Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained (2457 Views)

Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by chatinent: 7:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Juell:

Hell fire doesn't exists?

Matthew 18:9, KJV: "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire."

If hell doesn't exist why did the Bible say it's better to have an eye than to enter hell fire whole? It means hell fire exists and one should do all to avoid going there

Say your translation of the Bible.

Have you compared multiple renderings?

Hope you know the Bible was not originally written in English?

What we have in English was translated from the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic renderings.

Of course, a translator who believes in hell fire will definitely substitute Sheol, Gehenna, and Hades to mean hell fire when they are not.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by chatinent: 7:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Juell:

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

He didn't feel anything, right?

What part of my explanation don't you understand?

That was an illustration Jesus used to address and explain the prevalent issue of the disparity between the common men and the Pharisees as at then! Jesus used it to explain the change in circumstances. Read my post above. I explained it there.

It was an illustration!

2 Likes

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

The truth of the matter is you believe what you don't know.

If people will live forever in the torment of hell, doesn't it contradict the Bible that people will die?

Or you don't know what death meant?

Funnily enough, the believers of hell fire commit the most crimes. Lol.

Such irony.

It's not about who commits crime. None is righteous before God. That's why man needs God's righteousness which is Jesus Christ. How do you in? Trust on the finished work of Jesus Christ; what He did on the cross. The soul cannot die, it lives forever. Man must be accountable for his actions. God is not a man that He can lie; meaning men lie. The heart is deceitful; don't trust it. Don't make yourself an intellectual god, but rather simply take the Bible literal, it will cost you nothing. The Lord is not a politician.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by chatinent: 8:03am On Mar 07, 2021
iyambz:

It's not about who commits crime. None is righteous before God. That's why man needs God's righteousness which is Jesus Christ. How do you in? Trust on the finished work of Jesus Christ; what He did on the cross. The soul cannot die, it lives forever. Man must be accountable for his actions. God is not a man that He can lie; meaning men lie. The heart is deceitful; don't trust it. Don't make yourself an intellectual god, but rather simply take the Bible literal, it will cost you nothing. The Lord is not a politician.

Ezek. 18:4, 20: “The soul that is sinning —it itself will die.”

Please read your Bible, and stop preaching things not contained in it.

You're welcome.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by LordIsaac(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

The doctrine is false.

You've always grown to believe such.

Read my post, and compare with the scriptures. You have a misconception about hell. Did you know the Bible said Jesus went to hell?

If it meant the regular view people have today, does it mean Jesus was tormented there?
I know what my Bible says... It has also been preached by ministers of the word I have deep regard for including Billy Graham, Reinhard Bonke, Kumuyi and Adeboye. So what else do you think you want to say that the Scripture and all these authorities have not said? I shall not be deceived.
It is better to live your life as if there's a hell and find out that it does not exist, than live your life as if there's no hell and get terribly surprised. Even this simple logic refutes your claim!

1 Like

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by haddeylium(m): 9:02am On Mar 07, 2021
People don't read/study anymore
that's tragic
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by chatinent: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2021
LordIsaac:

I know what my Bible says... It has also been preached by ministers of the word I have deep regard for including Billy Graham, Reinhard Bonke, Kumuyi and Adeboye. So what else do you think you want to say that the Scripture and all these authorities have not said? I shall not be deceived.
It is better to live your life as if there's a hell and find out that it does not exist, than live your life as if there's no hell and get terribly surprised. Even this simple logic refutes your claim!

Great minds indeed.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

Ezek. 18:4, 20: “The soul that is sinning —it itself will die.”

Please read your Bible, and stop preaching things not contained in it.

You're welcome.

Like I said before, no need trying to convince a no heller that Hell exist. It's just a waste of time for such has made up his or her mind. On the other hand, that will be just me trying to show the no heller how much of the Scriptures I know which is vain. You are welcome.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Asiseeit: 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
For those of you wanting to bite off OP's head, he never said there is no hell, just that it's not what you've been told it is.

There's hell, it's the grave. There's no hellfire, Bible translators personal beliefs.

And there is punishment for sinners. Death.

"The soul who sins is the one who will die." (not go to hellfire) - Ezekiel 18:4,20

"For the wages sin pays is death" - Romans 6:23

Come to think of it, if there is a literal place of torment called hellfire where people will burn forever, does that not mean they will also live forever. Humans will adapt and in no time it will no longer seem as punishment, as long as they are alive. Heck, some will even love-vendor up their lives there.

