Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63821 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by RealGboy: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Truthabulabula(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Show them cucumber next time.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Shugar1: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Make i nor assume say u worwor die. Post ur picture b4 we fit talk for the matter

416 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Feddytune: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..

email me with your pic to confirm something.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by RealGboy: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Modified... Below is my pic

329 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
zzor cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Valenciabaddie: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Babara1994(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ladies block me after seeing my pics grin
Op, you and I are in the same boat. grin

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Post your picture, I want to check something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Theboy21: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated
Say that to Obasanjo, Oshiomole & Ned Nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by RealGboy: 1:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Babara1994:
Ladies block me after seeing my pics grin
Op, you and I are in the same boat. grin

that's makes us brothers in law.... no mind them. we fine pass ned nwoko x10000 yet are the kind of babe the old man is controlling....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Theboy21:
Say that to Obasanjo, Oshiomole & Ned Nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
when money is involved.

we still have some ladies that go for handsome even though you are broke.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Lovethaa: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

Hi dear

Hope you good . Just checking on you

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by pansophist(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
How you looked on live video call didn't confirm the idea/or delusions she has about you, and the reality staring in her face during that call was painfully contradicting, hence the ghosting. No hard feelings, but humans by nature will do things that won't make them look unethical.

Do you expect her to tell you that you're ugly ? it's far easier, less conflicting and non-confronting to just ghost, instead of being honest, hurting your feelings and you haunting her with guilt for being so superficial. Coming out directly like our blunt uyaiIncomparabl, to tell that you're ugly doesn't put her in a good light. Perhaps she must have presented a facade of someone attracted to the personality, and how she likes you for who you are lol grin

Welcome to the game bro. If you're dishonest with yourself, reallities wont be, and you'll know what realty think about you by how people treats you. If it's happening always like you said, then it's time to take a hard look on the mirror and brush up your life. Loose weight, hit the gym, eat healthy and go to the dentist. Refine yourself and it would stop, then you'll be the one doing the ghosting. If you pick anything from this, it should be that women want a certain kind of look to have a good personality, not a ugly one. wink

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by falcon01: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

isn't it obvious?? you Ugly, only thing you can do is workout to have a good body that will make up for the ugly face and if you are too lazy to do that just hustle and get rich which will also be hard for you cause you are a lazy f*ck if my first statement is correct!. Take heart fellow ugly Bro!!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
; D grin grin grin.... Well down here na me they hang up sighting bad ntwk.... Next no more video call

Take charge of your personal life no allow any lady make you feel less of a man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by RealGboy: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
falcon01:
isn't it obvious?? you Ugly, only thing you can do is workout to have a good body that will make up for the ugly face and if you are too lazy to do that just hustle and get rich which will also be hard for you cause you are a lazy f*ck if my first statement is correct!. Take heart fellow ugly Bro!!

fellow kill you there ....I'm not your "Fellow" ugly guy.... I no follow you ugly .. lol. ugly guys looking for friends

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by falcon01: 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

fellow kill you there ....I'm not your "Fellow" ugly guy.... I no follow you ugly .. lol. ugly guys looking for friends
yeah.. yeah... pwince charming atleast I'm not the one girls block after a video call grin

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by duro4chang(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
May be you war war too much.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by FreeSpirited: 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
It will no longer matter if you work hard and become successful...They will be rushing to even snap with you. Don't let it bother you. This life can be very petty...don't take it too serious

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lol are you butt ugly?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by tonididdy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by tillaman(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
E dey happen brethren
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by kennynelcon(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
It is what it is
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Seniorwriter(m): 3:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ladies can we?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Bampeh: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Either your house is below her expectation or you weren't making sense in the conversation, Try to confirm from her to know what happened.

Bampeh isn't bothered

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys; Would You Do This Even If Offered Millions? (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Couple Recreate Simi And Falz' Photos For Pre-Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.