Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States (77562 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by dre11(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
In a quest to ascertain the causes of increasing rate of divorce in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja, it was gathered that desperate and chronic single ladies have uncovered a ‘fetish’ means of snatching husbands.

The desperate spinsters have gone deep in search of the solution to their single status by using an aphrodisiac popularly know as Kayan Mata to hypnotise and spellbind men to themselves.

Kayan Mata literally means ‘women things’ in Hausa, the major language spoken in the Northern part of the country.

The product is a sex and love enhancer originally meant to bond couples as it possesses the power to improve their affections.

However, the product has been misconstrued and abused by women who are in desperate need of man or cash.

According to a dealer, Halima Faruk who posted a video on YouTube, the product is made of herbs usually obtained from India and some African countries.

“The product makes your sex organs extremely very sweet, so sweet that when your man tests another woman, the woman would taste soar to your man.

“When you use the product and sleep with your man, he can never get good sensation from another woman except you, and that will make him keep coming for you.

“To know the effectiveness of the product, swallow some particles of it and take sugar, you will find out that sugar is no longer sweet, the way sugar tastes in your mouth, is how other women would be to your man.”

According to her, Kayan Mata is of different types. She identified one as ATM which has the capacity of compelling men to release cash and property they never wished to give.

It can be recalled that an Abuja-based lawyer, Annnebrafa, Esq took to her Twitter handle on February 2020 to claim that over 4,000 couples applied for divorce in the Federal Capital Territory in less than two months.

“4,000 divorce applications in Abuja already and the year just started.

“Some of these marriages are less than a year old. What is really happening,”? She tweeted.

Although the claim stimulated several reactions from many Nigerians as some ascribed the ugly trend to lack of preparedness for marriage while others were sceptical on the authenticity of the figure.

However, statistically, the number of divorce cases has reached an alarming rate in the FCT, with over 200 marriages reported to have been dissolved by the FCT High Court alone in the last one year.

Findings revealed also that the figure is almost ten times higher at the customary courts, the Alkali and the Sharia Customary Courts within the Federal Capital Territory.

Some residents of FCT who spoke with DAILY POST, said they were ignorant of the trending product, stressing that their husband must have been spellbound.

A female resident of the Federal Housing, Lugbe Abuja who preferred anonymity for fear of victimisation said, “I got to know about this demonic product recently after it had ruined my marriage.

“My husband who used to love me more than anyone suddenly lost his affections for me. He no longer sees me as his wife.

“His strange attitudes towards me and the children is quite worrisome. He is always going out without disclosing his destination and that has continued for a very long time now.”

Similarly, Mrs Monica (surname withheld) of Gwagwalada, told DAILY POST correspondent that she is set to file for divorce owing to her husband’s strange attitude.

“Will I continue in this condition and die because of marriage? I don’t think it is worth it.

“I had noticed that a strange person penetrated into my marriage when he (husband) started hiding to pick calls and refused to disclose his phone security pin to me, but when I confronted him, we almost fought.

“He does not even sleep at home any more. Someone must have pierced him down with Kayan mata. I am sure it is not ordinary,” she lamented.

One of the Abuja big girls, Susanna of Gwarinpa, told DAILY POST that only smart girls rule the city, stressing that she chose never to tread the part of poverty.

According to her, “There is money in Abuja, but if you no shine your eyes, poverty go just kill you before your time. We use what we have to get what we want.

“I don’t care how a man looks, what he does or whether married or single. My own na to cash out and move”.

When asked if she uses Kyan Mata, she responded, “The man is in love. That’s the most important thing. It doesn’t matter what I used on him.”

Also, a female undergraduate who spoke to our correspondent, argued that love does not exist. She said she goes into men for mere pleasure.

“I’m not looking for any relationship that would lead to any marriage. Many of my friends who are married are only enduring the union, so why should I join them?

“If the married men are enjoying their marriage, they wouldn’t come to us, so allow me to enjoy myself,” she said.

The desperation by the single ladies to get a husband which has resulted to enthralling men, may not be unconnected to the growing rate of single ladies and scarcity of suitors in the Territory.

Another Anonymous source told our correspondent in Abuja that that family and peers pressures on ladies made them indulge in the use of Kayan Mata to snatch husbands.

“In this part of the world, when you are closed to 30 years, people will keep mounting pressures on you to get married even when there are no suitors, as if it’s your fault.

