Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali (65459 Views)

Rwanda's Capital Kigali Is The Cleanest City In Africa / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by OGWILLS123: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmm, where my people no go enter .

6 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Boss469(m): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Op

Pls update us
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Boss469(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2021
Op continue pls

am planning to visit Rwanda September
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 6:29am On May 06, 2021
Hello good morning guys, sorry I haven’t updated this thread for a while now, it’s because I am schooling here and I have to read and my exams is shorting come around the corner ?? grin

4 of my friends came to Rwanda last week and just yesterday, 2 came for studies and one came for business and the other one came for tourism. grin grin

Kigali educational system is best to norm, 3 years of studies with just 300,000 for 1 year. 100k for each semester In “Independence Kigali University “

You have opportunities to differ your admission to any country of your choice if you feel that you ain’t comfortable studying your choice of course here!!

Attached pictures is the pic of the Memorial Genocide of the war that happened here just like we have “Biafra” War in Nigeria.

Coming to Rwanda for relocation you have to prepare extremely well in accommodation’ because that’s where you will face crisis, house renting here is extremely high and demanding. And you don’t pay once maybe 1yr rather you pay monthly.

So you need to prepare well.

Food and every other things are very cheap & fair.

If you’re tired of Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere around west Africa then Rwanda is for you as a stepping stone. Don’t wait for that big money to travel to America ! Start from somewhere and know what you wants grin grin cheesy

Are you a fuckaholic, Rwanda is for you haha that’s is you are coming here for tourism ooo

Their girls are homely and caring but they can’t come to your house except by God grace lol cheesy

I investigated about why you will have a friend of a girl and she will refused and answers I got back then Rwandan guys rape them and take advantage of them once they came to see you.

Tho is rare not all of them but you will hardly see it.

Kigali is very clean and neat, security tight , 24/7 light WiFi is some locations and very strong . WiFi is cheap compare to what some of us by in 9ja.

Meaning that amount you buy data in 9ja you can use it and purchase a WiFi here. And monthly sub is just 28k divide into 2 and you will get the amount in NAIRA. don’t you see. Hahah

So what are you waiting . Rwanda all the way. Don’t forget to share my post and push to the top page thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Guest911: 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
4everEdward:
Hello good morning guys, sorry I haven’t updated this thread for a while now, it’s because I am schooling here and I have to read and my exams is shorting come around the corner ?? grin

4 of my friends came to Rwanda last week and just yesterday, 2 came for studies and one came for business and the other one came for tourism. grin grin

Kigali educational system is best to norm, 3 years of studies with just 300,000 for 1 year. 100k for each semester In “Independence Kigali University “

You have opportunities to differ your admission to any country of your choice if you feel that you ain’t comfortable studying your choice of course here!!

Attached pictures is the pic of the Memorial Genocide of the war that happened here just like we have “Biafra” War in Nigeria.

Coming to Rwanda for relocation you have to prepare extremely well in accommodation’ because that’s where you will face crisis, house renting here is extremely high and demanding. And you don’t pay once maybe 1yr rather you pay monthly.

If you’re tired of Nigeria or Ghana or anywhere around west Africa then Rwanda is for you as a stepping stone. Don’t wait for that big money to travel to America ! Start from somewhere and know what you wants grin grin cheesy

Are you a fuckaholic, Rwanda is for you haha that’s is you are coming here for tourism ooo

Their girls are homely and caring but they can’t come to your house except by God grace lol cheesy

I investigated about why you will have a friend of a girl and she will refused and answers I got back then Rwandan guys rape them and take advantage of them once they came to see you.

Kigali is very clean and neat, security tight , 24/7 light WiFi is some locations and very strong . WiFi is cheap compare to what some of us by in 9ja.

Meaning that amount you buy data in 9ja you can use it and purchase a WiFi here. And monthly sub is just 28k divide into 2 and you will get the amount in NAIRA. don’t you see. Hahah

So what are you waiting . Rwanda all the way. Don’t forget to share my post and push to the top page thanks
Success on your exams bro cool
Question, can you gives us an idea of eligible country one can defer their study to?

Secondly: guy that school fees is so encouraging and tempting compared to Ghana.
Lastly what region do you think have affordable accommodations.

4 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
Guest911:

Success on your exams bro cool
Question, can you gives us an idea of eligible country one can defer their study to?

Secondly: guy that school fees is so encouraging and tempting compared to Ghana.
Lastly what region do you think have affordable accommodations.

USA
POLAND
FRANCE
CHINA
KENYA
NAMIBIA

ANY COUNTRY YOU WANT TOO....
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2021
Please I will like to contact that your friend that came for business if possible
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by cucumbar: 9:20pm On May 07, 2021
4everEdward:

at the bolded....Rwanda is for you or not for you? I’m thinking you made a mistake. I need clearification. grin grin
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 07, 2021
Jaybnjamin:
Please I will like to contact that your friend that came for business if possible

You may take this, you may not.

