Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups (42290 Views)

See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon. / How I Cook Delicious Groundnut Soup, Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by thundafire: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
Romanoff:
Best Banga soup na from Edo or Delta.
who told u dat.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Drew13: 7:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
martineverest:
na Edo...
na urhobo o

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Zenithpeak(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy cheesy cheesy we dey hail u too grin grin grin

My dad use to be one of you... grin we crave the roasted fish but detest the raw pepper sauce then.... grin grin

btw, to hype you no be crime ooo....
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by SouthNigerian: 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
michaelpop50:

You never eat the original banga soup. Na Urhobo person fit cook the correct banga soup for you with beletientien and bitter leave.

Na Urhobo people get the soup, even the Igbos know.

Ehen ehen... me no know nah

Pass me one babe for your area abeg.

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by shamsin6300(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:
If Banga soup no dey there weytin go dey there grin grin banga soup is the main deal kiss na weytin i go use chop my white rice tomorrow as e be soo tongue

Can I join you please?
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Ehen ehen... me no know nah

Pass me one babe for your area abeg.

Shebi you go like to dey carry basket dey waka up and down like this?

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by CobraAnambra: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
jimyjames:

Efi Nzuzu claiming igbo but doesn't know ofe akwu imposter
Funny, the name okra originates from okoro okuru okro, okwuru it was made popular by the igbo slave's , a simple research
Okra is not perculiar to a particular ethnic group.

-cobra

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
martineverest:
Edo,not urhobo

Will you keep quiet? Banga soup na Urhobo people get am.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by merieam16(f): 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy... Na Wetin dey hungry me right now
wats dat food called
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Kwara1stson: 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy... Na Wetin dey hungry me right now
Donkunu
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by jimyjames(m): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2021
CobraAnambra:

Okra is not perculiar to a particular ethnic group.

-cobra
Lol my friend ask google again the word okra derives from the igbo language okro okuru okwuru the name
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by dennisworld1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
URHOBO TO THE WORLD. AMIEDI E URHOBO is the Best Banga Soup. After boiling it with that small clay pot. tongue

2 Likes

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by misterjosh(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2021
You see that groundnut soup ehn, it doesn't get enough credit at all.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by dennisworld1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Urhobo owns 4 foods namely Banga Soup, Ogwo Soup, iribotor soup and Ukodo. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
Banga soup with beletete and starch na fire oo. See as I dey salivate like dog wey dem dey dangle bone before am. Chail

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by shogsman(m): 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2021
this foolish drooling over white people's perception is getting annoying
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Zenithpeak:

My dad use to be one of you... grin we crave the roasted fish but detest the raw pepper sauce then.... grin grin

btw, to hype you no be crime ooo....
grin grin grin
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Kwara1stson:
Donkunu
cheesy
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oghene1st:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/worlds-best-wellness-soups/index.html
Ofe nsala number one in the world...
I guess the CNN crew didn't eat it
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
merieam16:
wats dat food called
khen Khen ! grin
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
Edobabe20:

E pain this one die grin grin grin go and enjoy your watery soup that looks like newborn baby purge
Sharap there! see that your protruding forehead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
I want to try this bangs soup
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by 4ckyou: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
chiagozien:
I know about Ofe akwu not banga
Common in edo state
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by jaszplus12(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
smile11s:
What about egusi soup?
Dont mind them oooo
the soup that attracts even the aliens from outer space has been left out! i am not happy
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by do4luv14(m): 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin[img][/img] angry[s][/s] grin
Bampeh:
That Banga soup can raise someone from death

Bampeh doesn't joke with it
grin
Bampeh:

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Lol

Neo colonialised low self-esteem slaves

Na ya slave master for Fake News Network go determine wetin sweet and wetin no sweet..

Imagine Janet Clarkson giving her own opinion in her book now black inferior people are jubilating like they achieved something

If Richard Quest decided they are monkeys they would jubilate, If Anderson Cooper calls them Snake they accept

Are you part of those inferior people??
Do you think you are inferior as a black person
Besides, what is wrong in celebrating the celebration of a part of your culture?
Who says I will agree with any white person that says Banga soup is bad?
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by do4luv14(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
misterjosh:
You see that groundnut soup ehn, it doesn't get enough credit at all.

correct, as in that soup can make you forget wetin be 1+1

when ma late sister cook am come hauz ehn,
I been say wetin be did, till e enter mouth, oh boy, I lick plate shine,

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
10mobile:

Even Jesus asked, "who do people say I am?" If you are alive and you don't get feedback about yourself, is that one life? So, where's the inferiority complex? If, of all countries of the world, an international media like CNN listed ewedu as one of the world's best soups, wouldn't you have felt proud as a Yoruba person (obviously grin grin grin)
Exactly.
Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by do4luv14(m): 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2021
SouthNigerian:
Person way no like Banga Soup no fit like better thing for him life.

Banga Soup is the reason I swore to either marry from the East or stay single forever.

East ke??

nah East get banga soup??

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by tonyashburton: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
See painment. Echoke because efo no dey there.
Jerryherd:
cool

Lol

Neo colonialised low self-esteem slaves

Na ya slave master for Fake News Network go determine wetin sweet and wetin no sweet..

Imagine Janet Clarkson giving her own opinion in her book now black inferior people are jubilating like they achieved something

If Richard Quest decided they are monkeys they would jubilate, If Anderson Cooper calls them Snake they accept

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by SouthNigerian: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
do4luv14:

East ke??

nah East get banga soup??

My brother, nah today I just know say no be East get Banga Soup o, cos the first Banga Soup I ate was made by an Igbo girl.

Now I know say Banga nah Delta

1 Like

Re: CNN Travel Lists Banga Soup, Groundnut Soup Among 20 Of The World's Best Soups by do4luv14(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Bampeh:

kia!!!!!!! I remember for 2018, I been dey work for church building, when they brought food for us

banga soup with fufu, the sis come put plenty soup for me, the way ah Sidon sama that soup enh, dem been ask wethet make dem put more for me,

I just respect masef, cos peeps dey dey never chop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) / The Catfish Soup A Broke Nairalander Prepared. / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.