Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms (24597 Views)

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by TheDestroyer: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
The rate at which yamreee people are always masturbating when negative news comes out of South west shows the hate in you people's heart. I don't think the average yoruba has your time na una dey always beg for attention all the time. Focus on getting your biafuro let yoruba handle their own issues.
ScamHunter:
Some foolish people will soon jump in here and cry Ibo ooo...Iboooo, ..ibooo ...just out of fear for Fulani. Chai....at the rate some of these our fear fear Oduduwa people are progressing in foolishness, 2023 will meet many of them with plates on queue in Benin republic IDP camps. You'll never grow balls to face your enemy. You're hiding under Ibo this, Ibo that while Fulani are kicking your people to Oblivion.

The solution to their maelstrom is simple:
Form a vigilante. A real vigilante with capacity to contend with herdsmen. Can't imagine a sensible human being armed with a shot gun and WWI grade rifle trifle with their lives by facing a herdsmen with a Kalashnikov. I maintain that it's akin to spitfires against F18s: pure suicide. That's why Amotekun will continue to be a toothless bulldog.

Fulani must be disarmed or the people should defend themselves.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MuchAdo: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Uncletony:

You can go and I die. It was the igbos that started Sasha market crisis, go hug transformer you coward!. Any day a Yoruba man will raise even a finger on any Igbo, that will be the end of your useless ethnic group.

Pigidiottt, you still got flogged during the 2019 elections. Have you forgotten so soon

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by sokera: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:

I just don't want to believe that man standing here is an Oba in Yorubaland.

Why should an Oba vacate his throne, just to stand and talk to one of his subjects?

. You are not Yoruba so you don’t know what happened there , from that pictures you can see the King is not on his throne seat , maybe he is still inside preparing to meet them , the Governor sat side the king throne seat waiting for the king to arrive as the elders/ chiefs attend to the Governor
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by TheDestroyer: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ordinary threat from oba of Lagos una don dey shake. grin grin igbos know their place in the south west nah, that's why they don't try rubbish
Uncletony:

You can go and I die. It was the igbos that started Sasha market crisis, go hug transformer you coward!. Any day a Yoruba man will raise even a finger on any Igbo, that will be the end of your useless ethnic group.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MuchAdo: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
[s]
Ellasure:
Yoruba people are pauperised under buhari and fayemi administrations. Only God almighty will deliver Yoruba people from these poverty inducing individuals

Fulani are getting richer by the day under fayemi and buhari government. Even the bush fulani are reporting billions and millions in bank account and can afford hundreds of AK-47 guns as rifles for hunting down recalcitrant Yoruba farmers.

When will Yoruba people rise up and claim their rightful positions in the commity of people? For now only the independence of Yoruba land areas from Nigeria government can ensure Yoruba progress. Continuing under fulani domination is not going to bring any good result.
[/s]

Pigidiott, worry about the unreported carnage going on in the your conquered yeast... smiley

We are on top of this! cool
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by bobogoat91: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidiott, worry about the unreported carnage going on in the your conquered yeast... smiley

We are on top of this! cool
Refugee how far grin
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MuchAdo: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
bobogoat91:

Refugee how far grin

Olodo pigidiottt!

GEJ is gone forever!! Continue mourning!!! grin
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MuchAdo: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheDestroyer:
The hate in their heart is why I don't feel sorry for them about what happened during the Civil War and I know it will happen again because they don't think before they act. But we won't be like them and laugh at them.

Exactly!

In their small minds, they are trying to instigate an all out Yoruba/Fulani war similar to the civil war.

Looonatics!!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by bobogoat91: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
MuchAdo:

Olodo pigidiottt!

GEJ is gone forever!! Continue mourning!!! grin
Happy new year bro grin
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MuchAdo: 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
bobogoat91:

Happy new year bro grin

Same to you
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by kareemkamil(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
It will never be well with you Fayemi, u av already said it na, Ekiti State is Fulani's home
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by TheDestroyer: 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
They forget that If a civil war starts in south west even them won't be spared cos yoruba people in Lagos don mean them and are waiting for perfect opportunity to deal with them with their foolish "Lagos is no man's land" rhetoric grin
MuchAdo:

Exactly!

In their small minds, they are trying to instigate an all out Yoruba/Fulani war similar to the civil war.

