Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Starting To Look Like Each Other - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Starting To Look Like Each Other - Emoji Devotions (125 Views)

This Is How The Church Will Look Like If Rapture Take Place On Sunday. / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Angels: What Do They Look Like? Do They Have Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting To Look Like Each Other - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 12:09am On Mar 06, 2021
An Emoji devotion for Fri 5 Mar ,2021

Topic: starting to look like each other

Text:For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.” Matthew 12:50

Couples who are in tune with each other often mirror each other's habits and body language. It shows that there's emotional comfort and trust in their relationship. Scientists state that partners tend to change their own habits throughout their married life. For example, if one of them was trying to quit smoking and started eating healthy food, the other one often did the same.

You should start to look like Jesus. Are your true friends doing the will of God as you do?

"So don’t be foolish with your lives, but learn what the Lord wants you to do"

What does God want your friends to do.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

To offer their body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable... Romans 12:1

To not conform to the ways people of the world become desperate for social trends and fame. Romans 12:2

It is the will of God that they abstain from fornication. 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5

Don’t be drunk with wine, which will ruin your life, but be filled with the Spirit. Ephesians 5:18

Encourage each other with psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs. Eph 5:19a

“What do you think? There was a man who had two sons. He went to the first and said, ‘Son, go and work today in the vineyard.’

“‘I will not,’ he answered, but later he changed his mind and went.

“Then the father went to the other son and said the same thing. He answered, ‘I will, sir,’ but he did not go.

“Which of the two did what his father wanted?”

“The first,” they answered.

Jesus said to them, “Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. Matthew 21:28-31

Start to look like each other. Start to think like each other. Mingle with people who do what God wants.

Prayer: Lord Jesus please give me grace to mingle with those who do your will and live with them peacefully. In Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/03/2021 / The Verdict / How Often Should The Holy Communion Be Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.