Also, it is supposed that this hellfire is controlled by Satan. Does that very idea of God sending sinners to hellfire not connote some sort of partnership(Judge - Prison Warden partnership).

If you are sincere and not just eager to defend your doctrines, please look up the scriptures OP mentioned and be free of the shackles of false teaching.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by jaheymezz(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Asiseeit:
For those of you wanting to bite off OP's head, he never said there is no hell, just that it's not what you've been told it is.

There's hell, it's the grave. There's no hellfire, Bible translators personal beliefs.

And there is punishment for sinners. Death.

"The soul who sins is the one who will die." (not go to hellfire) - Ezekiel 18:4,20

"For the wages sin pays is death" - Romans 6:23

Come to think of it, if there is a literal place of torment called hellfire where people will burn forever, does that not mean they will also live forever. Humans will adapt and in no time it will no longer seem as punishment, as long as they are alive. Heck, some will even love-vendor up their lives there.

Also, it is supposed that this hellfire is controlled by Satan. Does that very idea of God sending sinners to hellfire not connote some sort of partnership(Judge - Prison Warden partnership).

If you are sincere and not just eager to defend your doctrines, please look up the scriptures OP mentioned and be free of the shackles of false teaching.
The op is trying as hard as possible to make lot of folks think hell doesn't exist.....but the bible call it the second death.....a soul/spirit can't die.....the body dies that's the death it means.......been cast in the lake of fire is the second death.....bible talks about the lake of fire if it doesn't exist why would Bible tell u it exist......Omo one can only try the way you live your life is up to you....sha u won't say you weren't warned

1 Like

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Asiseeit: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2021
jaheymezz:

The op is trying as hard as possible to make lot of folks think hell doesn't exist.....but the bible call it the second death.....a soul/spirit can't die

Read Ezekiel 18:4,20. The soul can indeed die, same way the electricity powering electrical devices can die/go off.

The teaching of eternal damnation is detestable to God and incompatible with his loving essence. Jeremiah 32:35
jaheymezz:

the body dies that's the death it means.......been cast in the lake of fire is the second death.....bible talks about the lake of fire if it doesn't exist why would Bible tell u it exist

I assume the passage you are referring to is Revelation 20:14.
Funny how you twisted that place. Did you read up the the surrounding texts and verses? Because that place said hell was casted into the lake of fire. If hell is a fiery place, what sense is there to cast it in fire again? Killing fire with fire, huh? Lol. Did you also note that death, an intangible entity, was also casted in the lake of fire? The lake of fire is as intangible as hell and as death. The place specifically said "this means the second death". That follows that there is a first death.
The question you should be asking is what are the first and second deaths?

jaheymezz:

......Omo one can only try the way you live your life is up to you....sha u won't say you weren't warned

You are very correct. Galatians 6:5. It pays to read study the Bible and ask for God's holy spirit to guide one. Not swallowing the teachings of false teachers Jesus mentioned in Matthew 7:21-23.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by sonmvayina(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
I find this hell fire concept very laughable. People still hold on to the idea because they do not know what God is and what man is. They just project their emotions on God. Those emotion was given to us to eneble us live on earth succesfully. God does not do emotions.

Fear, anger, jelousy are all mans property...NOT God.

"And God formed man from the dust of the earth and breathed through his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul(conciouse). .Genesis 2.

Send forth YOUR spirit and they are created and replenish the earth, take it and they die and return back to earth.....psalm 104.

The body returns to earth where it was taken and the spirit back to God who gave it...Ecclesiatis 12:7

So death is just back to initial state, so i will ask those who claim the existence of hell, what is going there?

Is it the body that will return to earth or Gods breath(or spirit ) that will return to him that he will send to hell?

The conciouse man is the soul. When the spirit enters the body, it becomes a soul.

So must people are of the opinion that if the soul has not fulfilled its mission on earth, God can still send it, this time in another body...to complete the mission. There is so much evidence to support reincarnation.

But for some reason we seems to forget our former life.

