Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (38857 Views)

President Buhari Takes Tinubu On A Tour Of The State House / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
This man is not buhari, look at the arm like a 40 something guy, now looking like a double more likely here.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by CHIMCO(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari I know Will not allow this thing near him. See his hand... No 1 Scam.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nonybb: 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
An animal
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Jerryherd: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=Kyrestas post=99656583][/quote]

I honestly believe you my brother please don't take it, advise your families not to and your relatives...

Me and my family would take in Dubai ,. UK and Nigeria.. just as we take polio and other vacines at birth

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Even if Buhari×10 takes the vaccine on CNN, i will never take it.

Malaria has been in Africa for so long, yet no vaccination to reduce its devastating impact, coronavirus that is even less deadly came within a year, boom! There is vaccine.

I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories, but i will pass.

Your thinking cap is on.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
So all the commenters on this Nairaland front page are so BLIND not to see the extreme youth of a supposedly 80-year old Buhari's arms?

Is it that Nigerians are a special kind of 'DAFT' or what? No one is talking about an 80-year old hand, no wrinkles, but wrinkles on the face and a silicon ear that always bends under pressure from nose mask...

So with these much quirks, people still call this thing Buhari? I am done with Nigerians. Their brains don't work, save a few!

He's definitely not the person I used to know.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

You mean cloned vegetable at Aso rock ??

Why did Trump ban Nigeria and Nigerians from USA...And now, Biden does not want to associate with d Vegetable and also his wife has been absent...Ask urself these questions...

What wanted to happen during Yaradua's death and Dora Akuyili(RIP) spoke up to prevent and was later mysteriously killed is what is happening at ASO ROCK now
ur first line brought u out as an illiterate,go n check d meaning of cloning and check d laws associated with it n how impossible it is for Buhari to b cloned.

u these people are just illiterates who really don't know anything,Trump didn't ban only Nigeria,he also banned other countries n it doesn't have anything to do with Buhari but Nigerians n other countries over staying visa.

so it is Yar'Adua government that killed Dora akunyili?
u fools are worst than the Boko haram u call zombie everyday.ur zombiesm is topnotch,just imagine how u are saying thrash u know nothing about.

have u forgotten Trump hosted buhari at d white house?so are u saying America is part of the conspiracy or CIA and FBI were bribed to accept a body double?
do u even care to know d USA have special security unit for the POTUS who screens every visitor in?
so u mean a third world country will play a big America like a fool?

After then he spoke at a gathering where we have the crazy Putin n co,so u believe the ever crazy Putin will sit down n let a clone or double play him a fool?

many of u don't know anything

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
JoeEeL:
So all the commenters on this Nairaland front page are so BLIND not to see the extreme youth of a supposedly 80-year old Buhari's arms?

Is it that Nigerians are a special kind of 'DAFT' or what? No one is talking about an 80-year old hand, no wrinkles, but wrinkles on the face and a silicon ear that always bends under pressure from nose mask...

So with these much quirks, people still call this thing Buhari? I am done with Nigerians. Their brains don't work, save a few!

which is why sane people are questioning why Aisha fled with heels behind her back

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

I honestly believe you my brother please don't take it, advise your families not to and your relatives...

Me and my family would take in Dubai ,. UK and Nigeria.. just as we take polio and other vacines at birth

Can you please take the damned vaccines and let's have some peace?
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by 2shaw: 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Its either the impostor is wearing a mask,cos hands like 40year old,face 80years. Face black,hands chocoloate light

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
donnie:

Your thinking cap is on.
Thanks boss.

I checked your profile, you've been a registered user of Nairaland since 2005, and you are still active till now, kudos to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
big7:
Unah sure say na the same buhari unah vote be this... See how fresh and unwrinkled the hand of a man of over 75 looks.. Make we dey put eyes down still dey use our head dey reason ooo... I dey suspect say the original buhari Don kpeff
Yes. I guess KANU is right. Nigerians(not all) are not intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Jerryherd: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
donnie:

Can you please take the damned vaccines and let's have some peace?

But did I stop your peace

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Btruth: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ryda:
Only if they could swap the vaccine with... angry
.....with what? grin grin grin

omo k'omo.......lol.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by onomeabuja: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This further confirmed that the only thing that has improved in Nigeria since 2015 is Buhari's health.

His hand looks so fresh like a 30 yr old man.

He is really getting younger since 2017
oil de ya head
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by IBreakRules: 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nigerians asking why bubu's hands is fairer than his face, I see them calling him jibril, I see them angry as to why a foreigner must rule is and plunge us into abject poverty, I see Garba sheu and femi adesanya releasing a statement regarding Buhari's fair hands, I see lie Mohammed blaming it on IPOB and Sunday Igbogo, I see the matter dying off. This I have seen.

You didn't see if it was truly the vaccine they injected him?
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

You are a COMPOUND idiaaaaatttt...

