Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

"If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes (1689 Views)

My Husband Pays 25% Of Bills And Leaves Me To Do Everything. Does He Love Me? / Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by MuguVideosNG: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2021
"If You Have A Husband Who Is Responsible Enough To Pay All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes

According to her, a married woman should be grateful if she has a husband that is responsible enough to handle all major bills and is also sensible.

A single mother took to Twitter to tell women to be grateful if they have a responsible husband that pays the bills.

The single mum identified as Bashirat lost her husband six months ago and she says that ever since the bills have been choking her.

According to Bashirat, a married woman should be grateful if she has a husband that is responsible enough to handle all major bills and is also sensible.

In her words;

”If you get husband & he’s responsible enough to pay all major bills… Plus e come get sense join. My sister be grateful.

”This single parenting life is not beans.

”5yrs & 6 months since I lost hubby & the bills don’t get easier to pick. The shoe tight, e come heavy. Alhamdulilah!

”Reason I don’t joke with my hustle."

Source : https://twitter.com/thebashirat/status/1367520393670643716?

1 Like

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by MuguVideosNG: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2021
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Bola146(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2021
Hummmm
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2021
I like that she said all major bills, because it is no longer realistic for one person to foot all the bills in the home.

5 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by NwaAmaikpe: 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

This is the absolute truth...but the painful part is most women do not appreciate or realize this fact until it is gone.

But I don't know why my lopsided brain views this post as cryptic and interpretes it somewhat differently.

Only the observant ones will notice this for what it is; simply an "invitation to treat".

She's only using style to tell us she is unencumbered and because in almost 6 years there's been no husband to constantly pummel and ravage her up, the kpekus is tight again then boobs are full and heavy.

I may be wrong but NIGERIAN single mothers mostly have one choice of hustle in order to meet up with their bills.

I think I need a doctor and four exorcists.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Mandela27: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
wahala
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Liposure: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
What a woman can do, a man can do better and even more and what a man can do, a woman can only try her best.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the absolute truth...but the painful part is most women do not appreciate or realize this fact until it is gone.

But I don't know why my lopsided brain views this post as cryptic and interpretes it somewhat differently.

Only the observant ones will notice this for what it is; simply an "invitation to treat".

She's only using style to tell us she is unencumbered and because in almost 6 years there's been no husband to constantly pummel and ravage her up, the kpekus is tight again then boobs are full and heavy.

I may be wrong but NIGERIAN single mothers mostly have one choice of hustle in order to meet up with their bills.

Onye ara! grin

Who let you loose?
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
People generally don't use to appreciate what they have until they loose it. What a good man does in marriage is unquantified.

All these bills that man will foot without think twice woman will feel frustrated when paying them.

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by crackhaus: 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
But the FUTURE is FEMALE na...

I don't understand all these women who are complaining and still looking for men to take care of them.

5 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fiscus105:
People generally don't use to appreciate what they have until they loose it. What a good man does in marriage is unquantified.

All these bills that man will foot without think twice woman will feel frustrated when doing it

That is what makes a man.

A reliable man is incomparable.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
crackhaus:
But the FUTURE is FEMALE na...

I don't understand all these women who are complaining and still looking for men to take care of them.

Woman was created for man.
Woman was put in the care of man by God.
Woman is meant to be cared for by man.

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by chii8(f): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm grateful oooo

May God bless all responsible Fathers...

May God bless all sweet Husbands....

May God bless all every hardworking men who go extra mile to take care of their family....

3 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by ahnie: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm over grateful.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Mikester: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Only a foolish woman tears her home.

Only a fool weds a slut

1 Like

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by crackhaus: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Then the FUTURE is not FEMALE... Lol!

2 Likes

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by ezugegere(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I like that she said all major bills, because it is no longer realistic for one person to foot all the bills in the home.
I pay every shilling in my home. My choice though
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
crackhaus:

Then the FUTURE is not FEMALE... Lol!