For those on facebook. Morgue gave a good explanation why we do...watch the video. It is less that 15 minutes.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2021
The highlighted, can you point out one single achievement of this people apart from enriching themselves due to the gullibility of their followers? undecided

LordIsaac:

Whether you believe Hellfire exist or not what happens to a righteous soul who abstain from evil and cling to doing good but never believed God will torment people forever simply because of the mistakes they made within less than a 100 years? undecided
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by LordIsaac(m): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted, can you point out one single achievement of this people apart from enriching themselves due to the gullibility of their followers? undecided

Whether you believe Hellfire exist or not what happens to a righteous soul who abstain from evil and cling to doing good but never believed God will torment people forever simply because of the mistakes they made within less than a 100 years? undecided
I can. Two of them are distinguished first class students in Mathematics with many publications in theology and seasoned lecturers. All of them have populated heaven and depopulated hell.

1 Like

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Na wah o, na so the brainwashing done reach? embarassed

Shey na you travel go heaven abi God gave you the statistics?

Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! These people truly get jass pass babalawo o! Even Jesus wasn't certain of his own followers who suffered with him until they concluded their earthly ministry in pains! Matthew 20:20-23
But here you are so credulous about the population of heaven and hell based on the jolly jolly money making ventures of these people! embarassed

LordIsaac:

I can. Two of them are distinguished first class students in Mathematics with many publications in theology and seasoned lecturers. All of them have populated heaven and depopulated hell.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by 1Sharon(f): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
LordIsaac:
Avoid the heresy of thinking there's no hell.

Jews do not believe in hell.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by jaheymezz(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Asiseeit:

Read Ezekiel 18:4,20. The soul can indeed die, same way the electricity powering electrical devices can die/go off.

The teaching of eternal damnation is detestable to God and incompatible with his loving essence. Jeremiah 32:35

I assume the passage you are referring to is Revelation 20:14.
Funny how you twisted that place. Did you read up the the surrounding texts and verses? Because that place said hell was casted into the lake of fire. If hell is a fiery place, what sense is there to cast it in fire again? Killing fire with fire, huh? Lol. Did you also note that death, an intangible entity, was also casted in the lake of fire? The lake of fire is as intangible as hell and as death. The place specifically said "this means the second death". That follows that there is a first death.
The question you should be asking is what are the first and second deaths?

You are very correct. Galatians 6:5. It pays to read study the Bible and ask for God's holy spirit to guide one. Not swallowing the teachings of false teachers Jesus mentioned in Matthew 7:21-23.

You go like explain Mathew 10:28?

1 Like

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by LordIsaac(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Jews do not believe in hell.
He made allusion to the fact that we should fear God who is able to not just destroy the flesh, but the soul in HELL. Quit preaching heresy lest you get a damnation in hell for making people live carelessly.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by 1Sharon(f): 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
LordIsaac:

He made allusion to the fact that we should fear God who is able to not just destroy the flesh, but the soul in HELL. Quit preaching heresy lest you get a damnation in hell for making people live carelessly.

Are you saying the Jews, who are supposed to be god's chosen people are heretic?

Why don't they believe in hell?

An African in sub Saharan Africa knows more about the Jewish book and history than the Jews?

Brainwashed slowpoke. You only believe in hell because you were taught to and never questioned it.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Cain killed Abel but does he have authority over Abel's resurrection hope? NO!

So don't fear humans who can only kill you by destroying your body but have no authority over your future hope (resurrection) rather fear God who can kill you and decide never to remember you again in your grave (hell)

jaheymezz:

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Asiseeit: 8:04pm On Mar 12, 2021
jaheymezz:

Sure. It may be a bit lengthy, so grab a seat.

According to KJV that verse reads -
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

By merely reading looking it, it appears Jesus was telling his disciples to not to fear mortals, who can kill the body but can't kill the soul. Rather they should fear God, who can destroy both body and soul - and in hell too for that matter.

So, it implies that there is a separate part of human besides the body i.e, the soul. And this soul can go to hell if evil. But is that right? Consider other parts of the scriptures that talks about soul and hell.

Soul
Ezekiel 18:4,20 I mentioned in previous post- "The soul of the father and son, to me they belong. The soul that is sinning shall die."
This place points out that there is indeed something called soul. But what is the soul?
Answer - A living creature

Genesis 2:7 - "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
After forming man from the dust, the breathe of life(that which activate and animates man) was what make him a living soul. Before then, he wasn't a soul, or at least a dead soul. From this verse, a person that is alive is a soul.

