Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,988 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate (1875 Views)

Launching a Career in 2024: Advise a Fresh Graduate / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by laluski(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
It seems you have never heard the word "sarcasm" before...abi? Please if you haven't, try and look it up. It is not an abuse. It is a form of mockery.

But truth be told, this serious question needed a serious answer, it was commendable for her to want to leave her parents house and fend for herself, wasn't going to be an easy feat. So she came here for advice not sarcasm or mockery. It was uncalled for. That's the fact my brother

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by laluski(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jashub:
Oga, if she wanted advise I do not think here would be the best place. And further more, why should she have replied me in that manner...or are you one of those guys on the "blue pill"?

I believe this is the CAREER section, correct? Why won't her thread be appropriate here. She wants to start a life/career of her own and came to here for advice. As a gentleman, you could have ignored her post ...
Oh.. and as for blue/red pill I don't want to even know what that means since it won't increase funds in my bank account

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by Olatundeawo(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
November24:

Thanks a lot bro. Like how much is agent fee.

I will be entering tomorrow
Charges different with agent.wish u d best
Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by CrazyMan(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
November24:
Hi guys,I just finished my NYSC.
Not going back to my father house.,I save 100k during service,pls where can I relocate to,cheaply.
Thanks alot
Do you want to use the 100k to relocate or to do a business?
Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by Maj196(m): 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Think twice, that your 100k will finish in a blink of an eye

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by Cjgrandvendor: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2021
November24:
Not going back to my father house.,I save 100k during service,pls where can I relocate to,cheaply.
Thanks alot
you’ll have to go back to that your useless father’s house, if you derive pleasure in destroying someone’s business... when did you trade with me?

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by November24(f): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
Cjgrandvendor:
you’ll have to go back to that your useless father’s house, if you derive pleasure in destroying someone’s business... when did you trade with me?
Got a good job already,doing my baking business well,you scammer. See a fatherless beast calling someone fatherless grin

I will finish you
Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by oazeez1991(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2021
@Op, Firstly, I will like 2 commend ur effort of been able 2 save such amount at d end of ur service year, but there are things u need 2 put into consideration b4 taking that courageous step of living ur parent house 2 venture into an advent journey in a strange land. I must be sincere with u, it wouldn't be an easy thing 2 do, but feasible. Base on d present country situation, d sum of 100k is a bit small 4 worthy establishment unless u av extra money u didn't disclose, but an humble start. So, planning 2 still rent house, probably shop as well, then d actual buz, are things I doubt such amount could comfortably cover. It would be good if u can find a family or friend living at ur intended relocation state 2 squat with 4 a start. Based on my own personal experience, I also choose not 2 return back home after my service year and changed location back in 2019 even thou I was able 2 save little more than d 100k, and despite d average cost of living in my new location (Ilorin), yet I couldn't pririotize renting apartment as I knew it would affect my intended buz, luckily for me thou, I have uncle there whose houses me, and was able 2 liased with a stranger who owns a shop around where my intended buz could strive and he unbelievably accepted me 2 come manage with him at his shop despite not knowing my source. It's over 2years in d line, I can comfortably rent a shop likewise house, but I still choose not 2 yet, due 2 what I av in plan. D essence of this espitle is 4 u 2 think it through well and strategize well b4 finally concluding. May God see u through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by Paulo3ree(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
sageb:
Ayete, Tapa and Iganga. these places are good for Agricultural business and the indigenes are hospitable. I reminisce my NYSC days
Which state is that
Re: Where Can I Begin Life Cheaply As A Fresh Graduate by Salt06(m): 7:22am On Aug 31, 2021
November24:
Thanks alot
Would have advised you stay put first and do some serious feasibility after reading this now but its been months you put this up.
How did it go? Did you later move?
And howre you faring in your new place?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Careers In Human Geography / Hot And Interesting Project Topics On "Political Science". / I Want To Join Another Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.