Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? (2888 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by MNDY(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nazgul:
Women love money madly, guys love sex madly.

Women dream of meeting cute rich guys who will buy the world and present it to them, guys dream of meeting a beautiful goddess who will give them the sex of their lives.

The goddess and Rich guy meet, the goddess opens her legs and the guy opens his wallet. Both parties are satisfied. Case close.

- The goddess enjoyed the sex too. She even
cli.maxed multiple times. You guys should
stop making it sound like the girl did the guy
a favour opening her legs. They are
capitalizing on it to even collect money join
too and taking guys for fools in the long run.

- And when she is h.orny and pretentiously
come to you for the D, you would still think
she came to give it to you and you will give
her what you think she likes in return -
MONEY.

- It's a Nigerian women thing. Other women
around the world don't have the mentality
of Nigerian women. They work for their money and spend their own money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by pansophist(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Same way Amercian, Chinese, or Russians girls can be useless. But wait, all of them? No na. Can't be all. Maybe some but not all.

My mama, grandma and sisters are Nigerians, and them no useless at all. They are the definition of strong women. See, be calming down with this your sweeping statement to avoid invoking the fury of amadioha on your life. Take your time cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by pansophist(m): 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lying that you don't want money is part of the strategies of getting the money. Same way you will convince an employer that you're in the company for growth, bla bla, but your target na salary. Men do it too, hiding under relationships, but what they are after is an exclusive, unrestricted, constant access to sex.

If you haven't known by now, we are all deceiving ourselves. From government, to police, to citizens, churches and relationships. Know this and know peace. The natural template is what you should work with. Women brings body, men brings money. The proof is all over you.

Women earn less than men but somehow, consumer purchasing is driven by women. About 85% of all financial activities is influenced directly or indirectly by women. So men make the money for women to enjoy, and women arrange their bodies for men to nack. Reason why the surgery, cosmetics, and fashion industry is mainly driven by women.

Leave women that says they do not want money, they are deceiving themselves. And you know what? A woman will forgive you of things she would never let a broke man get away with. You think if that guy in fifty shades of gray is not wealthy, the fine girl go allow him tie her like goat for bed, come de flog her join during nacking? or that lizard looking Ned go marry that teenage virgin?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by DonroxyII: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2021
pansophist:
Lying that you don't want money is part of the strategies of getting the money. Same way you will convince an employer that you're in the company for growth, bla bla, but your target na salary. Men do it too, hiding under relationships, but what they are after is an exclusive, unrestricted, constant access to sex.

If you haven't known by now, we are all deceiving ourselves. From government, to police, to citizens, churches and relationships. Know this and know peace. The natural template is what you should work with. Women brings body, men brings money. The proof is all over you.

Women earn less than men but somehow, consumer purchasing is driven by women. About 85% of all financial activities is influenced directly or indirectly by women. So men make the money for women to enjoy, and women arrange their bodies for men to nack. Reason why the surgery, cosmetics, and fashion industry is mainly driven by women.

Leave women that says they do not want money, they are deceiving themselves. And you know what? A woman will forgive you of things she would never let a broke man get away with. You think if that guy in fifty shades of gray is not wealthy, the fine girl go allow him tie her like goat for bed, come de flog her join during nacking? or that lizard looking Ned go marry that teenage virgin?
Ned even Resemble "Rango" the cartoon grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by monnel45: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
True
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by Moneysoldier007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2021
Let's stop whining ourselves, men are nackiologists while directly or indirectly women are leeches, men should settle for who gives them the least problems, it's also the reason women finally settle for who's ready and never their spec and not for love cos over time women outgrown love especially when they are with a struggling and there's a better offer out there. To be sincere even broke guys are not happy they are broke but you must pass through every stages of life.

The life of a man is hard because he must first build. The only way it can have a certain level of balance is when both parties earn, that way there are not just lovers but partners cos it finally means money is not a problem as they can both compliment each other but the country is hard and most of our ladies have turned to leeches. It's impossible to be with a woman and not spend cos they are are natural responsibilities.

Coat your coat according to your size cos
If a man documents every part of a woman’s life and is too protective then he has no purpose, or worse; SHE is his purpose. Give her a breather to make her own decisions and treat her how she treats the relationship. Your focus is your purpose.

Oga pursue your money jor, women will come natural, infact it is that money you're supposed to use against them, they do according to your bidden, as a matter of fact you become the bitch and she takes up the other role, cos now she has everything to loose, you already gained everything.

Money is god of the world abeg we all love money, as if there's any joy in being broke. If I were a woman I swear I wouldn't date a broke me too. The annoying part na broke boys dey carry love for head pass, be monitoring babe up and down.

I am the last human being on earth one babe will come to and tell me you'll cheat on me, shuuuuuuuu, have I paid your bride price? , bitch it was just your turn, flex no be inside my body the p.enis dey enter. Abeg leave and let live.

Just focus and never stop focusing on yourself and getting your money right.

90% of our secured existence is all about the money, unless you wan dey beg or suffer for old age.

Na guys wey still dey school I dey laugh, during our time at least small love dey, as you are doing love niggas with the mulla are tearing your gfs apart, slapping their asses while moaning 'yes baby' . 9ja is not like before, it's a different 9ja especially under Buhari, everyone is a fuuuking hustler.

My hand is paining me jare.

Sinners like judging sinners for sinning differently.

If you like don't focus on your focus as if being broke is a good thing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Lie That They Don't Care About Money ? by pansophist(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2021
DonroxyII:
Ned even Resemble "Rango" the cartoon grin

Omo, i just check Rango now and saw a strong resemblance. Na wa o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. / Help My Neighbor Is On My Case / NYSC fvck Story:fucking Uju's Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.