Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You (30433 Views)

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Telling that a girl likes you can be hard and tricky sometimes. Women don’t like to appear as though they are the ones making the first move, so they hide their gestures in subtle moves and signs and flash it when you may not necessarily be looking. Besides, not all gestures says she likes you, she could just be acting friendly, polite or simply happy. How then do you tell if she likes you or just being nice? These 6 signs will help.

1. Asking A Lot Of Questions: Women can be very curious when they start liking you. They want to know more about you and your personality. When she begins to ask personal questions, she feels it’s a way to connect more to you and create some level of bonding while creating avenues for the next phase.

2. You have her Undivided Attention: This sign may not be visible or noticeable to you but visibly clear to a third party observing you both. You are having a conversation with her but she can’t take her eyes of you, staring directly to your face with her gaze fixed to your eyes. Though this could also mean the conversation is engaging.

3. She finds you Funny: Women are more drawn to men who can make them laugh. They desire men with a good sense of humour. However, sometimes it’s not about the jokes or sarcasm, but the person it is coming from. If a woman has feeling for you, she will find you funny and laugh at every joke you make. So if she cracks up at every little effort you make to make her laugh, it could be a sign she likes you.

4. Her Open Body Language: This could also mean she is just being friendly but at the same time it could also be an inviting sign. When she crosses her arms over and leans towards you while in the groove of the conversation, that could be her letting you know she is drawn to you.

5. She Remembers The Little Things: If she remembers your interests, likes and dislikes from the conversations you have had with her and then acts on them accordingly, then it means she has been thinking about you and has taken time to remember the conversations you had and the “take aways” in them. Start your engines because you are about taking off on something amazing.

6. She Teases You: Teasing is not only exclusive to peeps in primary and secondary school, adults in love also tease to get attention and create chances for intimate conversations. When she uses terms like “big head”, “Ode”, “Mumu”, “Big eyes” etc that is her own way of replacing a term of endearment with a name that is a little less revealing. If she chooses to always pick on you, then it could be her own way of telling you she likes you and wants your attention at every given chance.

There you have it. Though a woman showing any of the above signs, may not necessarily mean she is into you as she could just be acting friendly and nice. However showing these signs, especially a combination of them is a strong indication she has feelings for you.

https://flipmemes.com/2020/11/22/6-visible-signs-she-is-into-you/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by talk2hb1(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2021
binarymachine:
Telling that a girl likes you can be hard and tricky sometimes. Women don’t like to appear as though they are the ones making the first move, so they hide their gestures in subtle moves and signs and flash it when you may not necessarily be looking. Besides, not all gestures says she likes you, she could just be acting friendly, polite or simply happy. How then do you tell if she likes you or just being nice? These 6 signs will help.

1. Asking A Lot Of Questions: Women can be very curious when they start liking you. They want to know more about you and your personality. When she begins to ask personal questions, she feels it’s a way to connect more to you and create some level of bonding while creating avenues for the next phase.

2. You have her Undivided Attention: This sign may not be visible or noticeable to you but visibly clear to a third party observing you both. You are having a conversation with her but she can’t take her eyes of you, staring directly to your face with her gaze fixed to your eyes. Though this could also mean the conversation is engaging.

3. She finds you Funny: Women are more drawn to men who can make them laugh. They desire men with a good sense of humour. However, sometimes it’s not about the jokes or sarcasm, but the person it is coming from. If a woman has feeling for you, she will find you funny and laugh at every joke you make. So if she cracks up at every little effort you make to make her laugh, it could be a sign she likes you.

4. Her Open Body Language: This could also mean she is just being friendly but at the same time it could also be an inviting sign. When she crosses her arms over and leans towards you while in the groove of the conversation, that could be her letting you know she is drawn to you.

5. She Remembers The Little Things: If she remembers your interests, likes and dislikes from the conversations you have had with her and then acts on them accordingly, then it means she has been thinking about you and has taken time to remember the conversations you had and the “take aways” in them. Start your engines because you are about taking off on something amazing.

