Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets (5888 Views)

Former Minister's Estranged Wife With Four Kids, Twerking Around Abuja / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife, Precious Chikwendu Speaks After Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by MikePhilly(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Videos: Fani-Kayode’s estranged wife of four kids, spotted twerking on the streets of Abuja, Nightclubs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4nlEjwXjfI

Mrs. Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode, wife of a former two-time Minister, Chief Femi Fani Kayode, was spotted on Abuja streets and night clubs twerking, dressed in very skimpy and sex provocative clothes.

Questions are being asked as to why would a married woman with four very young children, who walked out of her marriage four months ago, be spotted in a place where only women of Easy virtue are found, engaging in sexually provocative moves and other disgusting and inglorious acts which are devoid of decency and which should not be indulged in by any responsible woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IOBeNpkpCA

Little wonder, she hurriedly left her marriage to engage in these disgraceful acts. She is behaving like a woman of easy virtue and not a responsible member of society let alone a woman that is married to a prominent public figure and a member of Nigeria's ruling elite.

In one of the videos, she was heard remixing a popular Nigerian song, “I too like man o I no dey gboran” dancing with a woman whose identity is yet to be confirmed but sources have told us she is a very popular face at one of the Abuja nightclubs. Some suggest that she may have been drunk or high on drugs whilst doing these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9bOpZ-wxY

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode was seen with her wedding ring on in the video. Reports have it that she is still married to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, as the former Minister of Aviation never chased her out of the house, neither divorced her nor threw out her belongings after he caught her in bed with a married man, but she rather chose to leave behind her four kids and matrimonial home to “catch fun”, as this new video as now shown. She had accused him of domestic violence but Fani-Kayode vehemently denied such claims.

The videos which have been widely condemned on social media as many have said she betrayed motherhood by engaging in such shameful show - twerking on the street, a mother of four, still married, on a skimpy and sex provoking attire? Where is the dignity of African culture. Such woman should not be allowed the custody of her children. Such children will be exposed to marital infidelity, danger of mental ill health from the said custodian and would eventually be prone to dangers at such tender age.

One of the social media comments also read, “ one would rightly believe that she was actually guilty of allegations of marital infidelities leveled against her by her husband”.
Recall that, news broke out about two months ago shortly before the EndSARS protests, where Femi Fani-Kayode had raised the alarm that his wife was caught in bed with a married man, an allegation thatcshe denied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uavEa8Zgilc

But if footages are anything to go by then one can safely say that the former Minister got his shots right. Especially, when Precious Chikwendu herself was the one that released these videos to the public domain in what some have called “an attestation to who she really was when she was with Femi Fani-Kayode, her husband, and also what she intends to do in the near future or perhaps what she is currently doing.”

Another social media commment reads, “ this woman is murdering the Igbo culture, she is still married to her husband, Femi Fani-Kayode who didn’t divorce her or throw her things out. She is bringing a big curse on herself if she doesn’t change. It is her children and husband I feel sorry for. Can this one be a mother or wife?”.

Suffice to say that a mother of four lovely children dancing in public and exposing her womanhood on social media without recourse to the impact of it or what will become of her children when they see such semi nude videos is the worst form of motherhood, bringing disrepute to her culture and her people. It is the height of irresponsible behavior of any woman let alone a married woman.

As one commenter rightly asked, “what has the former Minister done to ensure this woman doesn’t go astray? He is also to blame. This woman needs help and psychological evaluation. He probably neglected her to her fate because this woman apparently needs medical and psychological care - she is not fine up there”.
Reports have suggested that Fani Kayode has done his bit to ensure Precious was back to the house and her marriage, this new videos just put paid to why she is yet to honour the call of the former Minister who has since moved on with another woman now bringing joy to his heart and that of his children jettisoned by Precious Chikwendu.

1 Share

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
@op you don mad ni.

You take style mumu.

So because woman marry born pikin dem no fit play and dance in the comfort of their house again abi?

Whereas married men are seen sitting in a bar in the middle of a brothel ( all in the name of watching match) some of una dey even go collect one for the road from ashawo before una begin go house after match.

Nigerian men and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.

