Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition (5236 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Is Belief In Jesus Enough For Salvation? / "Water Baptism Is A Useless Practice" Says Pastor Abel Damina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
aadoiza:

Oku'gbe. Your magical creator evolution just confirmed that it made you the archetype of dumb arse knucle-dragger. Mumu boy

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by Fleshrev: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2021
If you say belief in God is useless, then you're limited. I'm not judging you, I have no right. I'm just stating fact as reality is dynamic. Are you one of those people that in the past could have been saying man could not go to space, or the world was flat? There is always a possibility that ANYTHING is possible. Don't assume we know everything because we read texts from hundred years ago. Learn from history, don't follow blindly. Belief in God can be beneficial, or may not be, depending on what you think. What do you think?
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
LordReed:

Don't worry, Reediot. I'm already in talks with those in the shite business to help us with some fecal sludge with which to fill that bottomless pit in your head.
I'm doing my part to help your emptiness. Are you doing your part?
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2021
aadoiza:

Don't worry, Reediot. I'm already in talks with those in the shite business to help us with some fecal sludge with which to fill that bottomless pit in your head.
I'm doing my part to help your emptiness. Are you doing your part?

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Fleshrev:
If you say belief in God is useless, then you're limited. I'm not judging you, I have no right. I'm just stating fact as reality is dynamic. Are you one of those people that in the past could have been saying man could not go to space, or the world was flat? There is always a possibility that ANYTHING is possible. Don't assume we know everything because we read texts from hundred years ago. Learn from history, don't follow blindly. Belief in God can be beneficial, or may not be, depending on what you think. What do you think?

Limited in what way?

Belief in god may be beneficial I agree but mostly in my estimation as a placebo effect.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
LordReed:

Hey schmuck, how's your business of buffonery and facade of pathetic egomania on the faceless forum going? Keep it up lad. Keep giving us a good laugh till the faecal sludge for your empty head is ready.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2021
aadoiza:

Hey schmuck, how's your business of buffonery and facade of pathetic egomania on the faceless forum going? Keep it up lad. Keep giving us a good laugh till the faecal sludge for your empty head is ready.

[img]https://imgflip.com/gif/52y6b3[/img]

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 10:58am On Mar 25, 2021
LordReed:

Top on our campaign promises: we shall stuff the pretentious, empty-headed, lexically-challenged REEDIOT's head with faecal sludge all fresh from a public pour-flush pit latrine in the Ajegunle area of Lagos as your degenerated mental wellbeing is our concern.
Oh my, oh my. You are one lucky dude dodo, REEDIOT.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2021
aadoiza:

Top on our campaign promises: we shall stuff the pretentious, empty-headed, lexically-challenged REEDIOT's head with faecal sludge all fresh from a public pour-flush pit latrine in the Ajegunle area of Lagos as your degenerated mental wellbeing is our concern.
Oh my, oh my. You are one lucky dude dodo, REEDIOT.

[img]https://media1./images/1133f562e89d8c1bf9964a83b0db9cf5/tenor.gif?itemid=8812353[/img]
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
LordReed:

REEDIOT'S silly IGG antics that expose his emptiness in 5 lines:
1. Aggression and use of expletives when you expose his mental vacuity in usually 1 or 2 posts.
And then the mumu dead head goes on like a broken record, in a fashion similar to a programmed robot:
2. Shithead
3. Bwahahahahahaha
4. Arsehole
5. Childish posting of giffs and memes to disguise his stupidity.
Only empty bastards like REEDIOT repeat same lines whenever dem open hin yansh.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 1:12am On Mar 27, 2021
aadoiza:

REEDIOT'S silly IGG antics that expose his emptiness in 5 lines:
1. Aggression and use of expletives when you expose his mental vacuity in usually 1 or 2 posts.
And then the mumu dead head goes on like a broken record, in a fashion similar to a programmed robot:
2. Shithead
3. Bwahahahahahaha
4. Arsehole
5. Childish posting of giffs and memes to disguise his stupidity.
Only empty bastards like REEDIOT repeat same lines whenever dem open hin yansh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by budaatum: 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2021
Fleshrev:

I believe pigs will grow wings and fly. They just don't believe it yet. I also believe you will give me ₦10m today and I believe you believe it too.

