Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! (4609 Views)

How To Print NYSC Call Up Letter Or Download It To Your Phone / NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter. / How To Print NYSC Batch 'B' Stream II Call-up Letter Online - 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by pillan(f): 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Please I want to know what happens if I ignore my call up letter, will I automatically go with stream 2 or I'd have to wait till Batch B when fresh registration starts?
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by lilmaydee(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Don't worry about that. When registration for stream ll commences, you will just need to revalidate, that's all. Whether you print it or not, it doesn't matter as long as you no show up for camp

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by pillan(f): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
lilmaydee:
Don't worry about that. When registration for stream ll commences, you will just need to revalidate, that's all. Whether you print it or not, it doesn't matter as long as you no show up for camp
Thanks. But someone said I'll wait till June for Batch B. And I don't want to wait that long, I just want to wait till the next stream
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by lilmaydee(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
pillan:
Thanks. But someone said I'll wait till June for Batch B. And I don't want to wait that long, I just want to wait till the next stream

Don't mind the person. I've also registered but I changed my mind and decided to go with the next stream.

When it is time for registration, just revalidate.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2021
lilmaydee:

Don't mind the person. I've also registered but I changed my mind and decided to go with the next stream.

When it is time for registration, just revalidate.
will they change the state you were given after revalidation
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by lilmaydee(m): 7:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Morray:
will they change the state you were given after revalidation

No

1 Like

Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by oazeez1991(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
pillan:
Please I want to know what happens if I ignore my call up letter, will I automatically go with stream 2 or I'd have to wait till Batch B when fresh registration starts?

It's nothing 2 worry about. And 2 answer ur question, YES, should u ignore ur Call-Up Letter, that's automatic joining Stream2 (Provided d batch has Stream 1 & 2). All u need do is wait till Stream2 Call-Up Letter is been release, then u go ahead 2 print urs.

But should u miss out 4rm d Stream2 as well, that mean u will have 2 wait 4 d next batch registration in which by then, u would need 2 apply 4 REVALIDATION. Case close!

1 Like

Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by oazeez1991(m): 3:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilmaydee:

That's not how it work bro. Nothing like REVALIDATION with Streams. REVALIDATION has 2 do with Batches. What's needed is just relax and wait till d commencement of Stream2 Call-Up Letter printing, then join them 2 print urs, but if u already printed 4 Stream1, it doesn't also matter as long as u didn't show up in camp just as u said, all u need do is RE-PRINT. That's it.
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by lilmaydee(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
oazeez1991:

That's not how it work bro. Nothing like REVALIDATION with Streams. REVALIDATION has 2 do with Batches. What's needed is just relax and wait till d commencement of Stream2 Call-Up Letter printing, then join them 2 print urs, but if u already printed 4 Stream1, it doesn't also matter as long as u didn't show up in camp just as u said, all u need do is RE-PRINT. That's it.

Thanks bro for the correction.
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by pillan(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
oazeez1991:

It's nothing 2 worry about. And 2 answer ur question, YES, should u ignore ur Call-Up Letter, that's automatic joining Stream2 (Provided d batch has Stream 1 & 2). All u need do is wait till Stream2 Call-Up Letter is been release, then u go ahead 2 print urs.

But should u miss out 4rm d Stream2 as well, that mean u will have 2 wait 4 d next batch registration in which by then, u would need 2 apply 4 REVALIDATION. Case close!
Thank you so much.
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by Propostle: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Pls am sorry to digress from the main topic..I want to ask how long it takes for correction of misspelt name on nysc portal to be effected. I have printed my call up letter, yet its still the same. Will it be changed on camp or what's the implication pls.
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by oazeez1991(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2021
Propostle:
Pls am sorry to digress from the main topic..I want to ask how long it takes for correction of misspelt name on nysc portal to be effected. I have printed my call up letter, yet its still the same. Will it be changed on camp or what's the implication pls.

It depend on hw quick ur school respond 2 it. D timeframe 4 dis Batch is short 2 effect such changes. Being patient is ur best bet 2 avoid issue in camp.
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by Uthelma: 12:34pm On Apr 16
I want to ask something different. What happens if someone revalidates for Batch B stream one, when the call-up letter is out, will he or she have the same deployment state as in his or her previous batch?
Re: Ignore Call Up Letter Or Not? Help! by Noblemarce: 12:17am On Apr 17
oazeez1991:

Please help me with the right information.

I was supposed to join Stream I, but my school made a mistake with our date of graduation. So we were asked to wait for stream II.

They effected the corrections when NYSC reopened their portal for stream II registration.

Currently, I tried accessing my dash board to print my call up later, but I couldn't. It will load and still take me back to the login menu.

Please what might be the cause of this and what will I do to find a remedy for it?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Allawee / NYSC Registration - Any Alternative To Lost Final Year ID Card? / Obeying The Clarion Call: What Will Do If This Is The Way To Your PPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.