@op I mess for your coconut head. grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Welcum: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
That's the result of marrying kids. Physical sexual maturity is very different from mental maturity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Welcum: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
slachtoffers:
@op you don mad ni.

You take style mumu.

So because woman marry born pikin dem no fit play and dance in the comfort of their house again abi?

Whereas married men are seen sitting in a bar in the middle of a brothel ( all in the name of watching match) some of una dey even go collect one for the road from ashawo before una begin go house after match.

Nigerian men and hypocrisy na 5 & 6.

@op I mess for your coconut head. grin

There is a level of decorum expected of parents everywhere - not only in Nigeria. They should be models of responsible behavior. You can't tell me that Barack Obama's wife is seen dancing publicly in such a sexually suggestive manner and Americans won't talk about it. Same for any other present or past office holder. And FFK is a past minister of Nigeria.

But I also think that the op went too far in the commentary though.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin IPOB terrorists and Afonja leader what a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Mayng01(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Welcum:

There is a level of decorum expected of parents everywhere - not only in Nigeria. They should be models of responsible behavior. You can't tell me that Barack Obama's wife is seen dancing publicly in such a sexually suggestive manner and Americans won't talk about it. Same for any other present or past office holder. And FFK is a past minister of Nigeria.

But I also think that the op went too far in the commentary though.

Why you come cry pass FFK wey be the ex husband?

Meanwhile which FFK dey one wey dey run him mouth anyhow online? That one don already use him own hand disgrace him lineage you dey hear dey cry over spilled milk. grin

6 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by ivandragon: 3:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
If the op's commentary is based on the video, it's quite unfortunate.

Except it can be proven that the apartment is some kind of special club, I see nothing wrong in a woman dancing in the house... It's not even a party...

8 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by pointblank247(m): 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Who ever is condemning the op is not very right.
There is a level maturity expected from the wife of a person in the class of Ffk.

O don't find it on this woman.
Very classless and careless all in a stupid effort to prove that she doesn't care.

Let me quickly add that nobody should attributes that display to the style of igbo ladies, I don't think she is even igbo.
Even Chioma the baby mama of Davido who is an entertainer carries her self better

I just hate nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by StreetFight: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Asewo to re Mecca
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
You can take olosho off the street but you can take street off olosho.
Make I catch her for outside carry her. I go give her poron to mad

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Monimatic(m): 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Ashawo no dey go on strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Kebbiprince: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
SuperBold:
You can take olosho off the street but you can take street off olosho.
Make I catch her for outside carry her. I go give her poron to mad

Yoruba hypocrites but your crack head FFK who got himself a new woman is what? Nonsense people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Kebbiprince: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2021
Monimatic:
Ashawo no dey go on strike
Yoruba hypocrites but your crack head FFK who got himself a new woman is what? Nonsense people

9 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Blackmoran(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
what do you expect when you got no brains and basic skill, then you have to use what you have to get what you want
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by NOC1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
pointblank247:
Who ever is condemning the op is not very right.
There is a level maturity expected from the wife of a person in the class of Ffk.

O don't find it on this woman.
Very classless and careless all in a stupid effort to prove that she doesn't care.

Let me quickly add that nobody should attributes that display to the style of igbo ladies, I don't think she is even igbo.
Even Chioma the baby mama of Davido who is an entertainer carries her self better

I just hate nonsense

Firstly has the man ever respected himself?
For me FFK is classless, he is just an over pampered baby whose parents glory is still perving way for.

What is your definition of class and careless, if it is the video I watched above, this is a normal ladies thing having their fun in there closet. Mind you this is a young girl in her twenties. When she was in her house as a married woman, she stayed out of what will bring shame to their home, nobody ever knew her ordeal nobody ever saw her pains.

She is not in any body roof as of today, she decided to have some fun. If you can appreciate Croatian President on bikini unwinding why do you see wrong done by a single lady who is still full of life?

Nobody is talking about tribe here, so hold those your tribalistic views to yourself, be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba she is a free bird. Miss Anambra Chidinma (Cucumber) was igbo so FEM.

You insulted Chioma in other to prove a non existing point, you tagged her a baby mama as if their is something wrong having kids out of wedlock, as if she broke the law.

In conclusion let her have some fresh air instead of depression, behind those dances and laugh lies tears, pains and sleepless nights.
You might not know if she was forced out by family and friends.

