Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,112 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) (32513 Views)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Laide Bakare Bags Best Actress Award Of The Year (see Photos) / Laide Bakare Obtains US Citizenship, Shows Off Her Citizenship Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbukaHades10:
MILF.
No be small

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
EbukaHades10:
When be the ceremony for this one?

grin very funny

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by smile11s(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Can the northerners respect her title or see it as authentic?

Ajuju for the gods
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
9ICE YANSH THIS WOMAN WELLA THAT YEAR
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
Edobabe20:
Like Tonto like Laide, see breast outside and she is now a leader of whattt hmm grin grin food for the alfas

Hehehe...just see their faces!
grin
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
REALUZOAMAKA WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BECOME MY NEW ALHAJA
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Religion is nothing again in Nigeria. I saw a video last year where an imam was asking Bobrisik to donate money towards a project.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by juman(m): 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Congrats
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by segun18(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ashirioluwa:
Religion is nothing again in Nigeria. I saw a video last year where an imam was asking Bobrisik to donate money towards a project.

Ghagha! .
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by DJJamix: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lagoon0:
angry

You need paracetamol onikebekebe undecided ejo e tipoju
kheny12:
Your brain need to be format.

Eyin Oloriburuku Olofo okunrin lasan lasan... angry
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm ok

Yorubas are different from the hausas my brother

Sometimes i find it difficult to knkw the religion our yoruba actors and actresses belongs to cus even an imam in real life can play a role of a pastor in a movie and vice versa.

One tin uniting the west is dat we have not allowed religion to split us

Very correct. Just on point bro I'm not a Yoruba guy but I was born in the region and I'm proud to say it with my shoulder high on the sky, I love Yoruba people with passion I can not pretend about it. They are too diverse and inclusive in all their dealings.

Much love!!!

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm ok

Sometimes i find it difficult to knkw the religion our yoruba actors and actresses belongs to cus even an imam in real life can play a role of a pastor in a movie and vice versa.

VERY VERY TRUE...

They can mix it all, even idolatry. cheesy cheesy

jrusky:

Very correct. Just on point bro I'm not a Yoruba guy but I was born in the region and I'm proud to say it with my shoulder high on the sky, I love Yoruba people with passion I can not pretend about it. They are too diverse and inclusive in all their dealings.

Much love!!!

Lol. I can relate. They don’t like stress at all. Either it is working or it is not. They cannot come and kill themselves.

I think they are the most liberal tribe.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Hmm ok

religious prostitutes that's what all of you are .. hypocrites
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
kheny12:
Beautiful Actress more success ahead.

Hear werey Olofo oku okunrin lasan lasan...

You need to go wash ur head for Majidun. angry
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by ENGINEERG(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
She is a star that is rich and popular, that exposes her breast and don't use Hijab...But she is good ,and she got an Islamic titles.. religion rules is for the poor,
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by jrusky(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:

VERY VERY TRUE...

Lol. I can relate. They don’t like stress at all. Either it is working or it is not. They cannot come and kill themselves.

Bro that is just the truth. Sentiment apart they are very liberal.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by kheny12(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Hear werey Olofo oku okunrin lasan lasan...

You need to go wash ur head for Majidun. angry
iya laya e,lon ba wi.omo ale jatijati.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 5:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Useless award given by useless so called sheikh See Olohun. Awon Alfa Jalamlam
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by Lagoon0: 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Eyin Oloriburuku Olofo okunrin lasan lasan... angry
Myndd44
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by booz(m): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
The same lady that sells and flaunts intimacy gadgets?!
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Congratulations to her. May guides and protect her.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by Moon70: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Laide

In a post which she shared on her official Instagram page, the excited actress posted a flier that had her photo and indicated that she has been conferred a title by a Muslim prayer ministry.

The title translated in English as leader of Islamic affairs was given to her in recognition of her contribution towards the participation and development of Islam, humanity, and most importantly the ministry itself. The event and certificate presentation is slated to hold on March 7.

HA! BECAUSE OF MONEY...... BABA AFA
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lagoon0:

Myndd44

Lagoon0:
angry

You need paracetamol foolish boy onikebekebe undecided ejo e tipoju

See ur post. Olofo! angry
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Una see.

Well, these ones just put am there maybe they would be getting some crumbs of pussy at the backyard.

What a shame.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by seyz91(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
EbukaHades10:
When be the ceremony for this one?

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by seyz91(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
YorubaPrince:
You can't purchase a Corolla and be expecting a Ferrari performance. undecided

The process and quality of leadership chosen by Nigerians is exactly why the nation is in this present state.

Just imagine this olosho and the fools that gave her the stupid title. angry

1 Like

Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by seyz91(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Lagoon0:
angry

You need paracetamol onikebekebe undecided ejo e tipoju
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
AFONJACOW:
religious prostitutes that's what all of you are .. hypocrites

Oponurudeen ara e

Didirin agba
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:

VERY VERY TRUE...

Like seriously i too love u sister.
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
jrusky:

Much love!!!

Abi na, how many is the life wey person go come kill himself??
Re: Laide Bakare Bags Title As Leader Of Islamic Affairs (Photos) by stealmatic(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Who are the us u re referring to??
he meant the Igbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dede One Day: One Year After His Death / Yvonne Jegede And Kunle Fawole's Court Wedding (Photo) / Burial Of Remi Surutu's Daughter, Ayomikun Ileriayo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.