Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) (22780 Views)

Lagos Building Collapse: A Twitter User Complained About The Building 4 Days Ago / What Rising Insecurity,Material Prices Mean For Building Industry, Homeownership / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Behind the scenes in the building industry (collection of funny site stories) by DUNKA(m): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
spyder880:

grin grin grin

You wan put me for trouble? grin

I will share my experience travelling from out of state to Enugu yesterday night and the number of detours we had, the roads were just congested.
mazi Don run cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reduce Your Rents, Landlords -FG / Lagosians To Obtain Licence To Drill Borehole From 2020 / The Grandeur Abijo G.R.A 3 minutes from ajah bridge, [ XMAS PROMO 13M) WITH FR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.