Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems (12447 Views)

Bullets Won’t Solve Banditry — Adamu Garba / Presidency Won’t Be Handed To Igbos On A Platter In 2023 —yakassai / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Coolsphinx: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2021
It's only people that don't understand how the system works that will think an igbo or any president of Southern extraction can do better, it's not true, the constitution gives power to the national assembly and majority of the senators and federal house of rep members are northerners, so they can easily impeach and frustrate any president of Southern extraction, they are just acting weak because Buhari is their brother and they working on a carefully planned agenda, these guys are masters of the game, they will never allow this country to be restructured or allow the south have equal stake with the north in the scheme of power, Nigeria will never be good because the northern elites will keep using their religion and tribal conflicts to achieve their goals and keep the south divided, Obasanjo recovered the military from the country of the north, Buhari gave them back 100% control, same feat he accomplished in the para military sector and even the civil service that used to be dominant by the Yorubas, it will take more than 2 decades to undo the evil and gross injustice that Buhari has accomplished. The south should not be carried away by the Presidency coming to the South but rather to restructure this country in such a way whereby every geo political zone or region should take control of the resources and likewise take charge of their security architecture while they send a percentage of the earnings to the center, that will make every geo political zone or region to develop at their pace and also steer up competition amongst us, while every Nigerian will be free to operate from anywhere but live according to the laid down laws established by the region or leave.
paulolee:
thats his opinion ..seems its bcoz of the fear dt an igbo man would push for the freedom of biafra or wat?
was asking a friend yesterday when discussing about Biafra, I asked dt, what does he think would happen if the north wakes up one morning and asked to br separated from nigeria like its was before lugard error?
I think it would be granted to them if they keep bombing, kidnapping and harming citizens till thier demands are met...
BT biafra dt are asking in peace are even getting killed for it...
truly this world no like peace atall

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by AfonjaConehead: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
What is anti Igbo about the thread? All he just made you aware of, is that even if an Igbo man is made President, your life will not be any different be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, one man can not solve Nigeria’s problem, President Buhari cannot even solve Katsina State’s problems before you speak of the whole Nigeria.

Yes but for the time being,an Igbo man remains a Nigerian and should be president..
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Okwyjesus(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
JuanJO:
Come rain come sun. Alex 2023 I will give you my support no matter the party you are into. I will bundle my household down to the voting center. We must vote for.
I believe in Alex otti. I believe Abia will be great again 2023

Yes bro! Am with you
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2021
paulolee:
thats his opinion ..seems its bcoz of the fear dt an igbo man would push for the freedom of biafra or wat?
was asking a friend yesterday when discussing about Biafra, I asked dt, what does he think would happen if the north wakes up one morning and asked to br separated from nigeria like its was before lugard error?
I think it would be granted to them if they keep bombing, kidnapping and harming citizens till thier demands are met...

BT biafra dt are asking in peace are even getting killed for it...
truly this world no like peace atall
Every tribe in Nigeria Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, ijaw, ibibio, Bini, igala urhobo can be found residing in the Northern Part of Nigeria, so who in the North of Nigeria is calling for any break up?
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Borrowing and Quoting the words of Our online role models , the people of constant truth.

BORROWING quotes from SAME N-POWER DIMWIT and NUMBskull...

Joro to Joro grin grin
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Akasammyoka: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2021
This one has been bribed, did hausa or yoruba presidency solve it. Even your governorship aspiration won't solve the problem of your state

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:03am On Mar 06, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Yes but for the time being,an Igbo man remains a Nigerian and should be president..
Yorubas did not make Obasanjo President, Ijaws did not make Jonathan President, so were do you get this notion that an Igbo man must be President? Why not an Igala man? Nigerians will choose, APC will make their case that Obasanjo never represented the Yoruba people but was a creation of the Military Cabal that stole Abiola’s June 12th mandate, & gave it to their puppet friend Obasanjo via the Military’s political party pdp, the rest is history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by brendaclara60(f): 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Which way forward 9ja?? ����
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Akasammyoka:
This one has been bribed, did hausa or yoruba presidency solve it. Even your governorship aspiration won't solve the problem of your state
Love him or hate him, nobody is giving you people anything, go and play the game of politics, & let the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Isobug: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Ibos enemies of Igbos since 2000BC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Wether it will solve Nigeria's problems or not, just allow power to rotate. After all we have seen all the damage done by presidents from the north.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by CSTRR: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2021
igboarenice:

Talk another person.
Peter Obi is only liked in Igboland.
That is a lie.

He is liked across Nigeria.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by SmartPolician: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
The white man left it like that in the Macpherson Constitution, you ancestors complained they don’t want it like that, the Oyibo man’s way that works, they don’t want anything with the white man, they changed it (Obasanjo & Co) to what we have now, today their descendants are complaining?

Yes, that's because the only thing constant in life is change.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by seyz91(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Atleast we already know an fucking obvious Hausa Presidency ot capable to fix Naija Problem so they out already

Between Igbo and Yoruba now
Warripikine:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igbo-presidency-wont-solve-nigerias-problems-alex-otti/
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:25am On Mar 06, 2021
CSTRR:

That is a lie.

