Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? (18206 Views)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by xavuv: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
harmargedon:
No, because God is spirit and the true worshippers must worship in spirit and in Truth.
Dont blasphem! God is not a spirit. He's far more than any spirit. He's divine.
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by harmargedon: 6:09am On Mar 08, 2021
xavuv:

Dont blasphem! God is not a spirit. He's far more than any spirit. He's divine.
read your Bible always

Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by xavuv: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2021
harmargedon:
read your Bible always

Does that mean all bearer of spirit including humans are equal to HIM?

Are you now saying God has created is equal?

Seek knowledge!
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by harmargedon: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2021
xavuv:

Does that mean all bearer of spirit including humans are equal to HIM?

Are you now saying God has created is equal?

Seek knowledge!
you always love to argue even when it's written in front of you. it's you who needs the knowledge not me. you haven't given me any proof or backup for your argument but only words out of wishful thinking. it's obvious you Don't know who the father is.
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by MrUchenna1(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2021
not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching ... Hebrews 10:25

Gathering is part of what it means to be a Christian...
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by mutter(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2021
I go to church regularly.
I even work for the church but what I think needs to addressed is the amount of spir8abuse that often goes on in churches.
It's really sad. Also there is not enough emphasis on repentance and salvation.
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by EgusiSoup: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2021
It’s another Sunday again guys.

Some of us will be committing sins!
Re: Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? by LordPherule(m): 2:18am On Mar 24, 2021
EgusiSoup:
Happy Sunday guys,

People now go to church for selfies and videos to post on social media.

Pastors now have make-up artists more like it’s a show.

For the past 4 years I don’t think I’ve gone to church. Not like I’ve lost my religion cos I still totally believe and trust in God. But I’m still asking, am I committing sin?
No, you ain't committing any sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Religious But Corrupt? / Is It Right For Churches To Celebrate Cultural Day In Church? / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.