Judge not allow it all for God.

I know social media influencers have been bankrolled we will see more of negative news about her both false and truth.

I leave you with this, if this was in the western world(overseas), where will FFK be with regards to accusations leveled against him?

7 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Daddysidhan: 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
And this woman want to take the custody of her children Lols, how did fani kayode end up marrying olosho. Abeg show this video to the judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Masterclass32: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Smear campaign don start

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Lyrics269: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Useless woman
The future is female
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
The moment you as lady learn to twerk away your sorrows, twerk away from bitter and ungrateful men, the same man who didn't appreciate your services, your calmness, your submissiveness, your care and your tears begging them for peace will still be the one to say you are happy that they have freed you into the streets where you belong.

My own be say I no saby twirk. Na infront of altar I for dey twerk everyday dey thank God for being God and not allowing man to decide what happens to his fellow man.

Please if you can twerk

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Yoruba people are hypocrites. I as a fulani man definitely hate that tribe even more than Igbo . You can imagine the number of married yoruba men we have here in Kebbi going after single women.

So the woman should not leave her good life again whereas the crack head man FFK have even gotten himself another woman. For those who said she's still married what crime did she commit by making herself happy rather is the crack head FFK known to insult us that is at fault by getting another woman
Nonsense

Well Yorubas hate you Fulanis too far more than Igbos. Also what would you know about "good life" for women considering your culture?

Can any of your women do what Precious is doing without you asking for her to be stoned to death publicly? Abeg forget pretending to be what you're not, and forming liberal, just because you are desperate to antagonize and shade Yorubas currently.

You Northerners have no mouth to talk at all on this topic because your culture makes no allowance for "good life" for women and certainly not how precious is displaying it. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by blamingthedevil: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Op are you the owner of the YouTube channel?

Advice: add commentaries or voice overs to your videos...if not they will not be accepted for monetization watch hours
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by blamingthedevil: 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Well Yorubas hate you Fulanis too far more than Igbos. Also what would you know about "good life" for women considering your culture?

Can any of your women do what Precious is doing without you asking for her to be stoned to death publicly? Abeg forget pretending to be what you're not, and forming liberal, just because you are desperate to antagonize and shade Yorubas currently.

You Northerners have no mouth to talk at all on this topic because your culture makes no allowance for "good life" for women and certainly not how precious is displaying it. Lol.
Bro na Igbo man you they reply so

3 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lyrics269:
Useless woman
The future is female

Abeg she is not useless. Na old man FFK carry wetin pass im power. You'd be surprised this same Precious will be like butter in the hands of some young and fly monied dude around her age who dey 'service' her engine properly.

Smart men know what they want from a woman. Don't be 60 to then go and marry a 23 year old socialite babe with high libido.

Money-miss-road old men like FFK and Ned Nwoko deserve to be played and they will get played in the end. No doubt.

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by hollah123: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Yoruba people are hypocrites. I as a fulani man definitely hate that tribe even more than igbo. You can imagine the number of married yoruba men we have here in Kebbi going after single women.

So the woman should not leave her good life again whereas the crack head man FFK have even gotten himself another woman. For those who said she's still married what crime did she commit by making herself happy rather is the crack head FFK known to insult us that is at fault by getting another woman
Nonsense
IBO boy,well done

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Welcum: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Yoruba people are hypocrites. I as a fulani man definitely hate that tribe even more than igbo. You can imagine the number of married yoruba men we have here in Kebbi going after single women.

Nonsense
Show me one place that FFK insulted you. Otherwise, keep shut.
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Superpower(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
I wonder how much the op was paid for this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
inside life ... what if she is heart broken and doing what she thinks can give her joy
Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by daddytime(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
A very lame and classless sponsored campaign by the gutter mouth FFK.

So cheap and childish.

5 Likes

Re: Videos: Fani-kayode’s Estranged Wife Of Four Kids, Twerking On The Streets by Gbagura: 4:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Once an olosho always her olosho. The only people that's gonna quote me are her fellow emotionally downgraded igbos.

Watch dem...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N42.8 Trillion Amid Shrinking Revenue / Armed Forces Ready For Any Crisis - Defence Min. Mohamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.