Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) (27739 Views)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / Fashola Inaugurates Rivers Flyover, Commends Wike’s Urban Renewal Scheme / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by techrola: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
techrola:

you are delusional he-goat if u think elrufai is not working, Kaduna north is at the central, u want him to jump the central and develop satellite town, I am surprised how southern kaduna are crying foul, with the level of hatred they have shown elrufai and even wishing him death, it is gradual, you don't expect him to cover everywhere, it is gradual, that is why government must be continuous process..

Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Herbephe1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
Dud I see kachia Road?? that's the road a senior colleagues of mine lost his life to bandits...they were attacked around 6pm on their way to Kaduna,he's shot 3times ...people are really being slaughtered ooo,a 300l student!!

Allah if Dissociating Nigeria will bring peace God please do!
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by IgboWarlord(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
heniford2:
person built gotta we begin praise am grincheesy

You dey mind zombie dem?
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by eazyduzit: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Where are the bloggers from the north?

How come states like Gombe, Kebbi, Plateau, Niger, Taraba, Nasarawa, Jigawa, etc. are rarely in infrastructure news?
Gombe state is incomparable to other states in the North when it comes to physical infrastructure,the past administration of Danjuma Goje & Dankwanbo have done remarkable well and left no stone untouched in doing the needful.Their predecessor was left with little or no work to do,tho he's also doing a good work too.As for Jigawa,the state is more or else a silent state but you also have to give to Sule Lamido who had do e excellently well the pass.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by sirchim(m): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
oga shut it there. Elrufai has destroy southern kaduna. Can you compare this jamboree work to what he is building in kawo and other parts of cikin gari ? He send people away and destroy yam market at television but he is building kasuean barci and kawo market. Enter angwan television, sabon tesha or angwan Sunday you will cry for the people because of Elrufai wickedness.
Are you minding him? Let him bring the actual development gowing on in Kawo and Town to Southern KADUNA, then we will know he deserves our ACCOLADES.

No b only President, naso him type talk give Buhari President today, sotay he became the worst President in our history today.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Brian47(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Still no development in goni gora and that's the main place travelers pass through when going out of the state.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
techrola:
I wonder how people come online to insult elrufai , ignorantly, this set of people has never been to kaduna before, elrufai is one among few leaders Nigeria needs..

With what we are passing through under this draconic regime of Buhari,it will be difficult for any fulani to rule Nigeria again. The fulani man from Daura has shown to us who fulanis are truly - wicked,evil,murderous, treacherous, greedy and very senseless !
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Uptheante(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:

No town or city in Nigeria is as cold as Pankshin in Plateau state.

Gembu town in Sardauna LGA of Taraba State is the coldest town in Nigeria

Widen your horizon sir before you come online to say things you are not sure of & mislead people
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Luu40: 5:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
keep quiet where you don go. Come to Gembu town from yarimaro to Guroje the coldest place in West Africa.
Yes. Nguroje, Gembu, Gurgu and most towns in Mambilla Plateau are the coldest in the country. I served in Gembu for the full year without even returning home. Taraba is indeed Nature's Gift to the Nation

1 Like

Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Danzakidakura:
mast atimes, in ngoroje were you have topland tea, their official language there is Fulani and one of their cow is times three of our own here.
are you kidding me? I'll like to visit there one day.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Niceman12(m): 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

How come states like Gombe, Kebbi, Plateau, Niger, Taraba, Nasarawa, Jigawa, etc. are rarely in infrastructure news?

Remove jigawa and gombe from your list. This two states are doing good when it comes to infrastructure. Jigawa is even doing better than kaduna until recently after the coming of El-rufai
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by KayaMaghan: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let Him fix Karji-Narayi-Barnawa road and Jan-Ruwa-U/Barau road first.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by TOYNEX(f): 5:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Need stone pattern board in Kaduna? it can be delivered right to you upnorth
https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Saig: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
techrola:
I wonder how people come online to insult elrufai , ignorantly, this set of people has never been to kaduna before, elrufai is one among few leaders Nigeria needs..
We don't want!
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by triple996(m): 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
damnn!!!!!
why all the hate on elrufai??
funny enough most of these people insulting doesn't have a quarter of these infrastructure In their region.

but why do southern kaduna people hate elrufai like this.
-firstly you claimed he was only embezzling money and not doing anything,he proved you wrong.
-secondly you accused him of not doing anything in southern kaduna, he proved you wrong.
-now you are complaining that the work has not been equal as if elrufai told you he have finish the projects.
elrufai have realized that you will always hate him that's why he doesn't really care about your complains anymore.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by triple996(m): 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

there are, especially gombe and jigawa
go to my other thread on northern Nigerian cities and you will see wonders. you see northerners don't make noise.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
techrola:
Mumu man i am from kaduna n live in kaduna. Ek rufai is d biggest ethnic bigot to emerge from kaduna. He doesnt even hide it. Stop being foolish by deceiving urself. El rufai developments are 95 percent muslim dominated areas... Even d muslim slumps are getting good roads bt d biggest cities occupied by non muslims are erosion infested wit extremely bad roads. El rufai cannot rule naija becos wat buhari isbdoing will be s joke
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
dfrost:
Good development.