Looonatics!!
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by CoalcityBoi: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheDestroyer:
They forget that If a civil war starts in south west even them won't be spared cos yoruba people in Lagos don mean them and are waiting for perfect opportunity to deal with them with their foolish "Lagos is no man's land" rhetoric grin
These two Yoruba muzilm are in sefia pain.

it's well with una souls.

may be one Fulani is giving ur mum doggy at idp in Benin Republic while u r here on nairaland crying me a river

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by CoalcityBoi: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheDestroyer:

This two Yoruba muzilm are in sefia pain.

may be one fulani is giving ur mum doggy at idp in Benin while u r here on nairaland crying me a river

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by NIGHTMARE0O7: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
The likes of blackpantherxxx olowedewaris blamingthedevil oshigun midolian etc will never be seen on here...as it doesn't involve the Igbos but their beloved masters nah... grin grin

How did u manage to gather those afonja yorubaboons cowards in one place cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by TheDestroyer: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin grin
CoalcityBoi:

These two Yoruba muzilm are in sefia pain.

may be one Fulani is giving ur mum doggy at idp in Benin Republic while u r here on nairaland crying me a river

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
you're killing yourself and you are always blaming Fulani.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
People go find a way to buy rolex for BBN house mates.... here is a family that deserves more than,rolex.

Our government has failed this family 10000%

May the souls of the dead Rest In Peace............
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by AreaFada2: 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:

Why should an Oba vacate his throne, just to stand and talk to one of his subjects?

Maybe Na Ba'ale. Anyway, in some parts of 9ja, they have reduced monarchs to two for one kobo. Thru create monarchs for fun.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by NoSentiment: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
He did not say a word when over a dozen innocent Hausa traders were butchered by Yoruba terrorists but find it worthy to visit these families because their lives matter most to him. And this one wants to get my vote to become president. Fayemi is a religious fundamentalist. Out of his 14 commissioners, only 2 are Yoruba muslims, a religious bigot dan iska.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by DestroyEvil: 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rebuke:
What a pity. Just look at the kids that have been made fatherless all due to the carelessness and failure of the government to provide security for the citizens.

I hope it won't just end in a visit. Make sure those behind it are fished out and properly dealt with ........measure should also be put in place to avoid such in the future.

cry
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Topshow2010(m): 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
This mofo dt can't even win his ward wey dey supposed stone , imagine sacrificing d lives of his people over a fallacy called presidential ambition by playing ostrich to d cry of d farmers thru his hobnobbing wit d Fulani murderers.
Ogun kill all Southern politicians still licking Fulani ass...
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by AfonjaConehead: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wao
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Ezmans: 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:

where are there cows? Is Evans a fulani
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Ezmans: 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ezmans:
where are there cows? Is Evans a fulani
this is hand of skull miners association ekiti branch
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by lordmans(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:
I read on another thread where two Igbos claiming to be Fulanis killed about 4 Ghanian girls until their true identities was uncovered and were given death sentence..

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and accept that any crime of murder on our soil is automatically by Fulanis.

Some people are fond of hijacking events to push their sinister agenda all the time in Yorubaland. We must go the Ghana way show zero mercy for these wicked beings killing descendants of Odua so that war will happen and their aim of disintegration achieved.

That incident changed my mind as well. What if things were not really as we thought.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uchek(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Good morning Yoruba. Ojukwu warned you in 1967.

ScamHunter:
My condolences. The fact remains that these governors are severely hampered by the north inspired Constitution. To stop the genocide, the country must see it for what it is - ethnic cleansing. Large swats of territories from the middlebelt to SW are being overrun by Fulani and no one is doing something concrete about it. This is the time to call for the amendment of the Constitution and restructuring. But I think for those Yoruba communities, it's already getting late since the Fulani never budge wherever they gain ground. I pray that our Yoruba people don't go the way of Birom, Tiv and others whose land are now largely in contest with the desert herders.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by flokii: 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
lordmans:

That incident changed my mind as well. What if things were not really as we thought.

God bless you.. I don't trust Igbos atal.
They could be the ones behind the incessant attacks in Yorubaland.

Our people really need to act fast and if possible profile these outsiders wrecking havoc in Yorubaland.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Tareq1105: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fayemi, your Presidential ambition would not allow you to get to the root of the matter.

You know the truth but you dare not take the rightful decision.

Recall you told the world in Akure weeks ago that herdsmen are welcome in Ekiti.

Now, who's to blame?

Your visit is nothing to someone like me but note that Presidency rest with the masses.

fergie0o1:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has visited the homes of two farmers, Mr Toyin Akeju and Mr. Yusuf Onuche who were found dead on their farms with gunshot wounds suspected to have been fired by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Angry residents, comprising youths, women and the aged, chanted war songs, made bonfires and rained curses on the killers of the two farmers just as vehicular and commercial activities were affected for a greater part of Saturday while the protesters blocked major roads in the community.

Kayode Fayemi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why President Buhari And I Didn't Visit Dapchi - VP Osinbajo Reveals / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.