Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:55 AM

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (70340 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / My Newly Wedded Wife / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Asour: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
The guy lied to get the lady
The lady Married because of the duplex.

Marriage Built on lies and Vanity!
Leaving the Marriage is not the answer!
They both need Godly Counseling!

Your judgement of the matter missed an Important point.

She may not have married because of a purported duplex but a certain level of expectation.

Someone who can lie about owning a duplex (who would be found out almost immediately is certainly a chronic liar — the foundation of his commitment to her was built on lies).

Could he also be a Thief claiming to be an Engineer? Etc.

If the story is real may God guide them through this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by adadike(f): 12:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
The children na una own. Una wan beg them to carry una children ?
she banned the man from seeing the kids
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by pointstores(m): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Nawa
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by banmee(m): 12:21am On Mar 08, 2021
columbus007:
And she can't hold on for him to finish the house that's still under construction.hmmmm.

Let me get this straight. You would trust someone who lied to you in order to marry you. Got it. That makes sense. A normal person who ask, "what else is this person lying about"? Then run far away as possible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by AntiWailer: 12:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Stupid story.

So she did not go there to set her home to be ?

Apostle distracting us from the main issues

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by bigcee(m): 12:28am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.
Is that how you tell your parent to shut up, abi? I pity your generation.

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by kingdman: 12:31am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
Apostle Suleiman should shut up cos we ain't interested in his 'tales by moonlight'. He should go and settle with that pastor who called him out, then, he can begin to blab.
are you ok..telling a man of God to shutup

1 Like

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
She banned him from seeing the kids. How did she do that ? With court order ?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Omololupromise: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Gold digger continue
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by solajacobs(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Kelvin3476: 12:33am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
IS SHE FRM A WEALTHIER FAMILY TO UR UNCLE ?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mrwonlasewonie: 12:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Mko123:
Sir, sorry to say to you that you are a mile apart from wisdom. Your first sentence ( pastor shut up) has highly discouraged me from digesting your view. At least try to be polite with words for once. Thanks dearie

taleleyi tokan Jawa ?

Pastor no be human being? He gets 3 pen1s?

Pastor no dey sheet Abi e no dey Fok? No Na question I ask because the way una dey idolize pastor,e be like say he be superhuman,he doesn't do what every other human does Abi e get pastor wey no dey sleep,bath,brush teeth?

Werey alasho tongue

And then again you said your daddy lacks wisdom Abi? Oba furo e tongue

You're telling a whole me? A whole me to be polite. idi awon omoge to'ndo majona ni fun Oro ode tosojade lenu tongue

Iwo Oni baje buruku yi. tongue

Can't you make your point without being rude? Oniraaaanu.tinbakogbaju fun e.nonsense! tongue

Etotiewa ba gbogbo eje ni "dearie". Tani dearie e? tongue

Nboloso Dearie esi? tongue

Ogoh gan ooo.orimi latoke dele,o'npe Odin din mrwonlasewonie ni "dearie".lodun yi wa do obinrin Tanti le magun silara tongue

Oko ema gan sinu idi eni tongue
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by mrwonlasewonie: 12:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Kokaine:

hmm... someone gives his opinion on a public forum, you start by telling him to shut up. and then go ahead to give "your" own opinion.

didnt your parents do a good job raising you or you just prefer to be an animal
Abi Ori eleyi baje Ni? Shori e gbale Ni? tongue

Una never plenty reach tongue

Eloposi wa.ejegba tongue

Rada rada

Eri bosheyri bi eru ole. tongue
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by HacheNoire: 12:53am On Mar 08, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
I have seen this happen.

The girl was spectacularly beautiful and every guy desired her...

A guy was constantly coming in different cars to take this girl out and also show her around a mighty mansion he was building for her. They would have friendly debates about what kind of interior decor for her quarters ; Turkish or Japanese furniture.

He married her after a rapid courtship and was said to have been the one to deflower her. grin

After fvcking the hell out of her, it was discovered that he was.....

A mechanic to big shots who also had access to a mighty mansion under construction undecided

Whats the name of the home video?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by smile11s(m): 1:17am On Mar 08, 2021
kingdman:
are you ok..telling a man of God to shutup

Are you okay? Why can’t he tell the stupid pastor to shut up?
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by smile11s(m): 1:18am On Mar 08, 2021
bigcee:

Is that how you tell your parent to shut up, abi? I pity your generation.

