Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? (11940 Views)

The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins / Omo E Choke Ooo...Xiaomi MI 11 Lite Explodes / How To Stream Videos Online For Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Will23(m): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2021
we can beat our chest to say Racksterli has 99% crashed and have got a 1% chance of coming back.

Source: https://www.droidvilla.com/2021/03/e-choke-racksterli-website-down-for-hours.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Raymondj0: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Very bad lol, I just put money last week for the first time after so much talk from friends and the website is gone, we have no option than to move

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by general111(m): 5:54am On Mar 08, 2021
How people put money in stuffs like this is what surprises me

35 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Madmazel(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Thank goodness I didn't join. I told the guy that has been disturbing to join to promise to refund my money if anything goes wrong. He said he can't promise that. I told him to leave me alone then.

22 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Roon9(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2021
For the sake of my elder sis, I sincerely pray it's just an ugrade

4 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by skultrick(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2021
I sincerely hope it's not a crash. I invested 2.2M, my friend invested 280k and her down lines 840k and 5.6M.

I knew a thing like this would happen, but then I just had hope it will last till April at least.

How can a website be down since yesterday especially with the kind of money people have put into this platform?

I never wanted to join but after so much convincing, I decided to take the risk. Now we are here. I saw the CEO with Davido with him endorsing the platform and that was all the convincing I needed. The guy even bought a house of recent at lekki for 1B, and has been visiting subscribers of the platform. He has also been seen with Kanayo O kanayo and other celebrities, even sponsored the Nancy show. All these were what convinced me and over 200k people who have put their money on the platform.

I was even asking my brother to join last month and he bluntly refused siting his huge loss with MMM which also affected my dad.

I fear it'll ever get back to normal especially with this problem, there is panic already and people will take their money and run if everything comes back to normal.

In all, people loss money with these platforms because of greed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Twelfthman: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Well i never heard of this one. So many investment companies out here scaming people of their hard earn money that is why I am very skeptical of these kinda stuff.I can't afford to lose money not in this 2021

3 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by MigeoFoods(f): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2021
I have never heard of this but UNA NO DEY EVA LEARN,DIDNT MMM TEACH YOU PEOPLE ANYTHING!Leave all these get money quick scheme!
People hoping is upgrade SORRY is not it has crashed that is the pattern it follows

Abeg make una come buy my market today is Monday

11 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Harvest601(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2021
grin
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2021
skultrick:
I sincerely hope it's not a crash. I invested 2.2M, my friend invested 280k and her down lines 840k and 5.6M.

I knew a thing like this would happen, but then I just had hope it will last till April at least.

How can a website be down since yesterday especially with the kind of money people have put into this platform?

I never wanted to join but after so much convincing, I decided to take the risk. Now we are here. I saw the CEO with Davido with him endorsing the platform and that was all the convincing I needed. The guy even bought a house of recent at lekki for 1B, and has been visiting subscribers of the platform. He has also been seen with Kanayo O kanayo and other celebrities, even sponsored the Nancy show. All these were what convinced me and over 200k people who have put their money on the platform.

I was even asking my brother to join last month and he bluntly refused siting his huge loss with MMM which also affected my dad.

I fear it'll ever get back to normal especially with this problem, there is panic already and people will take their money and run if everything comes back to normal.

In all, people loss money with this platforms because of greed.

Better say bye-bye to your money.

The truth is, you people should have learned from MMM. There is no such thing as quick money. All Ponzi schemes become unsustaibale after a while...AND collapse.

Go and buy shares or save your money next time.

11 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Freelancerx: 9:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Ah
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Kapeter(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2021
O shock won b'akan. grin

3 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by The5DME(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2021
my sister put almost 60k there o.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerians no dey hear word.

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by MikeMicheal(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2021
MOVE ON
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Simeony007(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
E don happen
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2021
Investors

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by larryking540: 11:12am On Mar 08, 2021
MigeoFoods:
I have never heard of this but UNA NO DEY EVA LEARN,DIDNT MMM TEACH YOU PEOPLE ANYTHING!Leave all these get money quick scheme!
People hoping is upgrade SORRY is not it has crashed that is the pattern it follows

most people who are investing in this what ever name it is been called didn't taste the rod of MMM ,,,,,,MMM show me pepper , anything call online investment ,I don't even get involved at all be it bitcoin oo , cryptocurrency,name them ,I want to see my physical cash working for me

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by TheLoneCitizen(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Roon9:
For the sake of my elder sis, I sincerely pray it's just an ugrade

Elder sis.

6 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Abrahamweb(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2021
How To Make $100 Daily Mining D0gec0in
The EASY WAY

How to Mine D0gec0in

Now for the fun part - how to mine D0gec0in!
Initial Requirements

Before getting started, you want to make sure that you have all the necessary requirements.

1. A good, uncapped Internet connection

One of the things you’ll need is a solid, unlimited Internet connection. You don’t want your Internet to be slow or cut in and out when mining. If you’re not connected to the Internet, you’re not mining.

For slow connections, even if you’re connected, you don’t want to be communicating slowly with the network because that would decrease your chances of receiving block rewards if you and another miner with faster Internet send your results at the same time.

2. Electrical capacity

Since mining is energy-intensive, you want to make sure that your electrical system can handle your D0gec0in mining needs. See the energy requirements of the things you’ll use like cooling and mining equipment.

DOWNLOAD MINER FROM THIS
https://7r6.com/DODGECOIN

1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
skultrick:

i kept telling people to avoid this thing una no gree, soon he will come with another method again, well una know him house nah to go there drag am out no time
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
MigeoFoods:

dey wont listen, one was even insulting me that i b enemy of progress, not a risk taker

him don quiet since nah i never see him post since

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by masterfactor(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
learnt my lesson when I lost money on ISME, since then jungle don mature, if you like use all the marketing skills in this world, you cannot persuade me to invest in any ponzi scheme. our people say "the rain way beat your papa, no let am beat you too"

6 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Roon9(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Elder sis.

She just convinced my mom to run a package grin my mom citing mmm and Ultimate cycler insisted she won't but somehow she convinced her using Davidos ad wherein he endorsed it undecided undecided undecided

Omo grin

3 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by careytommy37(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
skultrick:

This one don pass greed. This is sheer stupidity which means you don't deserve to have any money.
Even if you want to be greedy, be greedy with sense.

9 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
Make e no choke o

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV set, cheap soundbars and washing machines, check my signature
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by skultrick(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
careytommy37:

This one don pass greed. This is sheer stupidity which means you don't deserve to have any money.
Even if you want to be greedy, be greedy with sense.

Oga keep quite! People take risk everyday. Mind you I have my job, so if I lose my 2.2m, I'll take in good faith. So stop blabbing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
skultrick:

Oga keep quite! People take risk everyday. Mind you I have my job, so if I lose my 2.2m, I'll take in good faith. So stop blabbing.
omo shut up n talk with sense see mouth, u speak like an illiterate, risk fuk u there

16 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nigerians will never learn, well nah Una sabi sha.

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by anonym0us: 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
stupidmod3:
omo shut up n talk with sense see mouth, u speak like an illiterate, risk fuk u there
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25 / Glo Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.