He is liked across Nigeria.
Only Anambra people & Fidelity Bank customers know him.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by AfonjaConehead: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Yorubas did not make Obasanjo President, Ijaws did not make Jonathan President, so were do you get this notion that an Igbo man must be President? Why not an Igala man? Nigerians will choose, APC will make their case that Obasanjo never represented the Yoruba people but was a creation of the Military Cabal that stole Abiola’s June 12th mandate, & gave it to their puppet friend Obasanjo via the Military’s political party pdp, the rest is history.
Don't for a second think I'm Igbo..I only believe in equity..but for this nation to have any headway,the Igbos must be allowed to rule...maybe you are yoruba,I don't know but for a yoruba man to chance we other south,then power will remain in the north and everything keeps getting destroyed
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:28am On Mar 06, 2021
seyz91:
Atleast we already know an fucking obvious Hausa Presidency ot capable to fix Naija Problem so they out already

Between Igbo and Yoruba now
Even JFK & Obama combined cannot solve the religious & ethnic hypocrisy of Nigeria. Selfish people why is it only Hausa Igbo & Yoruba that must rule? These are the 3 tribes that single handedly destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by seyz91(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2021
you right! naija problem is beyond redemption

its just fucking iredeemable grin
favor914:
Even JFK & Obama combined cannot solve the religious & ethnic hypocrisy of Nigeria. Selfish people why is it only Hausa Igbo & Yoruba that must rule? These are the 3 tribes that single handedly destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:31am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
I don’t speak Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, does that make me less Nigerian?
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Sonn(m): 8:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Mr otti i do not know you language or tribe, but I'm with you on this, as an Igboman that i am' I prefer RESTRUCTURING to PRESIDENT, the foundation of Nigeria as it is faulty and deceitful, it can never work, we all know this but INTEREST won't allow us do the needful..
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by potent5(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Na my opinion. Must I share your opinion, Mr educated literate professor?
kalu61:
illitrates like you are the reason Biafra will not see the light of the day.

Now tell me, what did Oti say wrongly?
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by promisedeco(m): 8:56am On Mar 06, 2021
JuanJO:
brother be calming down. We are our own problem. Last election suppose don humble you. Our Amiable leader said no one should vote and I personally didn't vote. Okezie ikpeazu was privilege enough to hold down the power for another 4 bad years. Make we dey use our head ooooo. Dis time I go come out vote for a better Abia. Stay safe
Making mistakes is not the worst but not learning from it..
I like bruh. When I was saying it people said I be Sabo without reasoning that not voting makes it easier for the incumbent government to rig
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by favor914: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Yes, that's because the only thing constant in life is change.
Jump from frying pan to fire?
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by CSTRR: 9:16am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Only Anambra people & Fidelity Bank customers know him.
The same Peter obi that is always been invited to channels tv for practical solutions.
Keep believing that.

Go to Twitter, search Peter obi and see what comes up.

He is the PDP star boy.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by JuanJO(m): 9:17am On Mar 06, 2021
promisedeco:

Making mistakes is not the worst but not learning from it..
I like bruh. When I was saying it people said I be Sabo without reasoning that not voting makes it easier for the incumbent government to rig
enyinnaya abaribe is loved by biafrans yes. Check out that idiot who have never done anything tangible for his constituents. But we love and appreciate him because we see him as the biafrans mouthpiece. Brother this idiots are our fundamental problems. And most of us are just dumb to understand.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by CSTRR: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2021
As it's right now, obi is the most popular candidate from the south.

It was true in 2019, it will remain true in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Stallione(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2021
Oga otti we know but lets have it first.Mek u no dey pore sand into pesin garri,haba!!!!
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by kalu61(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
potent5:
Na my opinion. Must I share your opinion, Mr educated literate professor?
I'm not asking you to share my opinion but your lacking simple understanding of what Oti is saying.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by potent5(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
With your prefessorial certification you don't understand the message he has passed beyond the words he used. It's called nonverbal communication. So, to him the Igbo man/woman as president can't solve Nigeria's problem and yet he thinks him becoming Abia state governor can solve the problems in Abia state, abi?
Make una Park one side.
kalu61:
I'm not asking you to share my opinion but your lacking simple understanding of what Oti is saying.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by kalu61(m): 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
potent5:
With your prefessorial certification you don't understand the message he has passed beyond the words he used. It's called nonverbal communication. So, to him the Igbo man/woman as president can't solve Nigeria's problem and yet he thinks him becoming Abia state governor can solve the problems in Abia state, abi?
Make una Park one side.
Yes, an igbo presidency will not solve Nigerian problems. You ignorantly think an igbo president will do margic right?... and usher in new Nigeria. First of all the Igbo elites don't believe in your Biafra agitations like wise majority of igbos.

Alex Otti pointed out that except *RESTRUCTURING* nobody can solve Nigeria problems be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba presidency but however, that since SS and SW have all taken a short at the presidency that it's now the turn of SE since politicians believe in power rotation from North to South.

Lastly, Abia state problems and Nigeria problems are not the same.

Hope you are cleared.
Re: Alex Otti: Igbo Presidency Won’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems by Oyinlomobambam(m): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” / Again, EFCC Arrests Ogun Assembly Speaker, Clerk, Accountant / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.