Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? (57858 Views)

Nigerian Man Makes N207 Million Yearly Carrying bag of Cements in South Korea / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by mrkhaynoni: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
sonnie10:

Na hustle dey carry reach that place.

May God bless our hustle.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by Ynix(m): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nicoswit:

Bro...can you elaborate more on how an offshore company works?
chat me up on 08089456258 I will explain in details tomorrow
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by adetayoonas(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2021
fbisystems:

I can't advise you to stay back in Nigeria or go to America, however, when you do your extensive research and you get the data, it will aid you in making a good decision.
Data helps you in making decisions
Put the ffwing questions into perspective
What do i intend doing in America?
Do i have the required documentation to work?
Have i been given a job?
Am i going to hussel?
What skill set do i have to compete in that market?
Do i intend starting a Business
Do i have a soft landing (family n friends )willing to accommodate me?
Do i have anyone who has gone the walk and willing to hold my hand through the journey

All these should part of the questions that should rattle your mind.
NB. Ur 22m is divided by 480
Naira is devalued.

Good questions ...but should I travel out if I have a job of 550k per month.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by DrAbayomi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrGoood:
Good morning sir.. I hope you’re good sir! Pls take time and be read this sir... I had to quote you on a dead thread because of shame sir. I am a second year medical student in Uniben sir(Optometry) My Dad’s demise came weeks after my admission into the university. Since then it’s been my mum and I catering for the school expenses. My mum is a petty trader and proceed from her trade is not enough to cater for my school schooling sir. Feeding has posed a major challenge to me especially this semester sir. Pls help me in any way you can so I can get foodstuff sir. Survival is the most important thing right now sir. Proof of admission and all other things can be shown on request sir. I pray you see this cry
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by excel1960(f): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Please what is the process to renew a B1/B2 visa that expired in April 2021?
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by int0x80(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
adetayoonas:

Good questions ...but should I travel out if I have a job of 550k per month.
No, don't.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 11, 2021
awulio:
Not always the case. If u earning 150k a year there’s absolutely no way the government is taking 50% for tax. I used to work at a tax company so I know these things. Someone earning 150k pays 24% federal about 6% state. In New York they pay more state tax. And 1% of their house price in property tax. Max tax they pay would be 31% a year. With deductions etc they will probably only pay half of that. So about 15 to 20%..... the reason why Nigerians in America fall into debt is because they want to live lavish lives and they buy everything on credit. They will have mortgage, car loan then they will buy tv on credit, sofa on credit etc.... I know people that save 20k a month but the wife is a doctor and the husband is a software engineer. Even though they were making so much money they were still living in a small 2 bedroom apartment. Once they saved enough money they bought a big house. If you live frugal u can save a lot of money. You are correct concerning businesses. Most businesses pay little tax because they can deduct things such as rent, utilities, workers salary, mileage etc

You will go to Federal Prison for Tax Evasion.
Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2021
MrGoood:

So they save between 10 to 20k annually? Why will I step feet in that place if they make below what I make here

The way the society is run is better than anything you can ever dream of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by awulio(f): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2021
You talking rubbish even billionaires don’t pay 50% tax. Highest is 42% and that’s for people that earn more than 10 million annually

MajorLeaguePlay:
You will go to Federal Prison for Tax Evasion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In USA, Do You Save More Than N15 Million Yearly? by Ynix(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
MrGoood:
I am a businessman and the thing is I am in for money in any choice I make. I made around 22 million in savings last year. Though I cut family and girlfriends off my life to achieve that and am in Nigeria.

But seeing the doings of people outside The country, there was an America based lady that spent over 12 million naira on her mother's burial. For her to spend that much I believe she will have 20x of that amount.

At least for an upright thinking fellow, I feel like am making less so am thinking of relocating. Can I make over 22 million yearly in savings in USA, If no how much can I save? Talk from your personal experience pls, Let stop deceiving each other pls, How much did you save annually in USA? Please let be sincere.
Hello, would love to chat you up to know about your recent development. You can reach me on 08089456258

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Abeokuta Ranked Fourth Worst City To Live In Africa / DON'T LISTEN TO Anyone Who Discourages You From Travelling Abroad / Drunk Man And His Girlfriend Were Unhurt After Killing About 6 People In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.