Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g (1899 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Becomes First Mediatek Soc Smartphone To Receive Android 11 Beta / List Of Confirmed Smartphones To Receive Android 11 Update / See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Anyone can help?

Phone is AT&T but unlocked for all networks. Android 10 is still on it and upgrading to Android 11 doesn't seem to work.

Whenever I try, I get the error message below. *see screenshot*

Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by coolopj: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Dowmload the firmware manually and flash with odin. Use frija to download firmware or download from sammobile. The odin you will use is the patched version. You can also download smart switch on you pc, connect your phone, it will download the firmware and install for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
coolopj:
Dowmload the firmware manually and flash with odin. Use frija to download firmware or download from sammobile. The odin you will use is the patched version. You can also download smart switch on you pc, connect your phone, it will download the firmware and install for you.
Thanks bro. I will try the smart switch method.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Jung(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
You can't get updates on that phone unless you install an international ROM..

Do that, and you'll be able to download updates frequently.

I used an AT&T for a full year and it didn't update till I changed the ROM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Jung:

Yes, tried the smarts witch but also didn't provide any update. Says phone is up to date.

How do I know international version ROM?
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by credon: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Its like the rom is not meant for our region, the updates are sent regionally, for example the a30 i use got its android 10 between January to march 2020, some countries got it in January we in naija got it in February, currently, there was march security patch that was sent to users in brazil and Portugal, we here are still on January security patch. Like the person above said, check for the appropriate ROM for the phone. This the reason why i avoided some M series like m30, m50 etc, they are meant for india and some european countries.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by credon: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2021
But i check Samsung africa/nigeria phones and Samsung members list and did not see note 10+ 5g, i only saw the 4g variants, note 10, note 10 lite and note 10+. Check https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/smartphones/all-smartphones/
The phone is probably not meant for naija
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2021
credon:
But i check Samsung africa/nigeria phones and Samsung members list and did not see note 10+ 5g, i only saw the 4g variants, note 10, note 10 lite and note 10+. Check https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/smartphones/all-smartphones/
The phone is probably not meant for naija
It's for the US market.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by credon: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2021
Icecream4U:
It's for the US market.
Ok
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Sundayilori6: 9:53pm On May 30, 2021
Icecream4U:
Thanks bro. I will try the smart switch method.
Have you been able to upgrade your phone ...I'm having the same issue
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Sundayilori6: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Jung:

How can install international rom
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Sundayilori6: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Jung:

i have been facing same issue
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Sundayilori6:

Have you been able to upgrade your phone ...I'm having the same issue
Yes.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by ourema(f): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2021
Icecream4U:
Yes.

Good day, please can you help me out with the procedure. I have Samsung S5 with the AT&T and US used I have been looking for a way to upgrade to Android 6 or but failed it keeps on telling me what somebody wrote above. How did you do it. But most importantly how safe is it.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by ourema(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2021
Jung:

I don't know how to go about it. I use AT&T Samsung S5 the US Market edition with Android 5 I want to upgrade to Android 6 or 7 but the message the OP gave is what I got all the time. Pls help. Thank you
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by seanwilliam(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
It's for the US market.
how far bro , I wanna make enquiries about something concerning roofing ..

Don’t quote this text , just mention me under . Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
@seanwilliam

Go ahead.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by seanwilliam(m): 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
@seanwilliam

Go ahead.
thanks bro . how much did you spend in total for your roofing plus the parapet and Gerard .
Pls note that I no sabi anything about building..
Truth is I won’t be available to supervise and I no want make dem scam me o grin I’m always busy tbh so I want to have the estimation ( even if it’s not accurate ) it’s urgent abeg..

Pls don’t qoute the post bro
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
@seanwilliam

If you wont be available, it's guaranteed that they will scam you. Them show me pepper, before I create time to make myself available and saved some millions. Yes! They scam that much.

My engineer doubled the measurement needed. I contacted another roofer to remeasure in secret b4 I discovered the scam.

In all, I spent 1.6m (I would have spent twice this amount if I used my engineer's quotation). The Workmanship for parapet was 150k.
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by seanwilliam(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Icecream4U:

If you wont be available, it's guaranteed that they will scam you. Them show me pepper, before I create time to make myself available and saved some millions. Yes! They scam that much.

My engineer doubled the measurement needed. I contacted another roofer to remeasure in secret b4 I discovered the scam.

In all, I spent 1.6m (I would have spent twice this amount if I used my engineer's quotation). The Workmanship for parapet was 150k.
hmmm.

Cos my roofer don Dey qoute over 3m for me o and I plan to spend highest 2.6m, both for the roofing , parapet , Gerard, workmanship and transport ..

Also which one is best and cheaper between the casting and art work parapet?
If you won’t mind u can help me upload the pics of your roof ( if you’re comfortable doing that though ) i want to see the type u used..

And pls if I discover that my roofer is trying to play fast one on me, on what ground can I withdraw the job from him without offense ?( he’s a close person )..

Pls don’t forget not to qoute this post chief. Thanks so much .,
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 4:03am On Mar 01, 2022
@seanwilliam

If you intend to spend less, you must be actively involved. In my case, I went to buy the roofing materials myself. I noticed there are substandard that cost less in the market too. I bought the superior new zealand quality with 50years warranty card.

For parapet, seriously, I dont know much. I am not a building expert o! cheesy

Terminating the roofer's job? For me, I am very strict. If you are doing what I see as nonsense, I just stop the job and tell you its over. Pay you what I believe is ok for the work you have done.

Below is a picture of the house. (let me know when u see this, so I can take it down)
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by seanwilliam(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2022
Icecream4U:
@seanwill

If you intend to spend less, you must be actively involved. In my case, I went to buy the roofing materials myself. I noticed there are substandard that cost less in the market too. I bought the superior new zealand quality with 50years warranty card.

For parapet, seriously, I dont know much. I am not a building expert o! cheesy

Terminating the roofer's job? For me, I am very strict. If you are doing what I see as nonsense, I just stop the job and tell you its over. Pay you what I believe is ok for the work you have done.

Below is a picture of the house. (let me know when u see this, so I can take it down)

Wow this is magnificent..

Omo it means I’ll have to be physical available then.

So the parapet , roofing and the Gerard na 1.6m? Chai.
Oboy, thank you so much for taking out your time to answer me..

Last question your parapet is Casting or art work?
You can take down the pics
Re: How Do I Get Android 11 Update On My Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5g by Icecream4U(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2022
@seanwilliam

Sorry, I have no idea what type of parapet I did but I was charged 150k as Workmanship for it not included in the 1.6m. Also, the 1.6m doesn't include the woodwork. I spent a total of 600k on wood.

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse On China Android Tablet Pc Without Sim / Which Was Your First Phone? / Tecno G9 Phantom II Tablet For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.