Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu (24148 Views)

Why Is Benue Not A South Eastern State / Video:"Nobody Can Stop Us"—Asari Dokubo Declares the formation of Biafra Govt. / Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by victorazy(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Miracle1991:
let me educate you small. I am from the middle belt, we may have our differences with the far north in terms of religion and ethnicity but when it comes to division of this country we will fight for the unity of Nigeria, also let me tell you only few niger Delta will follow you, and for the south west I don't need to tell you where they belong.
All the crimes in the south west is being instigated by the igbos in order to create hatred between the Yoruba and the north. My brother I can confidently tell you that you will fail at the end.
So pls stop dreaming that the south west and the middle belt will support you.

Speak for yourself.

Stop that dream that all Nigerians will unit again Biafra when war happen again. They may be loyal to Nigeria now, but wait until it happen.

3 Likes

Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by alasane: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by calyto: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Do they speak Igbo in Benue? Ogbadibo, Ado, and Okpokwu shares border with you and none of them speaks Igbo so what is your understanding of the word 'Igbo'?
Oju shares border with Cross river and Cameroun but they don't speak calabar.
What is your point really?

[quote author=Gerald454 post=99704752][/quote]
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2021
Fantacy4:

Yoruba own dey clear because kogi have Yoruba speaking dialect people, but igbo no get for Benue did you get or should I increase the volume no igbo speaking dialect in those two LGAs of Benue State mentioned above
Oga or bros please say only what you know so you don't disgrace your self in public, there are massive Ezza & Izzi clan communities that are indigenous ppl of that area, they can even equal their counterparts in Ebonyi, just recently one of the community gave Senator Abba Moro a chieftaincy tithle that latter sparked up controversy, so I beg you to always get your facts right so that you don't disgrace your self.

1 Like

Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by alasane: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2021
victorazy:

Speak for yourself.

Stop that dream that all Nigerians will unit again Biafra when war happen again. They may be loyal to Nigeria now, but wait until it happen.

That is the fact is telling you ...the Idoma will NEVER be part of Biafra no matter what....period
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2021
The main reason why Biafra cannot hold. You want to break away yet you carve your map to include states that are not or do not consider joining you without their consent sick. Wetin concern Bayelsa or cross rivers or Akwa Ibom or delta with Biafra. Jokers.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=SlayerSupreme post=99686974]ESN will still enter there and nothing will happen.[/quote they are already there... well prepared.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2021
calyto:
Do they speak Igbo in Benue? Ogbadibo, Ado, and Okpokwu shares border with you and none of them speaks Igbo so what is your understanding of the word 'Igbo'?
Oju shares border with Cross river and Cameroun but they don't speak calabar.
What is your point really?

What nonsense are you saying, there are so many indigenous communities in Benue that are of Ezza clan, Umuezeokeoha community where is it? is it not in Benue? & many others, please do your findings well don't just say what you don't know.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by LZAA: 10:37am On Mar 08, 2021
iokpebholo:
Ipob and their stupidity ehnnnn.....Am not saying u should not agitate but stop dragging other ppl into ur madness pls.Imagine one Ipob clown claiming my dear Edo state as part of their imaginary biafra....mcheww
Nobody claimed edo state oga
If anything delta has more igbos in it sef
Now back to that f.ool saying kanu should leave benue,hope the i.diot knkws that benue shares a border with enugu and that there are IGBO speaking communities there
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by awgumayor: 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo tribe will go into exinction some day because of their inability to recognised their biafla territory..

because of biafla igbos have offend everybody through their agents (ipob).

what funny is that for them to offend only the north, instead they keep offending their neighbours.. now even Jesus sef don hate dem.
You can't forcefully took people's land because you defeated therm and expect them to keep quiet when they arise. The way Israel fought their neighbors and became a nation to reckon is the way Biafrans will fight anyone to recover all that was lost. Try to stop us you lose yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Temptee101(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2021
mike8804:
ESN should stay in their region, any attempt to exceed that will be term as land grabbing. Don't just come southwest sha less that will be the beginning of the end.

What is this one saying?

Your people are moving in droves to Benin republic as refugees and you are here yarning dust.

You should worry about fulani herdsmen killing your people and raping your mothers and sisters even as i type and not ESN.

2 Likes

Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by alingo2013(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
All ESN operatives need to be killed

Lol by who because we don't even have an army again the Gallant soilders have quit the army what we have in Nigeria armed forces are just children with stubborn head
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by MHOOZEES(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2021
alfasexy:
An unknown nonentity trying to get relevance by speaking of the great Nnamdi Kanu.