Before nko? Who said and decided it was?
Does that even make any sense to you? Learn not to give too much importance to everything you read. (See as you even type am sef like say...)
Just because the line is becoming popular does not mean it makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lekwa ndi feminist na bia I pia gi attack o...statement a na afu ha ka ose...grin
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Munzy14(m): 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye ara! grin

Who let you loose?
That guy is a big specimen...

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Incorrect. With proper budgeting and self restraint, it is very possible. I've been doing that for years. It is only impossible when a man decides to give his wife the opportunity to set the standards of living beyond his means, and then is forced to beg her to contribute to finance their unsustainable lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Munzy14:

Lekwa ndi feminist na bia I pia gi attack o...statement a na afu ha ka ose...grin

It is not for everybody to accept it.

I don't contradict myself as a Christian. Not even on a platform like Nairaland.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Munzy14:

That guy is a big specimen...

As in... grin

I wonder how he gathers his thoughts undecided
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Munzy14(m): 6:11am On Mar 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in... grin

I wonder how he gather his thoughts undecided
Wild wild..

But in this case he is correct...The lady ji nwayoo na-acho onye enye m aka...And onye ga ana enyere aka I gbati ahu....grin maka na ahu mmàdu awu hu nku...

Women who lost their hubbies early the suffer o...Even if he left money for upkeep of the kids..it is still not easy...Any lady who grew up in such home, will always cherish a good guy who comes to marry her...Even she will see a father, boyfriend and hubby in that particular man.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Munzy14(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

It is not for everybody to accept it.

I don't contradict myself as a Christian. Not even on a platform like Nairaland.
Yes not everyone should as a fact.

But, oputara na ndi aunty feminist awu hu nu Christians?

Because I know most of them have Christ belief.. That rubbish is not common with Muslim ladies like it is with Christians.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by crackhaus: 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Before nko? Who said and decided it was?
Does that even make any sense to you? Learn not to give too much importance to everything you read. (See as you even type am sef like say...)
Just because the line is becoming popular does not mean it makes any sense.
Including comments from you? Okay then... cheesy
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
crackhaus:

Including comments from you? Okay then... cheesy

If it doesn't make any sense? Then yeah.
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by mariahAngel(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Wild wild..

But in this case he is correct...The lady ji nwayoo na-acho onye enye m aka...And onye ga ana enyere aka I gbati ahu....grin maka na ahu mmàdu awu hu nku...

Owu ihe o gwara gi? grin
Owu nani onye ga na agbati ya ahu?

Women who lost their hubbies early the suffer o...Even if he left money for upkeep of the kids..it is still not easy...Any lady who grew up in such home, will always cherish a good guy who comes to marry her...Even she will see a father, boyfriend and hubby in that particular man.

There are different kinds of struggles that people don't talk about.
Losing a husband at an early stage in marriage is one of them.

1 Like

Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Auxigen(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin you indeed are foul mouthed
Chaii!
Re: "If Your Husband Pays All Bills, Be Grateful"– Single Mother Writes by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ihe o gwara gi? grin
Owu nani onye ga na agbati ya ahu?

There are different kinds of struggles that people don't talk about.
Losing a husband at an early stage in marriage is one of them.
grin
I ma nu, asi onye kowa mkpa ya, ebunye ya meeting...Ka o were ya gbazuo..cheesy

The woman kowara mkpa na.

Exactly, it is one of the worst thing that can happen to a lady,especially after dropping a number of kids..onwu umu nwoke a na hu ara ahu.

O nwere ike na-agbawa the man obi with complaints and nagging, mana eshi nwoke a hu nwuru, ka nwaanyi ga amata ihe bu ahuhu...even if she has a good job.

Mmiri zoo, weather for two e me ya iwa...cheesy

Ma obu massage di NA nwunye..lol

Plus responsibility... And kids growing wild due to absence of father figure.

Ma di ma nwunye di mkpa o.

(1) (Reply)

Who Always Come To The Rescue When You Are Broke / Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! / Father Verbally Abuses Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.