Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? (619 Views)

A School Teacher Did This To Your Son,as A Parent What Is Your Next Move ? / See What This Teacher Did To Student For Not Submitting Assignment [PHOTOS] / This Teacher Must Apologize To The Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Check it out.
This is from a university secondary school

Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by ashewoboy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
the diagram looking like pvssycheesy.
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
ashewoboy:
the diagram looking like pvssycheesy.
Is that all you can see?
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Newman20(m): 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrshape:

Is that all you can see?

there is not enough information.

the radius of the sector is not given. We need it to get the base radius of the cone.
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Newman20:

there is not enough information.

the radius of the sector is not given. We need it to get the base radius of the cone.
Nice observation . but I think that is the student fault. Because he he used a radius of 14unit in his solution. So the he might have included radius but the student did not indicate it.

Please check is solution assuming he gave a radius of 14 is the solution correct?
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Newman20(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrshape:

Nice observation . but I think that is the student fault. Because he he used a radius of 14unit in his solution. So the he might have included radius but the student did not indicate it.

Please check is solution assuming he gave a radius of 14 is the solution correct?

It is not correct. This is the real solution

Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Newman20:

It is not correct. This is the real solution

Yes that was my solution.
I told the student to tell the teacher to check is solution again.
When you tell schools to pay for staff training in math they will think it is not necessary. This is the result
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Newman20(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrshape:

Yes that was my solution.
I told the student to tell the teacher to check is solution again.
When you tell schools to pay for staff training in math they will think it is not necessary. This is the result

Hehehehehe grin nice one

Pls make sure to mention me on any maths related thread next time.
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Newman20:

Hehehehehe grin nice one

Pls make sure to mention me on any maths related thread next time.

OK I will add your name to my list.
What's your qualification?
Are you a teacher?
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Newman20(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrshape:

OK I will add your name to my list.
What's your qualification?
Are you a teacher?

Student

16 yrs
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Mrshape: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Newman20:

Student

16 yrs
Wao!
That's impressive.
I will always mention you.
Re: This Teacher Did This Wrong Check The Math. Can You Tell Where He Missed It? by Newman20(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mrshape:

Wao!
That's impressive.
I will always mention you.

Thanks Mrshape

(1) (Reply)

I Got My Case Study Assignment Help Sorted Within Minutes / What Is FMGE Exam? / Noted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.