Actually, make that ₦9m because I need you to do something with 1m on my behalf when you are ready please. God bless you.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
LordReed:

The empty-handed knucle-dragger will forever swim in the puddle of his ignorance. Shameless animal.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2021
aadoiza:

The empty-handed knucle-dragger will forever swim in the puddle of his ignorance. Shameless animal.

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
LordReed:

Time To Automate Things...
PYTHONIZATION OF THE EXPOSURE OF LORDREED AS A CHARLATAN AND SCOUNDREL:

Since he's apparently abjectly empty, so:
LordReed = [ ]

def charlatan_LordReed_is ( ):

#thus he's an arrogant idiot:
LordReediot = """empty empty-headed dead-head
mumu scummy pretentious overweening deluded
foolish unschooled vulgar stupid bellicose
egomaniac pathetic fake shameless wasted
oversabinus wawa churlish crappy smelly""". split( )

#and when he tries to mask his emptiness by running to google to copy-paste, he exposes himself as an idiot that he's. So:
LordReed.append(LordReediot)
print(LordReed)

charlatan_LordReed_is ( )

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2021
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by budaatum: 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
My Lord and his troll, lol.

My troll is better than your troll, my Lord, because my troll is self-sufficient and does not need encouraging so I need not feed my troll my time.

1 Like

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

My troll is better than your troll, my Lord, because my troll is self-sufficient and does not need encouraging so I need not feed my troll my time.

You are worse than a troll.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by budaatum: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are worse than a troll.

Like clockwork, my troll grin
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

Like clockwork, my troll grin

Is this an achievement
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

Mine is a very hungry troll. The past 2 weeks 80-90% of his posts are focused on insulting me. LMAO! Have you ever seen such trollishness. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by budaatum: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
LordReed:

Mine is a very hungry troll. The past 2 weeks 80-90% of his posts are focused on insulting me. LMAO! Have you ever seen such trollishness. Bwahahahahaha!

The hungry are usually lazy, my Lord, hence their insulting hunger. I'm not letting them eat my time though or I might be hungry like them.

1 Like

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
budaatum:

The hungry are usually lazy, my Lord, hence their insulting hunger. I'm not letting them eat my time though or I might be hungry like them.

LMAO!
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO!

Is this how life should be
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordReed:

Automation ti take over...

b]Time To Automate Things...
[/b]
LordReed = [ ]

#and when he tries to mask his emptiness by running to google to copy-paste, he exposes himself as an idiot that he's. So:
print(LordReed)

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is this how life should be
You're wasting your time with those two whose sole existence hinges on winning on a faceless forum.
I'm so waiting for that stupid MILF to mention me make I give her the hard phallic lashing she dey crave grin
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
aadoiza:

Automation ti take over...

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
aadoiza:

You're wasting your time with those two whose sole existence hinges on winning on a faceless forum.
I'm so waiting for that stupid MILF to mention me make I give her the hard phallic lashing she dey crave grin

budaatum, someone has developed a hard-on for you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by budaatum: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
LordReed:

budaatum, someone has developed a hard-on for you. Bwahahahahaha!

He knows he sticks it in his hands.
Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by LordReed(m): 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
budaatum:

He knows he sticks it in his hands.

LMFAO! A lil bitch self-servicer. Mwahahahahaha!

OMG the auto correct is even funnier. ROTFLOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
LordReed:

[/quote]
I can't fit shout joor.

b]Time To Automate Things...
[/b]
LordReed = [ ]

print(LordReed)

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Discussion: Belief In God Is A Useless Proposition by aadoiza: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
The stupid MILF and her empty stooge... A pathetic pair grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is Religion Not A Form Of Mental Illness At Times? / Atheism: A Bold Representative Of Futility And Hopelessness. / Age Of Earth - Scientists Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.