Don't live life grabbing every opportunity to attach yourself to people you hardly know.

I read through the thread and I know the OP just got to Rwanda. He just met those guys too. So, its sure he knows little about those he calls his friends.

You don't know their character and the kind of business the guy you want his contact does. Even if he tells you, how are you sure it is what he claims.

My point is, it is not wise relating with people you hardly know, else goin to Rwanda might turn to going to serve a time in Jail. God forbids.

Give the OP time, follow the thread. Keep in touch with the OP. He will make findings on the business you can venture into as a foreigner and get you informed.

Only the OP you can trust for now.

I have traveled Within AFRICA and I know how dangerous it is to mingle with our Nigerian brothers. They can implicate or lure you.

Be careful.

Stay blessed

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:41am On May 08, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't live life grabbing every opportunity to attach yourself to people you hardly know.

I read through the thread and I know the OP just got to Rwanda. He just met those guys too. So, its sure he knows little about those he calls his friends.

You don't know their character and the kind of business the guy you want his contact does. Even if he tells you, how are you sure it is what he claims.

My point is, it is not wise relating with people you hardly know, else goin to Rwanda might turn to going to serve a time in Jail. God forbids.

Give the OP time, follow the thread. Keep in touch with the OP. He will make findings on the business you can venture into as a foreigner and get you informed.

I have traveled Within AFRICA and I know how dangerous it is to mingle with our Nigerian brothers. They can implicate or lure you.

Be careful.

Stay blessed

Facts. Appreciate it

9 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nobody: 8:22am On May 08, 2021
Jaybnjamin:

Facts. Appreciate it

You're welcome.

May God see every genuine Nigerian youths with legit huzzle through the hard times our wicked leaders put them through.

Stay focus and be creative and the sky is your limit.

One thing I have noticed during my trips across Africa is, besides business that you are asking for, services are on high demands everywhere and it's a gold mine.

What do I mean by services?

Skills.

What you can do with your hand. (Not buying and selling)

1. Barbing. Learn how to barb hairs it's always in demand. And all you need is a Clipper brushes and combs. When chips are down, that is what you can easily fall back on.

2.Weaving and plaiting (Nigerian guys do that a lot in South Africa and they make good money riding good cars)
Go and learn how to make ladies hair. Including attachment. Etc.

3. Civil Engineering. And every aspect of house building.
Plumbing
Painting
Electrical
Tiling
POP.
Welding
All these are in high demand but most of them are done by Senegalese, Cotonou guys. The only one I know they don't Ventura into is Aluminum windows and doors. So learn that. They build houses and hotels across AFRICA you won't lack jobs in that area.

Art
You stand to make good money in Art anywhere especially where they have good tourism. With Art you can't be stranded.

Buying and selling of what we have in Naija and is in demand where you are. This requires money. You gats to have good money.

Never travel out of Naija with the sole aim of using your certificate to work. Especially in Africa.
I am not saying your certificate is useless. No! Take your certificate along everywhere you go but learn skills.
Skills will bail you out when your certificate seems to be useless.

It's not easy typing all these. But I always have the passion to help people and I hate seeing youths take wrong steps in their struggle to make it in life.
So, don't mind the typographical errors.

Never Ever have the mind to go into crime. It's never a good venture. You will see guys wanting to lure you into it.

Never yield. All you need is God by your side, Your certificate in your file, a good Skill in your Hands and a Sharp brain in your skull.

All you stay blessed.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Jaybnjamin(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You're welcome.

May God see every genuine Nigerian youths with legit huzzle through the hard times our wicked leaders put them through.

One thing I have noticed during my trips across Africa is, besides business that you are asking for, services are on high demands everywhere and it's a gold mine.

Skills.

1. Barbing. Learn how to barb hairs it's always in demand. And all you need is a Clipper brushes and combs. When chips are down, that is what you can easily fall back on.

2.Weaving and plaiting (Nigerian guys do that a lot in South Africa and they make good money riding good cars)

Plumbing
Painting
Electrical
Tiling
POP.
Welding
All these are in high demand but most of them are done by Senegalese, Cotonou guys. The only one I know they don't Ventura into is Aluminum windows and doors. So learn that. They build houses and hotels across AFRICA you won't lack jobs in that area.

Art
You stand to make good money in Art anywhere especially where they have good tourism. With Art you can't be stranded.

Buying and selling of what we have in Naija and is in demand where you are. This requires money. You gats to have good money.

Never travel out of Naija with the sole aim of using your certificate to work. Especially in Africa.
I am not saying your certificate is useless. No! Take your certificate along everywhere you go but learn skills.

It's not easy typing all these. But I always have the passion to help people and I hate seeing youths take wrong steps in their struggle to make it in life.

