Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) (30405 Views)

Osinbajo Takes Shettima A Tour Of VP Presidential Wing / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ijebu-ode, Meets Awujale, Others - Photos / Vice President Osinbajo Takes Tradermoni Scheme To Ibadan - Video (2) (3) (4)

Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Abdulazeez99: 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has received his own jab of the COVID-19 vaccine, Igbere TV reports.

This comes immediately after the President was given his own shot also on live TV.

This development comes after some frontline health workers were vaccinated with the Oxford/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine on Friday.
[
In one of the videos obtained by Igbere TV, Buhari can be seen peeping from behind the doctor as his Vice is given the vaccine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEfedwTyS_k

https://igberetvnews.com/1384334/breaking-buhari-osinbajo-takes-covid-19-vaccine-live-tv-video/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Jerryherd: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2021

Prof Osinbajo, best VP ever

Why is Buhari stretching his neck and observing like he is scared.....

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Anigreat: 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021

After he might have collected his own share out of N10.5billion for transportation of the vaccine around the 36 States of the federationgrin

First time in my life I have seen a pastor so shameless.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bubu be like hope this thing no dey choke person shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Tyrone34(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
God have mercy,c clap for only jab of vaccine that was not produced here in Nigeria.hmmmm

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
I might sound archaic but I'll never trust these vaccines. Whenever I remember what they did in South Africa it sends shivers down my spine. In the guise of vaccinating they were deliberately infecting people with HIV.

Modified...see the link.. https://newafricanmagazine.com/18285/

I sha wish the v.p well. And I hope it works for its intended purpose.
Make dem go inject am finish make he wan give speech instead to say fellow Nigerians he go dey say coocoorookoo

30 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Anigreat: 12:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Jubril looked so clueless in that picturegrin

It's obvious he hasn't seen a doctor used syringe to inject beforecheesy

what a dulllardshocked

24 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by babington91(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

But, bubu was given first

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good For Him..

Even if GOD'S Servant, Papa Adeboye takes the Vaccine on live Satellite Network, I do not care.I will not take it..
I am Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of JESUS

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Ryda(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Slave following his masters lead angry
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by kenzysmith: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Format who ever joined him in taking this drug his on her own

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Saao(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
They can decieve others not me, that thing injected on him maybe water. These guys loved themselves so much that they cant gamble with their lives

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Vickym1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari is stretching his neck to know if they're truly giving him the real vaccine and also to know if it's painful.

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Vickym1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
They shouldn't forget to vaccinate Yahaya Bello so that hell will be alive to contest for the president come 2023
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by sammyj: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
When is Buhari going to take his own live shot. The president seems not to care about us if he is not willing to do it for us!!
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
EVERYBODY, COME AND SEE BUHARI'S HANDS O.

THIS GUY IS A PROPER SCAM. EVERYBODY COME AND SEE THE YOUNG ARMS OF AN 80-YEAR OLD.

MO GBE!!!!

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
I don't see this vaccine reaching the 36 states, I see it being diverted and sold and the money looted. This I have seen.

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by id4sho(m): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
vaccine , Pfizer polio/meningitis killer vaccines comes to mind.

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 1:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmm not for me

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by onoms4luv(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nice,

hope the vaccine will go round
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by kramer: 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Some will still say it’s photoshop undecided
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Hollusilva28(m): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari be like osinbajo, I hoped is not painful, cos I don't want my plastic skin to spoil.
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I don't see this vaccine reaching the 36 states, I see it being diverted and sold and the money looted. This I have seen.
This FalseProphet sef

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by elmessiahs(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
hope this vaccine will bring him to consciousness to know his responsibility
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by janedonez(m): 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Them try o
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
/
How can anyone prove that it is Covid-19 vaccine in the syringe? It could be multivitamins grin grin grin

All of a sudden APC politicians are trustworthy. We need proof from Lai Mohammed grin

/

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021

In Titanic, the Captain was not going to leave the ship till he saw that every one of its' occupants had been safely put into a lifeboat, when he saw that could not happen, he went into his office brought out a pistol and tested the shear strenght of his skull.

But in Nigeria, the COVID19 vaccine comes, and it is administered first to only the elites; the President, Vice President and the governors because according to them, they want to use it to build the confidence of the people in the vaccine.
A vaccine they may not get till mid next year.

Millions of Nigerians live in darkness.. How many times have these leaders slept in darkness to build our confidence.

Nigerian universities are almost always on strike but our leaders will not enroll their kids in LAUTECH or IMSU to build confidence.

Roads in Nigeria are death traps yet this same leaders will not ply on them in public transports without security details to build the confidence of the people.

Hospitals in Nigeria are a write-off but not once have we gone to our state's Federal medical centres and heard that our governor is on admission there.

So why is there a selective interest in confidence building?
I guess it is simply because your leaders have to stay alive with everything working out well for them in order to lead you.

Leadership is only about the leaders.

106 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by Omezif(m): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why taking vaccine while i am healthy? May almighty father in the heaven protects his children from contracting any infection.
but osinbajo by taking this vaccine is to tell nigerians don't shake about the vaccine.

Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
No be only AstraZeneca, na Alpha Beta
Re: Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) by htdot: 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:

Prof Osinbajo, best VP ever

Why is Buhari stretching his neck and observing like he is scared.....

Tribalist spotted

Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / UK Warship Arrives In Nigeria To Support Regional Maritime Security / Niger-Delta Avengers Killing Our Soldiers But We Will Crush Them - Buratai