”Someone will just call you with all forms of seriousness only to let you know that you are not getting any younger, so you need to marry.

“So when a woman is not able to keep her husband, we will help her to keep the man. There is scarcity of husband. Everyone wants to get a man to herself. And if your husband is rich, I’m sorry,” she added.

An evangelist in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Augustine Johnson, told DAILY POST in Abuja that the issue of Kayan Mata is a sign of ‘end time’ as predicted by the Holy Bible.

“The desperation by young ladies that we see today, has been recorded in Isaiah 4:1 which according to the Good News version, stated that, “When that time comes, seven women will grab hold of one man and say, ‘We can feed and clothe ourselves, but please let us say you are our husband so that we won’t have to endure the shame of being unmarried,” he said.

DAILY POST’s investigation further reveals that many Nigerian women are into the business of Kayan mata. It’s either they are patronizing the product or they are marketing it. Most of the ladies selling the product use social media such as Facebook and Instagram to convince potential clients.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/05/alarming-rate-of-divorce-in-abuja-other-states-traced-to-use-of-kayan-mata/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
So some desperate and chronic single ladies have succeeded in hypnotizing Baba lifeless with "Kayan Mata" to the point that he doesn't give a hoot if Aisha is alive or dead?

I doubt the potency of this product because one of my very good friend called Nafisa have confessed that she tried to use the product to hook me down everytime we collide in bed... But it's not working, because no matter how tightening and delicious your pussy is with the help of Kayan Mata" vanilla or banana flavor, it can never make me behave like one Nollywood Tony Umez.

379 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
There you have it guys.... The future is female crew have done it again. The solution is how do we stop this enchantment.

It's easy pray before you eat. Before you eat your food and punna. Sanctify it with the blood of Jesus before you login. If you can't pray and you want insert do sign of the cross on the punna. The demon will leave and you can zagazagazawyawyaw in peace grin

It is working for me and I'm sure it will work for you. In everything you do put God first. If possible hold holy water spray ontop am. You will be saved.

On a serious note I blame the wives. See our brains are in our preeqs. Catch your husband nack am like say tomorrow no dey make we see the strenght wey he go take nack outside. Lai Lai. Una go tie wrapper upandan the house like witch for tales by moonlight. Sexy gone. A well nacked man is a happy man. No matter where he goes,when he remembers how madam dey do am he go rush home. His eyes on you will never waver

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Amotolongbo(f): 1:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
However, statistically, the number of divorce cases has reached an alarming rate in the FCT, with over 200 marriages reported to have been dissolved by the FCT High Court alone in the last one year.

Findings revealed also that the figure is almost ten times higher at the customary courts, the Alkali and the Sharia Customary Courts within the Federal Capital Territory.
Inside Abuja?

Probably someone has used Kanya mata for Buhari, the reason why there is separation between Buhari and Aishat, which could be the reason why the woman has left Buhari for Dubai for more than 6 months now.

I don’t trust Hajiya Umar Sadia Farouk. She could have been the one who used the kanya mata for Buhari

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Amotolongbo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
An evangelist in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Augustine Johnson, told DAILY POST in Abuja that the issue of Kayan Mata is a sign of ‘end time’ as predicted by the Holy Bible.

“The desperation by young ladies that we see today, has been recorded in Isaiah 4:1 which according to the Good News version, stated that, “When that time comes, seven women will grab hold of one man and say, ‘We can feed and clothe ourselves, but please let us say you are our husband so that we won’t have to endure the shame of being unmarried,” he said.
These people won’t stop embarrassing themselves all in the name of affiliating occurrences with the Bible.

Bible talks about practing polygamy due to insufficiency of men.
The use of Kanya mata is nothing but to snatch and extort man

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by FreeSpirited: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Me way I wish to fcck this Kayanmata pvssy they talk about so I can have a taste of the wet sweetness . Normal pvssy don tire me

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Liposure: 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
She who doubt it's efficacy risk losing her husband or her boyfriend as the case may be to one of its users. Believe it or not, Kayamata is real. Underrate it at your own risk.

8 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Righteousness2(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
One of the Abuja big girls, Susanna of Gwarinpa, told DAILY POST that only smart girls rule the city
Beware of this useless kind of Smartness! It will land you in Hell and Destruction.