Never Ever have the mind to go into crime. It's never a good venture. You will see guys wanting to lure you into it.

Never yield. All you need is God by your side, Your certificate in your file, a good Skill in your Hands and a Sharp brain in your skull.

All you stay blessed.

You are a good Nigerian. Thanks

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Goodman247: 3:32am On May 09, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Be careful.

Stay blessed

true word bro

6 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:56pm On May 09, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Be careful.

Stay blessed

YES, happy sunday everyone you are right and also have a point in what you are saying thank you for contributing in the thread thanks. yes even that my friend that came here for business i have seen him or whatsoever. i am only giving you first hand info in what ever that is working here in this ccountry..... dont come here with the mindset that you will work, i promise that is the devilish heartbreak you will ever get in your life lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

but if you have a business plan and very lucrative one then rwanda is for, have so many of you think about bar and club,
this people love drinking so much but yet, i have seen anyone in this country with big belle lol grin grin grin

i was talking with cubana to know if he can come here and open a club, but he is yet to reply me back. foreigners and indias and asians are everywhere here... thank you
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

You're welcome.

Skills.

Plumbing
Painting
Electrical
Tiling
POP.
Welding

Art

All you stay blessed.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by AmancalledGod: 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
4everEdward:

YES, happy sunday everyone you are right and also have a point in what you are saying thank you for contributing in the thread thanks. yes even that my friend that came here for business i have seen him or whatsoever. i am only giving you first hand info in what ever that is working here in this ccountry..... dont come here with the mindset that you will work, i promise that is the devilish heartbreak you will ever get in your life lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

but if you have a business plan and very lucrative one then rwanda is for, have so many of you think about bar and club,
this people love drinking so much but yet, i have seen anyone in this country with big belle lol grin grin grin

i was talking with cubana to know if he can come here and open a club, but he is yet to reply me back. foreigners and indias and asians are everywhere here... thank you
Wow yeah the idea of coming to Rwanda to open a beer parlour or clubs is the bomb

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Wow yeah the idea of coming to Rwanda to open a beer parlour or clubs is the bomb

yeah
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by yehmy(m): 2:42pm On May 12, 2021
4everEdward:

yeah
If i have 1 million naira can i relocate to Rwanda and atleast get settled for a year?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2021
yehmy:
If i have 1 million naira can i relocate to Rwanda and atleast get settled for a year?

what will keep you here. what will you be doing here in the country

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by yehmy(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2021
4everEdward:

what will keep you here. what will you be doing here in the country
i mean till when one can get a job or start doing business.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2021
yehmy:
i mean till when one can get a job or start doing business.

you cannot get a job here in rwanda but you can do business here
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by achillesfoot(m): 3:11am On May 13, 2021
4everEdward:

Not all
Bro, if I were you. I'd ignore all those idiots that all they can talk about is babe this babe that. Is it only sex that we came to this earth to do? Why is it the first thing a young man thinks of when discussing about a female of other nationalities? How do you wish to be successful if na only babe this babe that dey your head? Bro ignore them and update your educational experiences. I trust you know how to keep them mixed up for maximum reading pleasure. Shalom.

11 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by yehmy(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2021
4everEdward:

you cannot get a job here in rwanda but you can do business here
Really you mean there's no job there?
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2021
yehmy:
Really you mean there's no job there?

their is job, but the pay is very low.... in fact they is no job so zero your mind about getting job here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2021
achillesfoot:
Bro, if I were you. I'd ignore all those idiots that all they can talk about is babe this babe that. Is it only sex that we came to this earth to do? Why is it the first thing a young man thinks of when discussing about a female of other nationalities? How do you wish to be successful if na only babe this babe that dey your head? Bro ignore them and update your educational experiences. I trust you know how to keep them mixed up for maximum reading pleasure. Shalom.

