Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? (63797 Views)

Why Does Ladies Always Have This Mentally - Photos / I'll Be Visiting Nigeria Soon. Any Nairalander Interested In Seeing Me? / Because Of 3000 She Block Me On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kudos to the fact that you brought it here
to seek opinions.
I can tell you this for free, every lady have there target like something that really makes them like someone.

I'm not poor and not necessarily a billionaire yet though I'm getting there soon by the grace of God, I've been in situations where I talk with decent looking ladies and I wasn't necessarily wearing fancy stuffs but the convo, smile and those spur of the moment jokes made it easy .

had it been I had enough bucks then, I'd have taken one to the altar.

just work on your sense of humour, maybe watch comedy shows and comedy skits they could go a long way.

shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Funflipper: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

Hmmm I hia u. Because na dem create themselves. Ugliness should rather be manageable and being broke not tolerated. "Beauty and the Beast" things you know...
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by donMIG(m): 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
The reason y u can't post ur pic freely is why them ladies block u after seeing ur face

Prove us wrong... Let's c what u look like... In an unfiltered picture!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Funflipper: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Angelacruz:
[img]

That is a beautiful sculpture. Is it for sale?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Emyogalanya: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:
Men these days is somehow.. I don't understand what has been happening.

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Does this happen to only me ? I'm really confused. .. why is this happening,?
why should they do this to u. what did u do Dem girls? did u hug Lee? post ur pinsure let's judge it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

Don't take out your personal problems on me . find sth to eat okay. it is well..
Please shut up and stop calling someone you can't create ugly, with your fake picture, get a life please..
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by zudozz: 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Huzzle buy Benz let them know bought benz, let them see the benz then chat them again,,
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Did I ask you? cheesy
Victoria. happy Sunday. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ashinze: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Because they can't kiss you
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ashinze: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hustle hard my brother and make it in life . You fine pass obasanjo
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by IYANGBALI: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Check your mouth and body odours, not all girls can stand them
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by purples25(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't know why people act irrationally. No reason to do that. Except you became lewd.

Watching a male lizard on heat chasing the female in our backyard now. When both of them saw me, they froze with shame.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Please shut up and stop calling someone you can't create ugly with your fake picture, get a life please..
pot calling kettle black
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by EM123: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Bros go look for money , women go look for you
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Gentle0wavez: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Theboy21:
Say that to Obasanjo, Oshiomole & Ned Nwoko cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And Jay - Z cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
Lol , ogbeni you wo wo die!
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Gentle0wavez: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
purples25:
I don't know why people act irrationally. No reason to do that. Except you became lewd.

Watching a male lizard on heat chasing the female in our backyard now. When both of them saw me, they froze with shame.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na one thousand, five naira joke be this oh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Happy2020: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Just work hard and get your coins up and these same women will be kissing your feet. That’s when you return their same energy to them
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by doxijaw: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Naija girls r u generally uncouth, only in Nigeria will you see girl's saying don't dm unless you're talking money.

grin

You people don't know the snakes you're dealing with. cheesy

Your fineness only matters when you are broke grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Fremantle: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

I meet a lady and we begin to vibe well , we also share pictures then boom she wants a video call , but as soon as I receive the call and we see each other clearly she immediately hangs up and block me thereafter without saying a word..
Have u tried meeting physically other than video calls? And do u still experience such.

If ur answer to the above questions is "Yes" den probably u broke someone's heart and she has cursed u to appear ugly b4 other girls grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by skyreaper: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

They probably don't like what they see in the background. Your room could be an eyesore, things like that matters to ladies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
purples25:

Smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by mrde(m): 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience

I like your bluntness hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
Feddytune:
you look broke and poverty stricken... plus ugly and ugliness is contagious, guess that's why they blocked the diesese

Ha na wa oo... U want make this guy go hang himself??

This is too much coupled with what he might be going through already.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by chiefolododo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
RealGboy:

The glory of the Lord covers you when you are in God's will and you pray. Surrender your life to Christ ,forsake sin and you will see the glory radiating all over you .A man is never ugly
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by ogbenimax007: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
I do that a lot,infact I will never relate well with someone I haven't seen their pics and immediately I see someone via their pics I will be able to tell the kind of person they are and that determines if I should cut off or continue, major reasons I don't attend much to my DM,I can't relate with a faceless person. So maybe the way you look portrays a lot of negative things about you hence your experience
Lori iro even when ur profile is also faceless
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by seyz91(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
abi grin
Truthabulabula:
Show them cucumber next time.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by seyz91(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
cheesy
RealGboy:

broke and poverty stricken kill you there .I know that's the first thing you notice in a man ",broke or rich ' that's why your destiny has been stolen

..if I'm not the finest male on Nairaland then I'm definitely the cutest... can't say richest but I'm not poor .....

Modified... Below is my pic
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Valenciabaddie:

really contagious..... broke is still manageable but that disease called"ugliness" cannot be tolerated

Dark knuckles, borrow pose car

Am sure uve gat nothing in dat head of yours, we sabi una type... Fake life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Jeon(f): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

And Jay - Z cheesy
he's handsome
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Its like u fond of photoshopping your pics so hence they see the real you on video call and what they see they dont like so hence that explain them blocking u afterwards cheesy
no dey photoshop ur pics again
i dont know how u look but it seems u ought to take care of your physical appearance
maybe trim your beards a little or your hair
or maybe take care of your skin
u suppose even code that na ur facial appearance they make them block u nau cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

And Jay - Z cheesy
jay z is fresh now oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.