Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (70399 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / My Newly Wedded Wife / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by ScamHunter: 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmm... she didn't know she was washing caterpillar. Money don miss road. That's why before you marry, be sure the person knows the meaning of marriage. She go still go marry another wan end up under adulterous marriage. When you divorce and remarry, you are technically, practically and spiritually committing adultery.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by esdeemiami(m): 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.

Mr innocent well done the person you asking to shut up has made a life for himself and has added more value to many lives what life have you build for yourself and how many lives have you added value.....go and fix yourself Mr innocent

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigSarah:
angry Liar liar pants on fire, wise decision. Who knows what else he lied about.
.. 1 + 1 = 2

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
I'm sure that, like all women, she married for ' true love'. Something as petty and materialistic as the type of residence he lives in shouldn't have any effect on the 'true love' felt by women now, should it?

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Downey(f): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
B4 nko no be the lies wey we want be that?

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Tectono: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
This man could be referring to his estranged pastor. If you want to go into export business and make it, check out my signature.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
She should call it off,the foundation of anything matters a lot but unfortunately this one started on lies
Dem be Birds of the same FFFFFF grin grin grin

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by ScamHunter: 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
She should call it off,the foundation of anything matters a lot but unfortunately this one started on lies
Dear, lies is not a valid reason to call off a marriage...
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kebbiprince: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
adadike:
A similar thing happened to my uncle. He borrowed a car to woo and marry a lady. After all said and done the marriage packed up after three years they kept quarrelling even after having a daughter and a set of twin boys. Igbo people at ilorin tried to keep them together but the marriage was based on lies and material things and so couldn't stand the test of time. Na how to claim our children remain now
Non existent uncle, story teller

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's serious, the dude present what she most likely wanted to hear. But that's not cool, foundation built on lies and deceit can't stand the test of time.

Treasure Hilltop Estate, Proximity to AIT, Alagbado, Lagos.

Tittle: C of O.

Benefits:
- Fast value appreciation
- Sure means to save, create and multiply wealth (ROI)
- Safe and secure investment opportunity. etc.

Located within Ikola-Command axis with easy access from Iyana Ipaja and Abule Egba, Lagos Mainland.

Price per plot sizes:
- 6m per 600sqm
- 3m per 300sqm.

House Prices:
8.5m - 2Bedroom Bungalow
12.5m - 3Bedroom Bungalow.

Call or Whatsapp the attached contact.

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Lexaccord(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
lori iro things...lol. He can still redeem his image and come and book 5 star short let apartments here. Luxurious homes

https://www.shortlethomes.net/teslim-luxury-homes
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kebbiprince: 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
unamamatoto:
which uncle, mumu yahoo boy
Lol, u sabi the moniker well

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by RioCarputo(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
ogbenutan
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by kluv99(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can beginblab.
sh
man calm down don't talk about a man of God like that it's not good only God knows the truth but baba no go talk wetyn go affect You ah

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by sammyonal: 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
pretydiva:
This is why as a guy, it's good to cut your coat according to your size, no go dey do pass your self

As a lady, don't marry for wealth, who get today fit no get tomorrow, who no get fit later get
is that not what u ladies like? Lies.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Wickedfacts: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Johnson Suleiman is a renowned liar, caught lying on his pulpit. He's no different from the imaginary groom he's talking about.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kebbiprince: 10:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Edobabe20:
Thats how one keeps telling me he is a structural engineer but the only thing he has ever given me is 100 naira glo card when i told him i wanted to download Coming to America2 like wtf? can I use 100 naira card to discuss with him on phone? grin grin liars everywhere grin grin that's why i can't cheat or leave my bobo alone cuz he is soo real, if he has he will tell but if he doesn't he will tell and i keep praying to God to bless the works of his hands
Parasitic gal, Atleast u mentioned what he has given u, but I'm sure you've never given him anything before, entitled modafucker

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Liposure: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yahooboy jam material girl
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by sammyonal: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
pozehnani:

Uncompleted what?? That man is a criminal.

In as much as we are not allowed as sisters to see bro in a secluded area, i must know his house. I'll visit there severally ( but won't sleep over) before marriage. What rubbish??

the woman is a thief olojukokoro.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by shimardoil: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why the lie in heavens name?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by pozehnani(f): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
sammyonal:
the woman is a thief olojukokoro.

Nope, shes not. Every woman deserves some comfort

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
LOL. Vagina people come carry una sister grin grin grin

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Sonnobax15(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
The truth is that most Nigerian ladies tend to respond to a guy's stimulus with speed once he's a sharp liar...

Na so my immediate elder brother successfully deceive one kwale girl give belle back then via say he lie for her say he dey work for shell

Na when the belle don show,na then the banny take discover say my brother na very popular carpenter for waffi

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by stupidmod3: 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
lies from d pit of hell
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by TWoods(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
The guy lied to get the lady
The lady Married because of the duplex.

Marriage Built on lies and Vanity!
Leaving the Marriage is not the answer!
They both need Godly Counseling!

We are assuming she married because of the duplex... but that isn't necessarily true. If I were in her shoes, I would sue for divorce too. It's not because of the lack of a duplex but because if a man could maintain such an obvious lie for 3 years... what else is he lying about? How can you ever trust such a person again?

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmmm, she married based on material things not true love.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Luckydubby7(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Good for her
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by DontSuckToto: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
In all make sure you don't suck toto

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Draei: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.

Na hunger dey frustrate this one life. grin
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Sonnobax15(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
TWoods:

We are assuming she married because of the duplex... but that isn't necessarily true. If I were in her shoes, I would sue for divorce too. It's not because of the lack of a duplex but because if a man could maintain such an obvious lie for 3 years... what else is he lying about? How can you ever trust such a person again?
3 years should be enough for any responsible woman and man to know the true person his/her partner is,unless she just dey chop ever since while neglecting other things she should have checked all these while..

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
The man was living in an uncompleted building but said he had a duplex.

That is faith in action grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony)