Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? (52488 Views)

How Do Spouses Whose Partners Live Abroad Cope Sexually? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Why Do Wives Like Secretly “Stealing” From Their Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by eluifranklin(m): 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
gfon:
She surely gonna fvck another dickk while your friend is gone,but don't be that dickk.
The friend won’t Bleep other pussies in Austria right?
Or do men own the exclusive right to extramarital affairs?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by greypencils: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Baba you are not her husband so its none of your business unless you are nursing hidden agenda and I hope you won't betray your friend by have sex with the woman placed under your care
The tantolo of that guy done dey rise at the thought of that woman I swear to God. Stop to dey think of another man wife WINCH!!!
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by greypencils: 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Baba you are not her husband so its none of your business unless you are nursing hidden agenda and I hope you won't betray your friend by have sex with the woman placed under your care
The tantolo of that guy done dey rise at the thought of that woman I swear to God. Stop to dey think of another man wife WINCH!!!lol.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by MummyD2020(f): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Under your care, unto wetin? Is she under aged? Oya start caring O. Rat and yam relationship

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 4:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
meobizy:

Maybe he is impotent and wants you to create a baby for him. There is no reason for him to leave her in another male’s care unless he is extremely naive, which I doubt in this case. Where are his family members? His brother can go behind and impregnate the woman talk less of a random friend, best friend or whatever you two share.

These words are coming from a woman. hmmm shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Roseey0(f): 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
The only solution is the holy spirit and a concrete plan to top up once in a while .

We do 6months top up plan grin but covid messed our plan small. But we still made it.
It takes 2 people who are willing and ready to make this work.
But it's very possible

3 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by MansoryMX(m): 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care

Take care of her but Make sure you don’t touch his wife! That’s my only advise to you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by thinkmoney(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Some dey fit dey cope.....

But I can't say same for women not circumcised

Women not circumcised always have the great urge for sex anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period....

Talking from experience.....have banged circumcised and uncircumcised female....they are different when it comes to sexual urge...although the uncircumcised ones enjoy sex more....and get to peak of excitement easily than the circumcised ones
U need to go back to school.
Let me help u small. There is nothing like female circumcision, there is only mutilation
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by wink2015(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
swedbase:

I always advice people not to get married if they are nursing ambition of travelling abroad. Except your deported, You won't be going back anytime soon. It takes nothing less than 5 years and that is if you're very smart.

Even if you remain in Nigeria some ladies will still taste the forbidden fruits.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by wink2015(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
thinkmoney:

U need to go back to school.
Let me help u small. There is nothing like female circumcision, there is only mutilation

Just tell us you are against female circumcision.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by AfonjaConehead: 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
They have us to service them grin

Exactly
.. I've been helping you out.....only that the kinikon tu "waid"

grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Juoflife1(f): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Stop imagining. Not every woman whose husband lives abroad cheat. They must have talked about it before the guy left.
There are different toys in the market she can use and get maximum satisfaction..
A cheat is a cheat...wife/husband away or not.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Michelle55:

I'll keep this in mind.. Thanks for being a lenient coach.

You are welcome.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Tladybukky(f): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
By being busy... i mean productivity busyness, and anytime the urge comes, talk to boo let him know how you are feeling, recall some naughty memories you had before he traveled, be prayerful and be determine to be faithful no matter what...

2 Likes

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by adedehinbo(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

I can give her a job that would never make her think of sex for 6 months, just DM me...
what kind of job?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Bigredmachine: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
adedehinbo:
what kind of job?

It's a company job... She would work from 8 am - 6 pm daily Mon - sat
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
We are always there for them until there husband comes back... You are mad to think say she no dey f$*k since way u travel.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kazeemakeem(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Juoflife1:
Stop imagining. Not every woman whose husband lives abroad cheat. They must have talked about it before the guy left.
There are different toys in the market she can use and get maximum satisfaction..
A cheat is a cheat...wife/husband away or not.

See what ure saying toy for woman being private part is that what your religion thought you,

Traveling to any where without his wife is bad ask pastor

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by TBD(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:
I am just imagining this because my best friend left for Austria last week. He put his newly married wife under my care
wahala they sha
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Kazeemakeem(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
petsolo115:

All because of money GOD forbid
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by stayclearofme: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Donspicey:
Like seriously That your landlord need to be sacked.Why on earth would he park his car inside same compound with his tenants?

If i talk now they will say its Black man mentality just look at the way Husbands and wives sleeps together these days..

Am very angry presently and lagos state president is not helping the situation on ground.
Dem just release this one from Yaba left.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by AFONJACOW(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
They masturbate , is that what you want to hear Ewu Awusa
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kazeemakeem:

All because of money GOD forbid
Dont be stupidly naive.Assuming he gained admission to study abroad would he carry his wife along with him.Dont you know how travels work?do you think its easy preparing couple's(family)visa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by lanjum(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Same question I asked a friend yesterday when she told me her husband is outside the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by BlackPantherxXx: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Exactly
.. I've been helping you out.....only that the kinikon tu "waid"

grin

?

In English.
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by swedbase(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
lanjum:
Same question I asked a friend yesterday when she told me her husband is outside the country.

And what was her response?
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by RPG2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Them give goat yam keep who does that
Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by grandlexuz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You're not ready to be emancipated from poverty just bc of a woman

As in out of the country the distribute money on the streets. Someday you will learn something's are bigger than money. By the way millions of people in Nigeria live better lives than many Nigerians abroad who can't afford a ticket back home ..

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by imagrg(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
If she becomes intimate with someone else, please don't make it your business. Please do not be the one to eat her yam else you will live to regret it. Many 'abuna' are available for perusing if that is your preoccupation.

Or you can get busy earning free Crypto COINS using the link on my sigy below.

1 Like

Re: How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex? by Juoflife1(f): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't need to ask anybody. I'm my own pastor and I tell you there's nothing wrong with a woman using a intimacy gadget. And he must not travel with her immediately
Kazeemakeem:

See what ure saying toy for woman being private part is that what your religion thought you,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.