Who send this one and his Benue state. Igbo only we know. If you want, carve Igbos into cameroun, ESN will still go there and defend our people.

Sense don run leave you...Biafra nonsense..we don't want anything from nnamdi kalu
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 77up(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
we are after our people in Benue not all the state no body can stop us if buhari can't stop MNK who is that ant in Benue state to stop him. even Yoruba say they have people in kogi and Kwara but anytime we want to identify whit out brothers in other state you will see OMENKA talking nonsense. Wee will not leave an inches of our land to anybody they should prepare for war.
war monger!

Like Kanu like his followers,tue undecided
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by AsawanaDgreat: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Na una Sabi
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2021
alasane:

That is the fact is telling you ...the Idoma will NEVER be part of Biafra no matter what....period
Oga no body is interested in your Idoma, we are only interested in our ppl (Ezza & Izzi clan & others) that were criminally carved into Benue in an attempt to reduce us, get that into your head.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Temptee101(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Please is Nnamdi Kanu still alive? Kemi Olunloyo once said he had died and been buried in Italy, tbh I've not seen a video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing issues that have ensued after her claim, the only thing we see is his pictures and tweets, I could be missing something though

What is this one saying?

From all indication, you are not different from that mad woman, kemi.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by MHOOZEES(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
What nonsense are you saying, there are so many indigenous communities in Benue that are of Ezza clan, Umuezeokeoha community where is it? is it not in Benue? & many others, please do your findings well don't just say what you don't know.

You typing real nonsense...no place in Benue speaks Igbo...making finding before... spitting rubbish
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by SmartyPants(m): 10:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
we are after our people in Benue not all the state no body can stop us if buhari can't stop MNK who is that ant in Benue state to stop him. even Yoruba say they have people in kogi and Kwara but anytime we want to identify whit out brothers in other state you will see OMENKA talking nonsense. Wee will not leave an inches of our land to anybody they should prepare for war.

From claiming to seek protection of your people in other lands, it has turned to seeking to acquire other people's land. hmmm!
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by rigarmortis: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
igbo tribe will go into exinction some day because of their inability to recognised their biafla territory..

what funny is that for them to offend only the north, instead they keep offending their neighbours.. now even Jesus sef don hate dem.

you seem like you are Ijaw, so let me ask you, are Ijaws only in Bayelsa, what about those in Ondo, are they Ijaw?

If you answer the question properly then you will be able to put what Nnamdi Kanu meant by "IPOB Communities" in Benue.

Not that i support him, but just to put things in perspective
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Your ancestors offended God and mankind by creating such a shithole like your country.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2021
danngnews:

Yes you are missing sense.

Your papa is missing sense
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2021
danngnews:

Yes you are missing sense.

Your dad and mum are missing sense
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by GreatEbonyi: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2021
MHOOZEES:

You typing real nonsense...no place in Benue speaks Igbo...making finding before... spitting rubbish
My man, go do more findings stop disgracing your self, even the Governor knows
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by jamiudinho(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
buhari can't stop kanu but the bastard run away like a chicken
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by 9Too: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Please is Nnamdi Kanu still alive? Kemi Olunloyo once said he had died and been buried in Italy, tbh I've not seen a video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing issues that have ensued after her claim, the only thing we see is his pictures and tweets, I could be missing something though
you are missing a lot for not making your own findings, Mazi Nnamdi kanu will be live on air today by 7pm Biafra time.

Noon - CST
1pm - EST
platforms :
Twit.ter- @Mazi Nnamdi kanu

YouTube
Facebook - Mazi Nnamdi kanu official

Ipo.b community radio app, download from play store and with 50 to 100mb you can listen and learn from our onye ndu the gospel of liberation from mental slavery.
radio Biafra.

may chukwu okike abia Amara be praised.
Re: ESN: Benue Not Part Of Biafra – Govt Warns Nnamdi Kanu by alasane: 11:07am On Mar 08, 2021
GreatEbonyi:
Oga no body is interested in your Idoma, we are only interested in our ppl (Ezza & Izzi clan & others) that were criminally carved into Benue in an attempt to reduce us, get that into your head.

We will never forget Otokoto saga in your domain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara / After Borno Rally, Obi Lands In Port Harcourt For South South Business Summit / Rivers Government Officially Recognises Martin Amaehwule As Assembly Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.