Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet (663 Views)

The Girl I Love Just Broke My Heart In Such A Despicable Way(pictures) / The Girl I Love Just Got Deflowered By Another Guy. / Is This True Love? Just Say Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by ValourDigest(m): 11:46am On Mar 06, 2021
The search for love is quite an adventure for most men. You’ll go on interesting dates with beautiful women. You’ll get to talk to new people, and you seem to be smiling at your phone every night. However, as you grow older without a stable relationship, you might start thinking it’s time to give up on love.

This could be for a number of reasons ranging from heartbreak to difficulty finding a romantic partner. But you really shouldn’t give up on love just yet. Here’s why:

Love has many lessons to teach you

We see how you can misinterpret this, but we really don’t mean this in a bad way. Love can teach you how to be more patient. It can teach you to understand and tolerate someone who doesn’t share your cultural or emotional background. It can let you know when you’re toxic and when you need to be more assertive. You shouldn’t give up on love because love still has a lot of life lessons to put into you.

You can use this period for growth

Instead of taking the drastic step to give up on love, you can use this transitioning period to grow and become better. You can learn how to cook. You can start working towards getting your apartment. You can learn how to communicate your feelings. There’s so much you can do besides giving up on love now.

READ MORE: https://newsbreakersonline.com/5-reasons-you-shouldnt-give-up-on-love-yet/
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by ndi4luv(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm a single guy who stay alone have a good job and I'm looking for a girl for a relationship and friendship.
I reside in Atan, Ogun state.
She must reside in either Atan, or ota or it's close proximity.
Call me 08160796095 (truecaller enabled)
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
I Av Given Up On Love But I Haven't Given Up On Like.
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Donspicey: 1:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Love abi?.........

Ok oooooooooo......

Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Blackmoran(m): 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
the most time I have achieved most in my life is when I am single..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Love is really a beautiful thing, but needs a lot of work

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Dreadlock69(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Love is given on a condition you can provide my mother taught me in a hard way
Love is family my father taught me that
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Drsnives(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
When will I be loved?
I have never been loved aside from my family.. to see a lady that will love you na strong prayer point
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by InfernoNig: 12:26am On Mar 07, 2021
I would like to welcome you to the world of Fake bitches no love
Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 07, 2021
RIP to love, I gave up a long time ago

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Give Up On Love Just Yet by Dreadlock69(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
5 good reason love is not for everyone

(1) (Reply)

The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed / WATCH: Cardi B Sextape Has Finally Leaked / Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.