Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

God Will Never Forget You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Never Forget You. (240 Views)

Never Forget His Mercies / God Will Never Forget You. / ' Popular Man Of God Will Die' - Samuel Akinbodunse 15 Shocking 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Never Forget You. by sweetmusictv: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2021
An Emoji Devotions for Sat 6 Mar, 2021

Topic: God will never forget you

Highlights: See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me. Isaiah 49:16

Look around, if you can see what God is saying up in that highlighted Verse and you felt good about it, then I congratulate you. It takes being born again to SEE the kingdom of God. So many people can see but cannot recognise. But when you being a born again Christian could see and can recognise but forgets easily. No wonder Jesus gave a parable about a farmer sowing seed. "Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

God does not forget animals let alone the ones he created in His own image. (Read Matthew 6:26-34)

"Can a woman forget her nursing child, or lack compassion for the son of her womb? Even if she could forget, I will not forget you!" Isaiah 49:15

Even if you forget this phrase in the future "remember, God will never forget you."

Prayer: God I pray to please hear me. Do not allow me to forget that you already have me in mind. Give me the spirit of remembrance and honour for you. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: God Will Never Forget You. by chatinent: 4:19am On Mar 07, 2021
What does being born again mean to you?
Re: God Will Never Forget You. by SanctifiedSista(f): 4:57am On Mar 07, 2021
I love to.invite people to church because
1. GOD and his inumerable Angela' re here(Heb12:2-3)
2. If u come with an expectation, GOD will answer u..
Some will attack saying I went to church,prayed like never before.amd got no answer..ur faith is not yet strong.many of u pray but counter it with ur mouth after leaving the place
Find ur way to the living Faith church cananland OTA. Time.is 11:45am. If u live far away connect on YouTube Domi stream. Congratulations as u make d right choice today
Re: God Will Never Forget You. by chiommy123(f): 4:57am On Mar 07, 2021
You just reminded me of a verse in one of the hymns Jesus loves me. "Though I forget him and wander away still he does love me where ever I stray back to his dear loving arms would I flee when I remember that Jesus loves me

(1) (Reply)

In The Light Of Truth: The Region Of Darkness And Damnation. / Happy Palm Sunday To Nairalanders / Libel: Mfm/olukoya Registers N500m Damages Against Maureen Badejo In UK High Cou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.