Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi (48538 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by jaymichael(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
EMMY76:
God don catch this one, idiot critizing men of God every time not even knowing that he is far worse than the people he is critizing.
Get the full picture of events before you judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by meobizy(f): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
I’m only happy that adultery is identified as illegal under Nigerian law. With the many cases everywhere, I was beginning to think it was allowed and even encouraged.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
God don finally judge am, he should enjoy his punishment, this is what will happen to all of you that have sworn to attack the church and anointed men of God. Y'all will suffer same fate and humiliation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by djon78(m): 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
jaymichael:
I thank God you get the correct story. I had stated earlier what transpired. It is just "technicality" both Freeze and Benedicta has done absolutely nothing wrong. They seem happy together.

You guys will just be standing truth on it's head
Which one is technically?

The guy is simply an adulterer
Who wasn't ashamed
A woman was still married to the husband
And he impregnated her and had a baby with her

Na just because our world done spoil
This is totally abomination
But our world done cast finish
Na why abominable people can do anyhow
At least the law courts have given a fair judgement
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by dollytino4real(f): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
shoo 5m
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Odoogu(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
stanliwise:
in all your explanation you completely dodge my actual question.

But it’s fine like I said, have a happy weekend

maybe am not the right person to answer your question.
happy weekend toocheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by ayodejisure: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://punchng.com/daddy-freeze-in-adultery-mess-fined-n5m/
This is some people's mentor and counselor. A blind man leading the blind
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by CrocodileTears: 1:15am On Mar 07, 2021
jaymichael:
I thank God you get the correct story. I had stated earlier what transpired. It is just "technicality" both Freeze and Benedicta has done absolutely nothing wrong. They seem happy together.

Help them to pay the N5m fine if there have done nothing wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Freelancerx: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2021
divicoded:

Another very senseless comment! How old are you? All these children hiding behind tecno phone writing rvbbish.

Na wa o
Wetin concern Tecno with this one now? LOL
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by cardoctor(m): 3:10am On Mar 07, 2021
Haba Freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by sharone21(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
If she had been wise and patient especially if her claim that her ex was gay, the marriage would have been dissolved on that basis BUT because both of them( including Daddy Freeze) weren't wise and patient, Freeze will now pay N5m while she will lose custody of her kids since she had portrayed herself as not being responsible or a good example to her kids.
When Freeze, a mature man of almost 50 years should guard his mouth and actions, the devil was busy DISTRACTING and giving him work to do on men of God. Freeze forgot that devil na ' use and dump'. Meanwhile, the prayers of Christians na for God to keep our enemies and haters really busy with problems to keep them away from our lives without us going violent physically.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by nairalandankrah: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
Has he paid the fine?
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by Charx122: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
oyatz:

It's like Daddy Freeze and his partner in adultery, Mrs Benedicta Elechi have even agreed to marry each other.

#Shame

They both did the adultery together so don't blame one side it takes two to commit such ....
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by oyatz(m): 9:55am On Sep 25, 2022
tito44:

Once u see any moniker with a tribal meaning on NL, know that the moniker is the opposite of the tribe it is trying to portray

For example ,PrinceOfLagos
Re: Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi by oyatz(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2022
kushme:
Is adultery a criminal act?
If it is, then I wonder why? Cos a crime is an act harmful not only to some individual but also to a community, society, or the state.
How eh take be crime for two consenting adults to pursue pleasure/happiness?

Sotey state go come award money give another person.

Where those people wey sabi make Law self?

Mr Elechi denied himself the pleasure of other women by marrying Mrs Benedicta Elechi and invested his time, energy, resources and emotion into the marriage with the hope that the woman will reciprocate, provide him companion, comfort and happiness.

However, this dream was cut short when Daddy Freeze showed-up and started fuuucking Mrs Benedicta Elechi unnecessarily.

Mr Elechi is now the victim of this wrongful acts by Daddy Freeze.

Bottomline: The law doesn't encourage wrong doers to benefit from their wrong doings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Slays At Indian Wedding [PICS] / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke / Citation: Temi Otedola Is The New Biggest Actress From Africa – Femi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.