6. She Teases You: Teasing is not only exclusive to peeps in primary and secondary school, adults in love also tease to get attention and create chances for intimate conversations. When she uses terms like “big head”, “Ode”, “Mumu”, “Big eyes” etc that is her own way of replacing a term of endearment with a name that is a little less revealing. If she chooses to always pick on you, then it could be her own way of telling you she likes you and wants your attention at every given chance.

There you have it. Though a woman showing any of the above signs, may not necessarily mean she is into you as she could just be acting friendly and nice. However showing these signs, especially a combination of them is a strong indication she has feelings for you.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Is That Why Kafaya and Bimpe for our office been trying to tell me, nawah ooo. They should have walk up and Sọ̀rọ̀ Sókè

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by EbukaHades10(m): 8:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Abegii

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by MickzyDonald: 10:37am On Mar 07, 2021
talk2hb1:

Is That Why Kafaya and Bimpe for our office been trying to tell me, nawah ooo. They should have walk up and Sọ̀rọ̀ Sókè

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by MickzyDonald: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
binarymachine:

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Adaaqueen: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2021
Alright
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Moneymann1: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2021
W
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by megacity: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2021
But a woman being into you can cause problems

It's better she's not into you a lot of times

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by trustedward(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Will she be giving me money?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by heartbraker(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
A
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by xxxboyxxx(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Space bookers association
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by COdeGenesis: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Rubbish... At the end u end up spending your hard earned bucks on them. Since I have been single I have noticed a lot of progress, productivity and my peace of mind has been serene. Giving into them is just a waste of time

67 Likes 3 Shares

The guy above me is stingy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Churchill6767: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
BS.
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Mrlouis: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
GOLD DIGGERS EXHIBIT SAME TRAITS AS WELL

13 Likes

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2021
Na still toto and prick go join together last last

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by realtemi(m): 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
phd
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
That she is into me is how much in naira? sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Starzo: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
binarymachine:

better go and huzzle and stop carrying women matter for head like basket of garri

As if Dem dey pay u for the work. Ode!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by IamNumeroUno: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2021
More like, she is into your pocket.
Love is highly overrated.
Love is highly dependent upon material things.

No girl will fall for you if you are wretched. The best thing to happen to anyone is to set eyes on the bag, girls will follow naturally.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Sunnybay7: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
Lol
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by bluefilm: 11:04am On Apr 24, 2021
I'd rather prefer to know the signs of when a Gold Digger is interested in me.

That way, I can run away sharperly on time as fast as fast my legs can carry me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Fiscus105(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
she ask money from u often

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Ademola47(m): 11:05am On Apr 24, 2021
7. She bills you less: Most women don't really like putting excessively high bills on guys they truly love.

8. She compromises her social and moral stance to fit in into the guy's life plan.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Cnach: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
COdeGenesis:
Rubbish... At the end u end up spending your hard earned bucks on them. Since I have been single I have noticed a lot of progress, productivity and my peace of mind has been serene. Giving into them is just a waste of time
Oh my brother man
u struggle for a week and spend all in a day on just something very foolish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by Unscrupulus101(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
trustedward:
Will she be giving me money?
do u want her money? so u can b insulted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by SIawomir: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Issoright

As real niggarz, we don't need signs, we just shoot our shot..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by phkka1(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
I need your classroom attention. Where will I meet you?
Re: 6 Visible Signs She Is Into You by ojuu4u(m): 11:08am On Apr 24, 2021
Fiscus105:
she ask money from u often

I think this is number one tactics females use

I remember wen my female neighbor just started idea of asking money and other gifts from me ,when I became tired I sent my wife to tell her I wanted to give her something, when she came my house , my wife handed rice for her, I was there when she presented the gift for her. She was ashamed that day, believing I might have told her how she was disturbing me, since that day til date she never ask penny from me again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.