Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,093 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (1519 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Backstory one day i met this girl she just came out of nowhere and started funny stupid questions where do you stay blah blah blah I told her where I lived i told her I lived alone I didn't put much attention cos this girl looks older than me and not even my introverted type, thought she was drunk or something

Next thing i knew she started coming to my apartment she would come knock I won't answer, she would leave, come back the next day so on, Saturday I finally answered the door she came in started asking stupid questions again next thing she started saying she loves me blah blah blah long story short I fuckd her, her pussy was wide as hell really boring actually, now she keeps disturbing me everyday

First of all I'm an extremely suspicious person I believe that humans are naturally selfish by nature, people always use others to get something even married couples and people dating i have no issues there you use me I use you... partnership

Except with this girl I don't know what she wants i know it's not money and I know it's not sex or relationship, it's been making me a bit worried lately I used her for sex but what does she want me for?

Let me add this girl is older than me and even has a job whereas im still a student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does She Want? by Xenry: 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Young man, it's not every free food that is genuine,
not every hole you see you go enter...
By the way, what have that sex benefited you?
Misplaced priorities everywhere!sad

10 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by ena5four(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Same Case O, but my own better coz she's bleeping tight and independent. she doesn't Bleep around too, she's loyal gan

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Kriss216: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
You no ask us this question before you enter, as you enter finish come out, you're asking us silly question.

Are we a joke to you

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
Xenry:
Am only human na
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kriss216:
You no ask us this question before you enter, as you enter finish come out, you're asking us silly question.

Are we a joke to you
I thought she would reveal the answer after the sex tho, the truth always comes out when they cum
Except in dis case it's hard to decipher

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
ena5four:
Same Case O, but my own better coz she's bleeping tight and independent. she doesn't Bleep around too, she's loyal gan
Lucky
Re: What Does She Want? by lilvicky68(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
You better stop swimming in that River benue before you drown oh..some ladies are demons in human form giving you sex but draining you spiritually..run oh..
Re: What Does She Want? by Xenry: 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Am only human na
Yeah, that's true. But you should know that sex is more spiritual than physical, you don't even where she came from and you waka go carry ur d*ck put. cheesy
Well, try and avoid her... She's already a toxic type.
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah, that's true. But you should know that sex is more spiritual than physical, you don't even where she came from and you waka go carry ur d*ck put. cheesy
Well, try and avoid her... She's already a toxic type.
Okay, thanks
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
lilvicky68:
You better stop swimming in that River benue before you drown oh..some ladies are demons in human form giving you sex but draining you spiritually..run oh..
But run where my apartment
Re: What Does She Want? by NairalandEnemy: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
You just met a lady and you bleeped her?
You don' t even know her from Adam or her hiden intention(s)...
Smh.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by realman42: 11:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
"Long story short I bleeped her".mumu u no ask these questions wey u dey disturb us for before diving in .just pray it's not ur destiny she wants
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
NairalandEnemy:
You just met a lady and you bleeped her?
You don' t even know her from Adam or her hiden intention(s)...
Smh.
Sigh* I didn't ask to get scolded I already told my friend and she gave me a really good mother scolding...
I'm asking a question, things i don't know have power over me
Re: What Does She Want? by punisha: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Kriss216:

Are we a joke to you

he thinks we r a community of ndi ala...

any woman fvcked cannot be unfvcked.

he should wait for what follows.
hopefully a bouncing baby boy in 9 months time.
Re: What Does She Want? by InfernoNig: 5:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Ask her what she wants na. Who she be and where she come from.
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 6:02am On Mar 08, 2021
InfernoNig:
Ask her what she wants na. Who she be and where she come from.
She told me who she is, her name family etc but I just ignored it
The difference between studying someone yourself and them giving you edited info about their identity
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 08, 2021
punisha:

he thinks we r a community of ndi ala...

any woman fvcked cannot be unfvcked.

he should wait for what follows.
hopefully a bouncing baby boy in 9 months time.
Lol I doubt this
Re: What Does She Want? by InfernoNig: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2021
LordVoldermort:
She told me who she is, her name family etc but I just ignored it
The difference between studying someone yourself and them giving you edited info about their identity

Ok then. Keep studying her. Girls can't hide their agenda for long.
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 08, 2021
InfernoNig:

Ok then. Keep studying her. Girls can't hide their agenda for long.
Okay alright
Re: What Does She Want? by ITbomb(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2021
I think the main issue here is that the pussi is too wide
Re: What Does She Want? by Brunosamel(m): 9:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Xenry:
Thank you very much he seriously need to hear this and swallow it

(1) (Reply)

Guys Pls Copy These My Personal Preferences Before I Decide To Marry !!! / Don't Lie... Who. Disvirgin You? / Exclusive: A Thread For Handsome Guys (Only Handsome Guys Can Comment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.