Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Pay Back Time! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pay Back Time! (790 Views)

How To Pay Back Your Over Sabi Maths Hi School Maths Teacher.. / Pay Back Time To That Teacher That Said You Would Never Make It, LOL / Pay Back Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Back Time! by UZORY007: 11:33am On Apr 12, 2011
A boy walks down the street with a dead dog.He enters a whorehouse and approaches the madam.

"Madam, I would like to have a girl for the afternoon." he says and I want her to have herpes," "Why on earth would you want that?" asked the madam, "and anyway, I don't have any women like that. All my girls are clean." The little boy pulls out #2,500 and gives it to the madam."One dirty girl, coming up," she says.

The madam takes the boy upstairs and leaves him in a room with a well endowed babe. When he comes down a little bit later, she says, "Son, I can understand you wanting to get laid, but why on earth would you want to catch something like herpes?"

The boy looks the madam straight in the eye and says, "It's like this lady, When I get home the babysitter's going to be there and I'm gonna Bleep her and SHE'S going to get the herpes.

Then when my dad come home, my dad's going to take the babysitter and Bleep her and HE'S going to get the herpes.

Then when my mum gets home, she's going to Bleep my dad and SHE'S going to get the herpes.

Then about 10 o'clock tomorrow morning, my uncle is going to show up at my house and Bleep my mom and HE'S THE ONE THAT KILLED MY FUCKING DOG!"
Re: Pay Back Time! by babyme1(f): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Uzo na u be the naughty boy? undecided
Re: Pay Back Time! by snthesis(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
very nice- me likey cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pay Back Time! by spikelord(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
lol, What a way to pay back an uncle's wrongdoing!
Re: Pay Back Time! by yinkalink(f): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2011
Wat a chain of events! Lol.
Re: Pay Back Time! by UZORY007: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2011
LOl

(1) (Reply)

Lie Lie Family / My Story / "we As Nigerians Are Idiots, It Takes Idiots To Be Ruled By Fools" Dr. Tunde Bak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.