Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

"Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. (631 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Save Your Tithe To Fund 'Plan B' / Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Pearlla(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wow, this outstanding the weekend music just hit 1million listeners and had span and made it's way to top 2 in the united states, i really love this music........ If you've heard it, what do you think about it?

2 Likes

Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's a really interesting songg
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by MrMacinterchi1: 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Let me go and download it first. but, being weekend, the hit will be good - no doubts!
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Pearlla(f): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
It's a really interesting songg
was really interested, cept it sounded so "illuminati".
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Pearlla(f): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Let me go and download it first. but, being weekend, the hit will be good - no doubts!
you'll really love it..
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
Pearlla:

was really interested, cept it sounded so "illuminati".
If you are talking about the settings, no it ain't illustration of illuminaty.

The lyrics is deeps Sha

So I made you think that I would always stay
I said some things that I should never say
Yeah, I broke your heart like someone did to mine
And now you won't love me for a second time
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Pearlla(f): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
If you are talking about the settings, no it ain't illustration of illuminaty.
The lyrics is deeps Sha
So I made you think that I would always stay I said some things that I should never say Yeah, I broke your heart like someone did to mine And now you won't love me for a second time
i meant "the video"
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Theboy21: 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's about his ex Bella hadib, The Weeknd is a back to back hit maker...
Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Pearlla(f): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Theboy21:
It's about his ex Bella hadib, The Weeknd is a back to back hit maker...
nice

1 Like

Re: "Save Your Tears" By THE WEEKEND. by Fisiryorh(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Listening to the song RN....it's still retains A1 with ma soul...

(1) (Reply)

Erica’s Birthday Gift And Wish To Kiddwaya / Nigerian Pastor Facing 97 Criminal Charges In South Africa Could Soon Walk Free / Love For Children Brought Us Together, Iyabo Ojo Hails Princess On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.