Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? (11925 Views)

The Girl I Calls For Hours Almost Daily. Today She Called 10mins / Omo E Choke Ooo...Xiaomi MI 11 Lite Explodes / How To Stream Videos Online For Hours On Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by tbibuzz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
general111:
How people put money in stuffs like this is what surprises me
that site was doomed from day one .I kept singing it that it was just another refurbished MMM .someone said davido endorsed it I told him wen e crash go holc davido if u fit

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by LINTUNE(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2021
skultrick:

I didn't have to reply you but perhaps its wise to clear some people doubts about people's opinions on this faceless platform.

I feel pain because I never wanted to put my hard earned money in any platform that promises unrealistic returns, but gambling is addictive.

I tested the platform initially with their 280k package, then 840k package and now 2.2M. I know someone who started with 560k and then 840k, the other guy started with 560k then 5.6m. Please don't crucify anyone because humans are fully controlled by what they see, be it prof. Or whatever.
u acted like it's cool to loose money to scammers, simply because u are rich..that was y I made that statement..
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Rexraph18(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Everyone has a level of risk they are willing to take with THEIR money.
One of the longest standing rule of ponzi is investing with spare cash (although some Nigerians doesn’t understand “spare cash”)

So if anyone chooses to invest their money in anything with a promise of getting it back with additional interest and something happens to the investment, if the person isn’t complaining to you, then there isn’t any need for most of the comments made on this thread.

My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by skultrick(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
LINTUNE:
u acted like it's cool to loose money to scammers, simply because u are rich..that was y I made that statement..

First, I'm in no way rich, I'm just the average hustler. Secondly, I was only trying to console myself.

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
skultrick:

First, I'm in no way rich, I'm just the average hustler. Secondly, I was only trying to console myself.
and u think attacking people is the best way to do it.

guy find them out n dish out ur anger on them, they didn't invest ur money i keep telling people pyramid schemes dont invest people's money they simple pay YOU WITH YOUR OWN MONEY and dey start forming crash just to return n steal money
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
There are some risks that averagely enlightened people shouldn't take

1. How do you get paid by mere posting comments or pictures online? Who pays that, google or youtube? Is that how google adsense or youtubing works? Falling prey of cheap scam like this can only be said to be borne out of ignorance and pure greed.
2. The second thing, which is the most annoying part, is that there was a crashed platform last year known as rack*sterl*y, with the same model. How do you think by merely changing the "y" with "i" and came with rack*sterl*i, this new platform will not also crash? I want to even believe same characters operated rack*sterl*y and rack*sterl*i.

If you like, if another comes with the name racksterliy, go and invest again and say you are taking risk.

7 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
peeps4u:

1. How do you get paid by mere posting comments or pictures online? Who pays that, google or youtube? Is that how google adsense or youtubing works? Falling prey of cheap scam like this can only be said to be borne out of ignorance and pure greed.
2. The second thing, which is the most annoying part, is that there was a crashed platform last year known as rack*sterl*y, with the same model. How do you think by merely changing the "y" with "i" and came with rack*sterl*i, this new platform will not also crash? I want to even believe same characters operated rack*sterl*y and rack*sterl*i.

If you like, if another comes with the name racksterliy, go and invest again and say you are taking risk.
very stupid dumb risks i even created a thread bout pyramid scheme dey were even defending it
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
stupidmod3:
very stupid dumb risks i even created a thread bout pyramid scheme dey were even defending it

To them, they are the smartest investors and risk takers.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
peeps4u:

To them, they are the smartest investors and risk takers.
risk is buying a house wen things aren't steady, buying plot high rate, not dashing someone money
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Sheriman(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
peeps4u:

You're very right bro but still unfortunate to see some people falling into this cheap trick
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Make una come invest in Petroleum products instead of ponzi scheme, una no go listen. Petronpay is a Switzerland firm where you get 300% over a period of 10 months, that is what I call smart investment which is also highly sustainable. You invest with bitcoin and receive payment with bitcoin
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 7:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
damtan:
Make una come invest in Petroleum products instead of ponzi scheme, una no go listen. Petronpay is a Switzerland firm where you get 300% over a period of 10 months, that is what I call smart investment which is also highly sustainable. You invest with bitcoin and receive payment with bitcoin

Na same same.

All the racksterl*i people once thought they were also into smart investment. MBA people also thought same.

It is always a smart investment until it crashes.

If Petronpay is really a viable and reputable petroleum company, it will sell its shares to the public to raise funds rather than this ROI aimed at scamming people.
A petroleum firm running investment? LOOOOOL

300% in 10 months.

No one should fall for this gimmick, he's only advertising his own scam

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
I shake my head for you sir.
peeps4u:

Na same same.

All the racksterl*i people once thought they were also into smart investment. MBA people also thought same.

It is always a smart investment until it crashes.

