Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success (18183 Views)

Nigeria's Duo Of Iwobi And Bassey Lead Fulham To Victory At Manchester / Balogun, Aribo, Bassey Help Rangers Win First Scottish Cup Title In 13 Years / Mainz Condemn Racial Abuse Of Balogun, Ujah By Hannover Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Downey(f): 6:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Samiah33(m): 6:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Nice and congratulations to them
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by pickatyouu: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Big congratulations to all Rangers Team.
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by majamajic(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Steve G , better stay with Rangers , he should not think of coming Liverpool yet , lampard is good example of what will happen to him
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by africandollar: 6:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Where that Aluko guy even dey sef?
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Chiminemine(m): 7:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Auxtin85:
I wished I pursued my football career, I for be celebrity now, CDQ for dey fight Burna boy for my matter.
guy wetin sup? Why you no kon pursue the football career?
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by moremuch1(m): 7:10am On Mar 08, 2021
watch as steven gerald about to be chased and courted by liverpool

meanwhile
check my signature to mine for free a new Cryptocurrency that is about to be launched soon
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Auxtin85(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Chiminemine:
guy wetin sup? Why you no kon pursue the football career?

That na story for another day oo
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by DontSuckToto: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2021
I generally don't like competitions where one team where one team will be dominating it year in, year out. It makes the competition very boring. I wish someone can also do this to Bayern Munich of Germany, Juventus of Italy and Al Ally of Egypt.
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Lightorder: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2021
DonFreshmoney:
Niggars dont deserve the titles
.. people that played nonsense this season...see their big heads sef
go take it from them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by Udodiri01: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Am I the only person that thinks those guys flanking Defoe look alike... Like twins
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by uchaymart(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2021
This league was fixed.
Glasgow Rangers went on to print "55" champions on t shirts, caps and other things because they knew the title had been fixed.

How would an inform Celtic play a goaless draw with Dundee who's struggling.

Who doesn't want to be a record title champion of 11 in a row?

Fixed League.
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by olasubomi2354: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2021
:I wished I pursued my football career, I for be celebrity now, CDQ for dey fight Burna boy for my matter. guy wetin sup? Why you no kon pursue the football career?
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by otokx(m): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations to them.
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by AMvanquish: 9:00am On Mar 08, 2021
That league has always had Rangers & Celtic dominating since time immemorial.
Re: Nigeria's Duo Of Balogun, Aribo Celebrate Glasgow Rangers Title Success by IgboWarlord(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2021
superlanny:
coming from someone that his only achievement is trying to make his preek stand erect every morning �

Jesus!!!No chillz ooo...This one na grand slam...Multiple combo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olawale Oladejo Is Dead! / Kelechi Iheanacho Nets Brace In Leicester City's Stalemate With Rotherham United / Super Eagles Arrive Abidjan For AFCON 2023 (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.