1 Peter 3:20 - Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water." Noah and his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives are all referred to as souls.

Genesis 9:5: “ And, besides that, YOUR blood of YOUR souls shall I ask back. From the hand of every living creature shall I ask it back; and from the hand of man, from the hand of each one who is his brother, shall I ask back the soul of man."
(Here the soul is said to have blood.) it's mortals that have blood.

Joshua 11:11: “ And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire."
(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits)

In fact, it may interest you to know that animals are souls too.

Genesis 1:20, 21, 24, 25:
"And God went on to say: “Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.” And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living soul that moves about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God got to see that [it was] good...
And God went on to say: “Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.” And it came to be so"
- Reference Bible

Lev. 24:17, 18: ”And in case a man strikes any soul of mankind fatally, he should be put to death without fail. And the fatal striker of the soul of a domestic animal should make compensation for it, soul for soul." American Standard Version

Rev. 16:3: "And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.” (Thus the Christian Greek Scriptures aka New testament,also show animals to be souls.)

So what is the soul
Human or animal that is alive. The soul is not an invisible thing that combines with the physical body to become one.

That takes is back to Matthew 10:28. What did Jesus mean when he said fear the one who can kill the body and the soul in hell?

Answer
Let's go to the very beginning at creation, Genesis 2:7. God breathed into his nostril the breathe of life and that's what makes man a soul. The point here is that only God has the power to give and take away that breathe, that life force. No human can. Even if a person got killed by humans , God can bring that person back to life. But one smitten by God is gone forever. That is what Jesus was telling them.

About Hell, well I have said much about it in my previous post but I'll add this part that beautifully addresses both hell and soul, clears up Jesus' statement at Mathew 10:28 and buttresses what I've been saying

Acts 2:25-27, KJ: “David speaketh concerning him [Jesus Christ], . . . Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell,* neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” (The fact that God did not “leave” Jesus in hell implies that Jesus was in hell, or Hades, at least for a time, does it not?)

That verse showed that Jesus went to hell but God did not leave him and he did not see corruption.
How and when did Jesus go to hell?
When he died, he went to the grave ( hell is the grave)
How did God not abandon him and did he not see corruption
By resurrecting him back to life and not allowing his body to decay.

Another point to prove hell is grave, consider the good man Job, I think OP referenced him.

Job 14:13, Dy: “[Job prayed:] Who will grant me this, that thou mayst protect me in hell,* and hide me till thy wrath pass, and appoint me a time when thou wilt remember me?” (God himself said that Job was “a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad.”—Job 1:8.)

So what Jesus was telling his disciple was that they should fear God the only one who has the power to grant and take life.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by MightySparrow: 4:28am On Mar 13, 2021
My own is not to participate in the eternal destruction whatever it means. The other side of life is death and that has two sides first and second. Life is three: normal, abundant, and eternal. I subscribe for all. Death: first, maybe, second, no.The rest to theologians,. I care less.
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by Janosky: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
Asiseeit:

Sure. It may be a bit lengthy, so grab a seat.

According to KJV that verse reads -
"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

By merely reading looking it, it appears Jesus was telling his disciples to not to fear mortals, who can kill the body but can't kill the soul. Rather they should fear God, who can destroy both body and soul - and in hell too for that matter.

So, it implies that there is a separate part of human besides the body i.e, the soul. And this soul can go to hell if evil. But is that right? Consider other parts of the scriptures that talks about soul and hell.

Soul
Ezekiel 18:4,20 I mentioned in previous post- "The soul of the father and son, to me they belong. The soul that is sinning shall die."
This place points out that there is indeed something called soul. But what is the soul?
Answer - A living creature

Genesis 2:7 - "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
After forming man from the dust, the breathe of life(that which activate and animates man) was what make him a living soul. Before then, he wasn't a soul, or at least a dead soul. From this verse, a person that is alive is a soul.

1 Peter 3:20 - Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water." Noah and his wife, and his 3 sons and their wives are all referred to as souls.

Genesis 9:5: “ And, besides that, YOUR blood of YOUR souls shall I ask back. From the hand of every living creature shall I ask it back; and from the hand of man, from the hand of each one who is his brother, shall I ask back the soul of man."
(Here the soul is said to have blood.) it's mortals that have blood.

Joshua 11:11: “ And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire."
(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits)

In fact, it may interest you to know that animals are souls too.

