the effort it toke you to post. smiley smiley wink
[/size]
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by frank317: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
aftre all these she still leaves u and sleeps with ur dirty neigbour or house boy. perhaps i did all these for my mum and thats why she loves me so much. rubish.

na because of woman i come this world. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by welycans: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
THE TITLE OF THIS POST IS "HOW TO BE A WUSS-BASS AND A WOMAN ASS SAUSAGE"
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Hiss you leaps off your mouth that's not my business . . . Woman are so good and you won't tell me you hate them . You did em for your mama what about your woman or your dreamed partner? [/size]

frank3.16:

aftre all these she still leaves u and sleeps with your dirty neigbour or house boy. perhaps i did all these for my mum and thats why she loves me so much. rubish.

na because of woman i come this world. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by desholah(m): 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
1 & 6 wink
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by eatme: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
You forgot the most important thing - EATING HER VAGAGA!!!!!!
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin grin
eatme:

You forgot the most important thing - EATING HER VAGAGA!!!!!!
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by bonetalk(m): 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
I only support dat number 7, the rest are complete waste of time, what of sharing a words of God with her? this is very important
Re: The 7 Things That Makes Every Woman Happy! by r231(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
none of the above grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / 17-year-old Model Named Most Beautiful Girl In The World For The 2nd Time (photo / Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.