Even if the USA and other G7 countries know about the demise of a country's president,,,They do not have the RIGHT to speak up !!!!... Copy that !
so USA will know Buhari is dead n their president will welcome a body double?
have u heard that d POTUS have a special security unit which screens his visitors to avoid any threat to his life? or are u telling me USA is part of d conspiracy?at least it was after d run away fugitive declared buhari dead that he was hosted by Trump.

so u expect G7 leaders to sit while a third world country play dumb on them?

so a whole Atiku n obj combined will go to d polls to contest with a body double?

if only u know just like mama Taraba n co, Atiku have many spies in Buhari government?so no one will have any clear evidence to nail buhari to d cross?

Ur leader wish him dead but today his parents are no more n d worst is that he couldn't even attend their burial,we know how hurtful it could b but Buhari is still alive n kicking..........e pain d flat headed fugitive urine drinker

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
hollah123:

have u forgotten Trump hosted buhari at d white house?so are u saying America is part of the conspiracy or CIA and FBI were bribed to accept a body double?
do u even care to know d USA have special security unit for the POTUS who screens every visitor in?
so u mean a third world country will play a big America like a fool?

After then he spoke at a gathering where we have the crazy Putin n co,so u believe the ever crazy Putin will sit down n let a clone or double play him a fool?

many of u don't know anything

And who are America CIA or FBI? This white savior mentality is actually the bane of our people. For them, whatever those dummies accept in their shithole is fine with us as long as it doesn't affect our own position in that country. As long as the dollars keep rolling in.

So you actually do believe America and the world have your best interest at heart? As in they're all looking out for you. They care about your health so much and have brought you vaccines. grin
But they forgot to bring vaccine for the much more deadlier ones like Malaria, HIV, Cancer, sickle cell etc.

O Thunder fire white Jesus! angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
Randy91:

You mean cloned vegetable at Aso rock ??

Why did Trump ban Nigeria and Nigerians from USA...And now, Biden does not want to associate with d Vegetable and also his wife has been absent...Ask urself these questions...

What wanted to happen during Yaradua's death and Dora Akuyili(RIP) spoke up to prevent and was later mysteriously killed is what is happening at ASO ROCK now
You might be right actually because that hand doesn't look like an 80-year-old man. Nigerians have been lied to and deceived.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
BetBuilder365:

which is why sane people are questioning why Aisha fled with heels behind her back

Her husband has been angling for the presidency since as far back as 2003. If I'm not mistaken. After all the sweat, cries, blood and tears, by way of too many strokes of luck, they ascended the throne. How come it is now that they are too enjoy their most prized time together that she absconds for more than 6 months now and counting?

Even when Buhari was alive and in sick bed, she couldnt spend as much time with him cos he was in comatose state, spending a lot of months in UK. Now he's back and the few years he has left to spend before departing this earth is prime time she realises Dubai is a better abode, right?

Are the games not too obvious. They are not even hiding it again, yet you still find so many dumb idiots on the streets. If Nigerians can be so foolish, I now see reasons why the political class have been able to play the whole populace of 200 millions as fools. Kanu always says blacks are very stupid. I used to feel a bit somehow before but now, I realise 'stupid' is an understatement.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
donnie:

And who are America CIA of FBI? For them, whatever those dummies accept in their shithole is fine with us as long as it doesn't affect our own position in that country. As long as the dollars keep rolling in.

So you actually do believe America and the world have your best interest at heart? As in they're all looking our for you grin

Nobody cares for Nigeria anymore.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by JONSYN7154: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
why giving him the vaccine when he's already DEAD?
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Donspicey: 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ryda:

Nigerians would ever be grateful.....
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
That their stupidly ends where I dey.
They will first have to kill me to give me that poison they call vaccine.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by hollah123: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
donnie:

And who are America CIA of FBI? For them, whatever those dummies accept in their shithole is fine with us as long as it doesn't affect our own position in that country. As long as the dollars keep rolling in.

So you actually do believe America and the world have your best interest at heart? As in they're all looking our for you grin

guy forget these useless propaganda they fed u with,it's not possible.
buhari might not b actively involved in governance but he's still alive.

some people are funny sha,at first u said u want to see Buhari.
he showed face taking d vaccine

n now they said the hand does not match d face, zombies are insinuating that they have cloned Buhari hand again because they just throw words around without knowing d meaning.

Am very sure if Buhari should come out naked for them to see they will still tell him to show them his intestine

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by 4four(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lifeless one
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Telstar: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
The question is compare your grandfather's hands with that of the man whom they called Buhari, you would definitely understand that there's a question mark. A huge question mark.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by Digitalben(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
In as much I have'nt understood the effectiveness of this vaccine

I think we should allow those who feels like taking it have it.

Obviously if it is kissavailable for the general public, I see no reason why I should not take it.
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by sirp9898(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
This bubu dey younger than the one i no if na lie sumone shud send me e 2015 pic make we compear i my confuse of this accusation? pls help
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by me69: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Best Nigerian leader so far
Re: President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) by 4four(m): 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ryda:
otapiapia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari At World Future Energy Summit 2016 - Photos / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN / APC Rejects Senator Theodore Orji, Former Abia Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.