E no concern me but Na you I pity pass
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by 1000angstroms(m): 1:19am On Mar 08, 2021
pretydiva:
This is why as a guy, it's good to cut your coat according to your size, no go dey do pass your self

As a lady, don't marry for wealth, who get today fit no get tomorrow, who no get fit later get
Abeg come make we marry cos my pastor talk say I get bright future, if you do this for me, you will be the only sugar in my nescafe coffee, I will cherish, respect, love and adore you but for now I stay with my parents and people for my street do say I have a bright future too.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Geo4646: 1:27am On Mar 08, 2021
thief Don catch thief... Lmaoooooooo!!
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by orlaglobal234: 1:33am On Mar 08, 2021
I can't never pity the lady that's what she is looking for fortunately or unfortunately she got it from sweet mouth yahoo yahoo boy, because if a serious and hustling guy is ready to marry them they will turn him down keep searching / looking for already made guy where everything is already set and thank God she has find one, so no complain continue enjoy your duplex iyawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by tunize(m): 1:38am On Mar 08, 2021
She got served it's obvious she was more interested in the duplex. If the brother had come out open I guess anty for nor marry I wonder why some girls prefer lie to truth shall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by BlackPantherxXx: 2:02am On Mar 08, 2021
HacheNoire:

Whats the name of the home video?

Ask again. I know you just graduated from kindergarten.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by PlainSight(m): 2:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Shady stories just to trend
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by seyz91(m): 2:13am On Mar 08, 2021
grin
InfernoNig:
The guy is mad. The lady is madder and both of the are the maddest. Liar and Golddigger can't combo. Let them go their way.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Ddokie: 2:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
The guy lied to get the lady
The lady Married because of the duplex.

Marriage Built on lies and Vanity!
Leaving the Marriage is not the answer!
They both need Godly Counseling!

You can't be certain the lady married because the guy said he lived in a duplex. The lady might have very well married him if she knew his financial position. But a man who continually lied to a lady for 3 years to marry her has decided to build his marriage on a faulty foundation. Once the foundation is faulty, the the house can't stand the test of time.

The marriage is null and void.

ScamHunter:

Dear, lies is not a valid reason to call off a marriage...

A lie at the very root of the marriage is one of the only valid reasons for an annulment of marriage. As a matter of fact it is not a divorce. There was no marriage ab-initio. If the lady decides to go on after the discovery, then she can't quit again. But if at this point, she says she is not going ahead with the marriage, she has committed no sin.

It is just like a man who refuses to disclose to his would be wife that he can't father a child (or vice versa) only for it to be discovered in the course of their living together. The other spouse has a right to walk away from the so called marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by lexy2014: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

So for 3 years she couldn't get to the bottom of the Matter? cheesy

She couldn't take bits and pieces from his friends , family and siblings

Any man or woman hiding his house, family friends, office or buisness colleagues and people connected to him one way or the other has a skeleton in his cupboard waiting for you to get trapped before he or she reveals it.

So for 3 years he didn't show you any of these people and you didn't care to find out? No church members,no pastor, nobody that you know him with? Are you that trusting and naieve

The only person you should have that kind of blind trust in with your life is Jesus christ.like how could you? In nigeria of today? With all the things we all see and hear on News, TV,radio, Instablog etc?

Dog wey see bone wey say e no chop you don suppose know from there say something dey sup because it's not normal for a man to say no to sex Imam and pastor included.except say them don castrate am.abi you don see where they leave yam in care of goat and the goat comot face and walk out? grin

Am certain he showed her his people. They couldn't have gotten married without that. D guy had a good excuse which was "let's avoid temptation". But d lady was enjoying d free food at d eatery for 3years so it didn't really matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by georgeakins: 4:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Another fake story !
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:17am On Mar 08, 2021
We4all:
Ur mumu is legendary, why haven't u been invited to the Guiness Book of Records?

If u accuse me of something, that should be ur headache not mine. And if he keeps giving attention to these guys, many more will come to seek fame through him.
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Jabioro: 4:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Fabricated super story ,sweet mouth from the pastor..
Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by top1k: 4:20am On Mar 08, 2021
Stressed up with the hustle and bustle in Lagos? Then relax your self with professional massage therapy at the comfort of your home, hotel room or office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are competent, reliable and ready to offer you service Available for 24hours For an appointment, Contact

nairafamedotcom:
Lady seeks divorce after discovering her newly wedded husband lied about owning a well furnished duplex.

According to Apostle Suleman, he wrote on twitter;

See there photos HERE

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:21am On Mar 08, 2021
adadike:
A similar thing happened to my uncle. He borrowed a car to woo and marry a lady. After all said and done the marriage packed up after three years they kept quarrelling even after having a daughter and a set of twin boys. Igbo people at ilorin tried to keep them together but the marriage was based on lies and material things and so couldn't stand the test of time. Na how to claim our children remain now

Yea, to me, any marriage based on lies and deceit should be annulled. Just like lying to ur wife to be that u are okay and fit. Only for u to discover on ur wedding night that the man can't even get an erection and this has been an old problem. U can't even mention divorce in this instance, Annulment should be the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex by 9jaRealist: 4:22am On Mar 08, 2021
nairafamedotcom:
Lady seeks divorce after discovering her newly wedded husband lied about owning a well furnished duplex.

According to Apostle Suleman, he wrote on twitter;

Tales by the Moonlight! grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.