Thank you bro, i feel motivated
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by ikillbrokegirls: 8:17am On May 14, 2021
You didn't update this thread
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by nwadikeokey11: 5:06pm On May 23, 2021
Great thread. The first time i visited Rwanda i fell deeply in love wit that country. I spent just 6weeks there. I will be relocating back there pretty soon. That country though small but it's every thing i love about how a country should be ran. And for the brother asking if he could survive with a million naira for a year in Kigali, my advise to you should be this. Please don't try it, or you will have a very bad experience. I had cash of 600k naira equivalent in dollar when i landed at the Kigali international airport. After i paid for a room and parlor self contain at Kanombe, exactly opposite the Kigali airport which cost 60k Rwanda franc per a month. i was left with some money which finished in less than a month time. mind you, i didn't party or club, not even for one day, neither did i spend money carrying ladies, hell No. The money was spent on solely food, water and transportation. Foods are very expensive in Kigali and also bottle water. I couldn't drink tap water so i drank only bottled water which is costly, unlike what we had here in Nigeria. My only saving grace was a pastor friend of mine who was in charge of winners chapel church in Kigali, and a member of the church from Kenya whom God told several times according to him to give me 400 dollar. So you see it is difficult to stay in Kigali for 6months with just 1 million naira let alone a whole year, that will be taking an extreme risk if you don't have any business you are doing there. For business you can do that could give you money, i will advise female wears. I met some of our people over there doing that business and they are doing pretty well, of course you know there are more female in Rwanda than male cos of the genocide. I'm going back there soon to do real good business, that country is great and their weather is super compare to our harsh and scotching weather. Our people who went there and could not stay are those who saw that there's no room for their evil and wicked crime life to thrive over there. So most of them went to Kenya or Uganda, those are the countries where they can do their criminal trade and no one will bother them much. Pls don't dare go to Rwanda if u have a criminal mind, cos u will easily be caught, and Kegame seldom take prisoners and if he managed to take one, u may never see the face of the sky again till u die. Thank u.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by Nicoswit(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2021
nwadikeokey11:
Great thread. The first time i visited Rwanda i fell deeply in love wit that country. I spent just 6weeks there. I will be relocating back there pretty soon. That country though small but it's every thing i love about how a country should be ran. And for the brother asking if he could survive with a million naira for a year in Kigali, my advise to you should be this. Please don't try it, or you will have a very bad experience. I had cash of 600k naira equivalent in dollar when i landed at the Kigali international airport. After i paid for a room and parlor self contain at Kanombe, exactly opposite the Kigali airport which cost 60k Rwanda franc per a month. i was left with some money which finished in less than a month time. mind you, i didn't party or club, not even for one day, neither did i spend money carrying ladies, hell No. The money was spent on solely food, water and transportation. Foods are very expensive in Kigali and also bottle water. I couldn't drink tap water so i drank only bottled water which is costly, unlike what we had here in Nigeria. My only saving grace was a pastor friend of mine who was in charge of winners chapel church in Kigali, and a member of the church from Kenya whom God told several times according to him to give me 400 dollar. So you see it is difficult to stay in Kigali for 6months with just 1 million naira let alone a whole year, that will be taking an extreme risk if you don't have any business you are doing there. For business you can do that could give you money, i will advise female wears. I met some of our people over there doing that business and they are doing pretty well, of course you know there are more female in Rwanda than male cos of the genocide. I'm going back there soon to do real good business, that country is great and their weather is super compare to our harsh and scotching weather. Our people who went there and could not stay are those who saw that there's no room for their evil and wicked crime life to thrive over there. So most of them went to Kenya or Uganda, those are the countries where they can do their criminal trade and no one will bother them much. Pls don't dare go to Rwanda if u have a criminal mind, cos u will easily be caught, and Kegame seldom take prisoners and if he managed to take one, u may never see the face of the sky again till u die. Thank u.
Quite educative bro....you can share more info if you have

4 Likes

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 9:07am On May 24, 2021
nwadikeokey11:

Thank you for your sole contribution, your comment was nice but at the point you said FOOD is expensive this is where i stand to disagree with you, ONLY THING THAT ARE EXPENSIVE HERE IS HOUSing other things are very fair. even the tap water you refuse to drink is what i have been drinking since 6months now. and the food you are complaining is what is stocked in my house. but house rent is what is killing us here nothing more...................

but everything you said is accurate but that food i disagree with you sir tha nks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2021
ikillbrokegirls:
You didn't update this thread

i will try to update it today. thank you

1 Like

Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by good4all40: 12:24pm On May 24, 2021
4everEdward:

Thank you for your sole contribution, your comment was nice but at the point you said FOOD is expensive this is where i stand to disagree with you, ONLY THING THAT ARE EXPENSIVE HERE IS HOUSing other things are very fair. even the tap water you refuse to drink is what i have been drinking since 6months now. and the food you are complaining is what is stocked in my house. but house rent is what is killing us here nothing more...................

but everything you said is accurate but that food i disagree with you sir tha nks
This is very correct apart from the house � rent, every other thing is moderately priced.
Re: MMy Journey To Rwanda Kigali by 4everEdward(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2021
Hello good afternoon guys, so today I went to market again and guess what,
When coming to Rwanda don’t bother about food because everything here is extremely cheap and you can afford them just like in 9ja.

I am giving you first hand information and not hear say, the only thing you should bother is what are you doing in Kigali Rwanda & your house rent here, because that’s the most important things you should put into consideration….

1 Kilo of rice is 1200 which is #600 naira
Spaghetti name them everything is cheap

When relocating from Nigeria carry some food items because they don’t have mostly 9ja food in this country.

Attached here is the pictures of the market and the neatness we are talking about Kigali.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Cotonou, Benin Republic / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.