Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? (3780 Views)

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2021
bestabigaelever:
Well, my boyfriend doesn't have money
I like him because he gives me peace of mind
Being with him, talking on the phone, I always feel that peace and sincerely, it scares me
that peace of mind is key
Re: Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? by Havesomesense(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
sirjamesjnr:
.. Why are our ladies shy away from this thread? This clearly shows our society is sick. I wait patiently to read the lovely response but all I got is a disappointment. Is a relationship a bad investment for guys?

As a fact so many girls are pests
Re: Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? by Dfynboi: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
perkyB:
i have none grin angry
u say??��
Re: Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ? by bestabigaelever(f): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
Havesomesense:

Why does it scare you, does it seem to Good to be true
No
I think it makes me vulnerable

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Escaped / Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Would Tell Your Character And Behavior / Imagine How This Teacher Love Her Life On A Canoe More Than The Pupils (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.