I don’t care how a man looks, what he does or whether married or single. My own na to cash out and move”.
Many Have Cashed out, Moved, and became mad because their destinies were also cashed out!
If u don't care now, you will care when you open your Eyes in Hell

Another Anonymous source told our correspondent in Abuja that that family and peers pressures on ladies made them indulge in the use of Kayan Mata to snatch husbands.
There is no Justifiable reason to snatch someone husband. You are engaging in adultery. You are engaging in Sin. You are a thief and a robber. You will receive your reward in due Season.

So when a woman is not able to keep her husband, we will help her to keep the man. There is scarcity of husband. Everyone wants to get a man to herself. And if your husband is rich, I’m sorry,” she added
Do not be Deceived! There is more to life than Husband, wife, Cash and all that.
If in this life only you have hope, you are of all men/ Women, most Miserable. We are only only transit here! Don't let the Vanities of life ruin your Eternal life.

Also, a female undergraduate who spoke to our correspondent, argued that love does not exist. She said she goes into men for mere pleasure
Eternity is too long to be toiled with the pleasures of now. if no one loves you, JESUS loves you.

In Conclusion, whether you are male or female! Do not allow the Vanities and Pleasures of this World ruin your Eternal Destination.
Do not Follow Multitude to do Evil.
The Most Important we need here is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS. Nothing else counts in Eternity.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Omihanifa: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Why won't the divorce rate be high undecided

Abuja way be say runs girls no dey dull their sef
Once dey see you dress well and ride a big car there phussy don dey drip like tap way dem no lock well

And any careless man way dem jam him name nah sorry cheesy they will manipulate him, milk him dry and move unto the next one

Majority of these girls buy this kayamata and other juju from all dis social Media vendors on YouTube and Instagram.

That was how I saw one video on YouTube where the lady was showing people the ingredients to use when they want any man to do anything for them undecided

And the shameless YouTube bloggers notorious for these stuffs are

( Gloria Chizzy o) , (cece omokhua) and (everyday with Irene )

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Honesty111: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
embarassed
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Omihanifa: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
FreeSpirited:
I wish to fcck a Kayanmata pvssy so I can have a taste of the sweetness there in. Normal pvssy don tire me

Becareful what you wish for shocked

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by general111(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kayan mata cannot work on me.
Na who dey find woman dey fear kayan mata.
My wife is safe

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by BigBrowser: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'll read later
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nbotee(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Slay queens and side chicks don collect ppl husband finish for dis town.. The men sef no dey try, na wen U attend PTA meetings and school parties U go realise say so many men in dis town already have families..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by visijo(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wahala..

A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Welcum: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Zane2point4(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
I dont know why that stupid woman still haven't been arrested.. If its a man by now he shld hv bn inside kirikiri, hope feminist like simi is seeing it??

Selling out concoction to small runs girls to use am snatch someone's hubby in the name of doing business.

Very soon men go start selling *touch and follow cream* let's see who go tire.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Tpave(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Whether Askamaya or not, marriage is all about maturity, understanding and grace of God

6 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by 96ACE: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
At last we don see somtin wey no be Buhari cause am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Patrioticman007(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
What
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by tutudesz: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
This is serious.

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by gift2xl: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
This matter strong both genders are doing same. The devil dislike happy homes and his using those he can penetrate to destroy home's. The scripture can never be wrong " WHAT EVER YOU SOW, THAT'S WHAT YOU WILL REAP". I pity those that call themselves smart by inflicting pain's on humans to satisfy there desires. Remember you don't owned yourself and there is a heavenly roof above your house roof and your head.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Thisis2raw(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
God abeg no allow kayan Mata catch me... Na beg I dey beg

19 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Upton: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Na to stay away from Abj

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
May God save this generation, seems this is the in thing now

3 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Bampeh: 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
The truth is that Men don't want to marry again, they prefer baby mamas.

Using charm to tie a man will not last. You can only hold a man for a long time or forever by being his friend and doing what makes him happy.

Bampeh wish they will understand

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by oluwasegun007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Sha dont let it enter Lagos...else grin

Becasue a friend of mine said when applied...the place go dey slippery like say they pour freshly cooked okro inside..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by Cachetdotng: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ogaju grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States by JosephXavier: 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
To get a decent Nigerian lady for marriage is difficult these days

There exist a lot of them but you can only see them once you've made the mistake of marrying the wrong ones

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.