Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,277 members, 7,780,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (52389 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by petsolo115: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2021
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by MyGoodnez: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2021
Hmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by slawormiir: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Reex12(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2021
her sexlife is none of your business just be a brothers keeper to your freind

483 Likes 32 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by edo3(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2021
let me grab my popcorn..

3 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2021
That's how it starts,

I Just hope that one day I won't read your Story on Nairaland Frontpage titled

"Man Kills Bestfriend after Discovering he had an affair with his Wife when he travelled to Austria to hustle" grin grin

391 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Michelle55: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2021
Get her busy and stay far away from her.. We don't want stories of DNA test to arise mbok.
If she learnt a skill, set her up and your friend should be thinking of taking her along asap.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by gfon(m): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
She surely gonna fvck another dickk while your friend is gone,but don't be that dickk.

331 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by InfernoNig: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Last last you go dey Bleep her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by MJBOLT: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2021
he already has plans to fvck her,I'm sure of that.

Reex12:
her sexlife is none of your business just be a brothers keeper to your freind

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

I will send you a PM.

I have a proposal for you and the lady grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kobicove(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
That's how it starts,

I Just hope that one day I won't read your Story on Nairaland Frontpage titled

"Man Kills Bestfriend after Discovering he had an affair with his Wife when he travelled to Austria to hustle" grin grin

shocked
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

Does this care include oiling his wife's engine? Or will you guys just leave that job for some random guy?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Mide3367: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2021
I keep wondering why men marry these days when they know that marriage is a cage. Why marry when you know that you won't be with your wife? Is she a wood? Men are they problem

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by meobizy(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2021
He put his newly married wife under my care
Maybe he is impotent and wants you to create a baby for him. There is no reason for him to leave her in another male’s care unless he is extremely naive, which I doubt in this case. Where are his family members? His brother can go behind and impregnate the woman talk less of a random friend, best friend or whatever you two share.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Donspicey: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Like seriously That your landlord need to be sacked.Why on earth would he park his car inside same compound with his tenants?

If i talk now they will say its Black man mentality just look at the way Husbands and wives sleeps together these days..

Am very angry presently and lagos state president is not helping the situation on ground.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Bigredmachine: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

I can give her a job that would never make her think of sex for 6 months, just DM me...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by BigDawsNet: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Very risk but man must survive

I believe he nigga travel or better hope

The lady should stay strong

She will join her soon

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by paulolee(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
dt wan no concern u na...abi u wan buy Love Machine for her?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by columbus007(m): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Forget story,its not hard,she go still fvck no be woman again.

8 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by jelel6: 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

Don't worry how the wives are coping. Instead, worry about how your friend and other husbands in faraway chilly Austria are coping.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by sunshineV(f): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
help her to oil the engine b4 e rust

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please the dodo is burning, kindly turn it

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by freeman5050: 2:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Donspicey:
Like seriously That your landlord need to be sacked.Why on earth would he park his car inside same compound with his tenants?

If i talk now they will say its Black man mentality just look at the way Husbands and wives sleeps together these days..

Am very angry presently and lagos state president is not helping the situation on ground.

Jisos. Some people need help oh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by neztar: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Be a good boy and take care of her like an egg. She's your friend wife. Dont defile the trust.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kccheechy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Definitely he is going to bang some white girls over there...
I don't fancy this arrangement of a man leaving his wife behind to travel abroad for whatever reason. Why should I be away from my wife and family for a long stretch of years in the name of looking for greener pastures? If I'm leaving for greener pastures, I'm leaving with her.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Bampeh: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
She either self service or meet another man to do the job.

Bampeh knows their lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Swinger60(f): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
the way husbands in abroad copes, is also the way wives in Nigeria copes too.

so, why worry about wives only?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Draslo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Toys, I guess.

Guys if you dey abroad and your wife dey Naija, buy plenty toys for her. If possible send variety make she dey use am as side hustle even.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kingluqman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
No be me tell you ooo... dem Dey fvck

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.