If Petronpay is really a viable and reputable petroleum company, it will sell its shares to the public to raise funds rather than this ROI aimed at scamming people.
A petroleum firm running investment? LOOOOOL

300% in 10 years.

No one should fall for this gimmick, he's only advertising his own scam

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
damtan:
petrol pay ko kerosene supply ni, any kenya firm that one looks closer to ng
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 8:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
damtan:
I shake my head for you sir.
shake d head well till it pop

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mmm never teach una lessons, greedy pple
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Kiaso(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Rexraph18:
Everyone has a level of risk they are willing to take with THEIR money.
One of the longest standing rule of ponzi is investing with spare cash (although some Nigerians doesn’t understand “spare cash”)

So if anyone chooses to invest their money in anything with a promise of getting it back with additional interest and something happens to the investment, if the person isn’t complaining to you, then there isn’t any need for most of the comments made on this thread.

My opinion though.

There is no such thing as spare cash

What you call spare cash can be used To Help the needy and less privileged
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by MigeoFoods(f): 6:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Is good to take risk but always use your sense
stupidmod3:
dey wont listen, one was even insulting me that i b enemy of progress, not a risk taker

him don quiet since nah i never see him post since
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
petrol pay ko kerosene supply ni, any kenya firm that one looks closer to ng
Kenya firm? I don't know what you're talking about oo. You're on your own sir
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
shake d head well till it pop
You can probably check it out. I don't just invest without considering and researching all about the firm. Petronpay sell shares to the public, but it's quite a huge amount to buy shares.
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2021
damtan:

You can probably check it out. I don't just invest without considering and researching all about the firm. Petronpay sell shares to the public, but it's quite a huge amount to buy shares.

Can you stop this?

Do you think you're talking to kids?

How many petroleum companies or reputable ones have you heard running investment programs? Even banks don't run investment programs?

If they are that large, they will approach banks for loan or sell shares to the publics.

No reputable company runs investment program like that. 300% in 10 months?

You're obviously advertising your scam and we will call lalasticlala to get you banned

2 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 7:28am On Mar 10, 2021
damtan:

help me check d value of ur stupid life, idiot. kero pay fuk u there
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 7:29am On Mar 10, 2021
MigeoFoods:
Is good to take risk but always use your sense
wat is d sense in investing in pyramid scheme? theres no risk there! it pure stupidity

1 Like

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2021
damtan:

If you did a research like you said;

1. You will know the address claimed by the company is fake.

2. You will know John Grant name is fake and doesn't exist anywhere.

3. You will know the picture and the video claimed to be the CEO is another man who is a speaker and real estate mogul.

4. You will know buying and selling oil will not yield 300% in 10 months unless bunkering is involved.

5. You will know using Bitcoin as a means of deposit is obviously to hide their identities.

6. The company will not mandate you to get referral before you can proceed with registration.

Which reputable investment program mandates you to refer people? Isn't it clear it is just a Ponzi scheme?

Only a fo*ol and scammer will advertise this program.

4 Likes

Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by Rexraph18(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
Kiaso:

There is no such thing as spare cash

What you call spare cash can be used To Help the needy and less privileged

Hmm, I for like reply you but leave am..
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2021
peeps4u:

If you did a research like you said;

1. You will know the address claimed by the company is fake.

2. You will know John Grant name is fake and doesn't exist anywhere.

3. You will know the picture and the video claimed to be the CEO is another man who is a speaker and real estate mogul.

4. You will know buying and selling oil will not yield 300% in 10 months unless bunkering is involved.

5. You will know using Bitcoin as a means of deposit is obviously to hide their identities.

6. The company will not mandate you to get referral before you can proceed with registration.

Which reputable investment program mandates you to refer people? Isn't it clear it is just a Ponzi scheme?

Only a fo*ol and scammer will advertise this program.
why u dey stress ur self for the yahoo boy matter, nah only fools go belive the fool
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by damtan(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2021
stupidmod3:
why u dey stress ur self for the yahoo boy matter, nah only fools go belive the fool
It's surprising how you guys just tag people names they don't bear; but it's alright. Stupidmod3,thanks for the enlightenment
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by stupidmod3: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2021
damtan:

It's surprising how you guys just tag people names they don't bear; but it's alright. Stupidmod3,thanks for the enlightenment
lol dey deceive ur self kero pay
Re: E Choke: Racksterli Website Down For Hours, What's Next? by peeps4u: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2021
damtan:

It is surprising that whenever people are collectively calling out a scam, scammers also join in calling out the scam and then fraudulently advertise their own scams.

You think coming here to join calling racksterl*i a scam will make people believe your own scam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Disable/stop System Update From Automatically Downloading On Any Android / Airtel 4G LTE Bonus Gives Airtel Free 4GB And 25% Data Bonus / Samsung To Unveil The Galaxy S9 On February 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.