Genesis 1:20, 21, 24, 25:
"And God went on to say: “Let the waters swarm forth a swarm of living souls and let flying creatures fly over the earth upon the face of the expanse of the heavens.” And God proceeded to create the great sea monsters and every living soul that moves about, which the waters swarmed forth according to their kinds, and every winged flying creature according to its kind. And God got to see that [it was] good...
And God went on to say: “Let the earth put forth living souls according to their kinds, domestic animal and moving animal and wild beast of the earth according to its kind.” And it came to be so"
- Reference Bible

Lev. 24:17, 18: ”And in case a man strikes any soul of mankind fatally, he should be put to death without fail. And the fatal striker of the soul of a domestic animal should make compensation for it, soul for soul." American Standard Version

Rev. 16:3: "And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.” (Thus the Christian Greek Scriptures aka New testament,also show animals to be souls.)

So what is the soul
Human or animal that is alive. The soul is not an invisible thing that combines with the physical body to become one.

That takes is back to Matthew 10:28. What did Jesus mean when he said fear the one who can kill the body and the soul in hell?

Answer
Let's go to the very beginning at creation, Genesis 2:7. God breathed into his nostril the breathe of life and that's what makes man a soul. The point here is that only God has the power to give and take away that breathe, that life force. No human can. Even if a person got killed by humans , God can bring that person back to life. But one smitten by God is gone forever. That is what Jesus was telling them.

About Hell, well I have said much about it in my previous post but I'll add this part that beautifully addresses both hell and soul, clears up Jesus' statement at Mathew 10:28 and buttresses what I've been saying

Acts 2:25-27, KJ: “David speaketh concerning him [Jesus Christ], . . . Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell,* neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.” (The fact that God did not “leave” Jesus in hell implies that Jesus was in hell, or Hades, at least for a time, does it not?)

That verse showed that Jesus went to hell but God did not leave him and he did not see corruption.
How and when did Jesus go to hell?
When he died, he went to the grave ( hell is the grave)
How did God not abandon him and did he not see corruption
By resurrecting him back to life and not allowing his body to decay.

Another point to prove hell is grave, consider the good man Job, I think OP referenced him.

Job 14:13, Dy: “[Job prayed:] Who will grant me this, that thou mayst protect me in hell,* and hide me till thy wrath pass, and appoint me a time when thou wilt remember me?” (God himself said that Job was “a man blameless and upright, fearing God and turning aside from bad.”—Job 1:8.)

So what Jesus was telling his disciple was that they should fear God the only one who has the power to grant and take life.

Strong Greek 5590,Soul =Life.
Mark 3:4 Jesus asked:"is it evil to save a soul or to kill/destroy the soul.

Before Genesis 2:7 , the soul called Adam was non existent. He was not living then.

At death, Adam became a dead soul, in fulfilment of Genesis 3:19.

1 Like

Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by LordIsaac(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2021
1Sharon:

Are you saying the Jews, who are supposed to be god's chosen people are heretic?

Why don't they believe in hell?

An African in sub Saharan Africa knows more about the Jewish book and history than the Jews?

Brainwashed slowpoke. You only believe in hell because you were taught to and never questioned it.

Plus, He gave us the parable of Lazarus and the Rich man in hell. Therefore, flee heresy. No level of insult from you will confound this argument. Stop fighting the truth. Give your life to Christ, repent and avoid hell!
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by 1Sharon(f): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
LordIsaac:

Plus, He gave us the parable of Lazarus and the Rich man in hell. Therefore, flee heresy. No level of insult from you will confound this argument. Stop fighting the truth. Give your life to Christ, repent and avoid hell!

Why don't your Jewish masters accept Jesus?
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by LordIsaac(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
1Sharon:

Why don't your Jewish masters accept Jesus?
Non causa pro causa... A serious fallacy!
Re: The Misconceptions About Hell Fire Thoroughly Examined And Explained by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
She asked you a simple question "Why did the Jews reject Jesus?"
It's not a fallacy even the Bible confirmed it so answer the question if truly you know anything about the truth! smiley

LordIsaac:

Non causa pro causa... A serious fallacy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Marriage Crises Centre / 10 Reasons Why Any Reasonable Man Has To Submit To God Today / JESUS Appeared And Save A Muslim's Children Buried Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.