OP please don't sound as if Southern KD is not part of KD. He has no choice than to fix those places too.

His pledge was to the whole parts of KD and not only Northen KD.

Shalom.
El rufai is a one sided governor. He is governor for d muslim dominated areas alone. His not fit to lead. Markafi was far more intelligent
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Most of the delusional reta@ded wailers are not even from the KD. If you are not kissing Jonathan ass, they will talk bad about you.
Fool i am from kd... Shut da fck up
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
BinamRex:
El-rufai is a calculating and a shrewd politician. Don't be fooled! He doesn't love southern Kaduna. He just wants to soften hearts before 2023. If he wasn't nursing political ambitions at the federal level, he wouldn't have done anything for Southern Kaduna. In 2023 when people attempt to castigate him for neglecting Christian areas in Kaduna, he would use this to shut them up.

Why should Muslim areas be given priority when it comes to development? Couldn't development have taken place simultaneously? El-rufai is a snake. Those praising him will vote for him in 2023, then come here to lament like clowns.

He still hasn't done any meaningful developments in southern kaduna. Building gutter in kafancha is no development
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by UncommonLogic: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
[s]
bdon123:

Fool i am from kd... Shut da fck up
[/s]

Delusional reta@ded brainwashed monkey, STFU and FVCK off.
That's how you talk to your drunkard useless father and mother
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

Most those celebrating infrastructure in their states are not familiar wth it. Most states cornered their infrastructure in state capital at the detriment of the state citizens & to deceive visitors of the states.
The day Nigerians know about the huge infrastructure Sule Lamido (former) and Badaru (current) did in Jigawa I swear some people will feel like going for violent protest against their Ex & current Governors; schools, hospitals, water and above all roads.
On the other hand no state in Nigeria have witnessed rapid development and very good urband development as Gombe state.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
zeeace:
El rufai has done fairly well. it's a shame people just talk out of sentiments. southern kaduna has always been hostile to rufai. worse than anything. and that for a reason has been one of the reason that part of the state hasn't seen real delv during his administration.
Can u hear yourself, So becos they not kissing his ass n refused to accept slaughtering of their people they now hostile. El rufai that will goto slumps areas that can be considered worthless n do nee roads bt leave major cities occupied by Christians unmotorable. Only people that dont live in kd talk like this
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=techrola post=99659397][/quote]
U obviously dont have sense. Iare sabo,television,Highcost n co satellite towns
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
triple996:
damnn!!!!!
why all the hate on elrufai??
funny enough most of these people insulting doesn't have a quarter of these infrastructure In their region.

but why do southern kaduna people hate elrufai like this.
-firstly you claimed he was only embezzling money and not doing anything,he proved you wrong.
-secondly you accused him of not doing anything in southern kaduna, he proved you wrong.
-now you are complaining that the work has not been equal as if elrufai told you he have finish the projects.
elrufai have realized that you will always hate him that's why he doesn't really care about your complains anymore.
Bro u dnt know wat u talking abt so jst shut up. U dont live in kaduna its quite obvious
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by bdon123(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[s][/s]

Delusional reta@ded brainwashed monkey, STFU and FVCK off.
That's how you talk to your drunkard useless father and mother
Omo ale ni Baba n la Baba e.
Sorry abt calling u a fool bt u sounded foolish. No need exchanging words wit as i got nothing to gain frm that.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
techrola:

The unchecked and unpunished killing of Christians under his reign will attract the court of divine justice, even if the ruling religion tries to behave as if they are worth less than rats or cockroaches.
Re: kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) by dfrost: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
bdon123:

El rufai is a one sided governor. He is governor for d muslim dominated areas alone. His not fit to lead. Markafi was far more intelligent

I'm not for the 'for' or 'against' parties. All I'm saying is there's shouldn't a party for him because he signed a document for KD, and not for one side of the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magu Blocked From Seeing Buhari Over Confirmation Crisis / Matthew B. Seiyefa Appointed As DSS Acting DG / Gunmen In Anambra Ambush Governor Okowa’s Security Personnel, Kill 3 Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.