Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,092 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission (20212 Views)

I Don’t Regret Leaving Music – Eldee / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by The5DME(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2021
We go hear word for now.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wetin she dey sing sef rubbish and useless girl. F moniker quote me and get your menstraution period seize.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:
This nauseating lady keeps trying to use the fame of her family name to force horrible music and entertainment on Nigerians.
She can't hit a note, she can't dance, she has a poor fashion sense and is not model-like but considers herself a Diva like Tiwa Savage. I dont blame her. I blame all those people around her who refuse to tell her the truth about her quack music because of the money they want to get from her. I swear poverty is a bad thing. It will make you see red and call it grey because your next meal depends on it.

When people criticize u for everything u tend to not know how to deal with criticism the constructive way especially because the critics themselves are mostly not constructive in the criticism or obviously biased so it ends up with the situation of just do most times if ure tough enough. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by top1k: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Going to the spa might take to long to locate or driving to the spa will couse more stress instead of relaxation and refreshing your body.
why not book fir a professional massage therapist anywhere in the world by calling on the number five quick response.
and get a professional attending to you while you really at home.
Call big Relax for a session today.

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Krester24:
perfect definition of ..we die here..!! grin
Sense no go kee you wlh.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
That ferdy is a lowlife hater! Someone that hasnt achieved anything in life for himself is laughing at someone that just got admitted to a prestigious school he can only dream of going to, She isn't the cause of ur poverty bro, live the young woman alone ! And die in ur poverty state useless unwashed pants boy
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by braivheart: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Staged tweet and response.

Anything for attention.

You obviously have no fuckin clue who Ferdy is lol.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Kaymansion(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
which music are you singing before? who cares..
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Twenty8: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
I fúcking hate cyber bullying
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Donspicey: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2021
She for no kukuma reply cos me sef no see wetin she dey sing....
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by franchasng: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
If Nigeria's NBC is doing their job well, they ought to have banned this DJ Cuppy from touching anything that has to do with music or sound and then fine her father 30billion for allowing his daughter waste our crude oil money on nonsense music for years now angry angry

This is where Liar Mohammed ought to come in and use the iron rod angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Donspicey: 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
The5DME:
We go hear word for now.
But she no gree make we hear word nah......

Her disc jocking sef no dey trip me...
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Numerouno94(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
was she doin music b4?

Abeg where my girl Eva Alordiah?
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Donspicey: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
franchasng:
If Nigeria's NBC is doing their job well, they ought to have banned this DJ Cuppy from touching anything that has to do with music or sound and then fine her father 30billion for allowing his daughter waste our crude oil money on nonsense music for years now angry angry

This is where Liar Mohammed ought to come in and use the iron rod angry

If to say she dey use xplicit lingua she for don chop ban tire....

Her matter just weak local man....
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Superpower(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:
This nauseating lady keeps trying to use the fame of her family name to force horrible music and entertainment on Nigerians.
She can't hit a note, she can't dance, she has a poor fashion sense and is not model-like but considers herself a Diva like Tiwa Savage. I dont blame her. I blame all those people around her who refuse to tell her the truth about her quack music because of the money they want to get from her. I swear poverty is a bad thing. It will make you see red and call it grey because your next meal depends on it.
Did anybody force you to listen to her music?why the bitterness?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by raphy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
That her water melon boobs is too ful I come de wonder which guy de help her massage it.

Oxford or not kitten will still itch her to Bleep .

Nothing concern me she get money money rules everything.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lagosfinder:
When music isn't your calling

She still hasn't come to that realisation
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Neddstark: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Superpower:
Did anybody force you to listen to her music?why the bitterness?

One of the problems with some people is that they either celebrate or cannot standup to mediocrity. In your world DJ Cuppy is as good as Michael Jackson.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Michaelota: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
Your cup of tea, ��even the one you sing no blow or make sense so why kill your self? You better go marry
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Has she ever been a musician? Ode
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
What is she singing? Gelato about malawi undecided mtcheew hanty i have told you several times music is not your calling!! undecided
Iffa slap Ur forehead ehn. cheesy
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Najdorf: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigerians and bitterness are like 5 and 6

She's not forcing her music on anyone so I don't get the hate

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by NofiuFade(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let's hope she come back better, she's currently stooping herself way too low, what a kind of life grin
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Superpower(m): 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:

One of the problems with some people is that they either celebrate or cannot standup to mediocrity. In your world DJ Cuppy is as good as Michael Jackson.
I don't listen to her music.you don't have to like her music but that doesn't mean you have to be hateful.Imagine calling her nauseating.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Mrjaz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2021
Was she in music? �
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by gbemishile: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:
I have only one thing to say to you
live and let live

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by gbemishile: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
people have so much hate in them. it's so disgusting

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Cryptomillion: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
Stay in school that’s where you belong
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Kay25(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2021
smile11s:
Like say school dey easy. Unless you’re paying for grades
oga u Don forget say Oxford no dey naija?school there no be hard life oooo
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Neddstark: 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Superpower:
I don't listen to her music.you don't have to like her music but that doesn't mean you have to be hateful.Imagine calling her nauseating.

Her attention seeking, forcing bad music down the airwaves and doing a music video licking ice-cream in a sexual way is annoying. I am not hateful. Her sister is way better.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by phemmylee1707: 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
;Dmaybe na master in kitchen education she wan go get as she Neva marry na mtchew. undecidedmaybe na master in kitchen education she wan go get as she Neva marry na mtchew.
Re: I Am Not Leaving Music - DJ Cuppy Replies Troll Over Oxford Admission by Superpower(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Her attention seeking, forcing bad music down the airwaves and doing a music video licking ice-cream in a sexual way is annoying. I am not hateful. Her sister is way better.
You don't like her why do you keep paying attention to her.That is typical hater behaviour.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugliest Nigeria Male Musicians( Davido Tops Da List) / Twitter User Comes For Wizkid For Not Showing Up At Event He Collected Money For / See The Bobrisky's Bae He's Getting Married To On Sunday(photo..)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.