Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (42042 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by LiesSlayer007: 9:01am On Mar 08, 2021
grin grin grin the boy is a worthy representative, those days in Moremi high school, ile-ife, during the time of Uncle Gbongan, dem no born you well make you come late to school without wearing enough shirts and shorts for body grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by AbuAeesha: 9:02am On Mar 08, 2021
it is called self defence
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Ktunzmusic: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2021
If you believe you can achieve anything. Just pray, believe and work no matter the hurdles. Don't give up. You will make it. Remember to seek God first.

We are Taking over. Links below.

https://push.fm/fl/umwfqbtk
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Kylekent59: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2021
He needs help. I don't believe flogging him would make him change. As a teacher, you have to tell him about his future and orientate him.

Bring a dull student to me, and I will make him better than before within a week.

This is the secrete.

Input--- Reflect--- Interpret --- Output. The purpose of those 4 is to convert it to mere gossip.

I can explain the fight that happened today at the bus stop.

I couldn't explain what the lecturer said about citizenship in yesterday's lecture to my friend.

I can explain how an accident happened on my way home.

I couldn't explain the physics or chemistry practical that we did yesterday to my friend.

I know how much each of my customers is owing me by heart.

I can't remember the answer she told me she got.

Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by lokho(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Yes o I did it even in secondary school just because of one Mr Aboluje(my maths teacher)
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Him Won Do Odeshi 4 Body.

1 Share

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by hollah123: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2021
ezenwajosh:
I guess many don't understand the meaning of the post....Nigerians are too dumb and lazy....they never read or look beyond what they can see

If that kid can defend himself against his teacher then we grown ups are just sitting and praying against Fulani herdsmen
u can make your point without calling people dumb
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by elpochas: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
Kirkman:
Chester grin
did you attend Navy Sec Sch?thats our slang for people that cane dnt enter.
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by themanderon: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2021
The smile on the face of his classmate is priceless grin
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by AfolabiDaniel(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2021
Well, boy has done nothing wrong
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by calyto: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2021
Legend grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2021
o boi na you sabi pass..
dey carry wardrobe for body cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Icterus(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2021
As funny as this looks, it gives you an insight to the kind of schools we have in this country. For a child of this age to think and act like this shows the norm of the school. Still praying and waiting for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by davies(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Somebody should save this boy from the hand of his teacher.
There are many deep meaning to this picture which should hit our leaders hard if they ever have conscience
Look at how long it would have take the poor boy to get dressed just to avoid his teacher's cane.
At the end of it all, the poor boy isn't learning anything cos of the fear of his who's meant to mentor him but he's rather being bruised by the same teachers.

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Cleanworld(f): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Tpave:
More pictures
please cover his face and stop posting private pics just like that...
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2021
hollah123:
u can make your point without calling people dumb
The post is the one making THE POINT that dumbies couldn't see.....
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Ayobami7(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2021
lol
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Why were they humiliating him? He clearly has some emotional issues. Afraid that them backwards, ignorant and illiterate African teachers might beat him with a stick. Very sad. embarassed

Does anyone knows that child personally? I would like to help and find out why he feels the way he feels and, why he did such a thing.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Icterus:
As funny as this looks, it gives you an insight to the kind of schools we have in this country. For a child of this age to think and act like this shows the norm of the school. Still praying and waiting for a better tomorrow.
Thank you! And the fact that they were humiliating and laughing at him is deplorable. He clearly is emotionally unstable, frightened and needs TLC.

Africa!!

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Brian47(m): 10:39am On Mar 08, 2021
columbus007:
Student that are into these are mostly the dullest in class. kiss

I wore jeans under my school trousers back in Jss1. My house was very far ND I used to trek to school.
That was in 2013, and I no dull
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2021
columbus007:

SMH, that's not true oga.
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by crazygod(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2021
In this heat? cry
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by wasi9ice: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Abeg let them free the boy
Some teachers are naturally wicked shaa, they thought it's only through flogging they can correct a child,,,��
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by AlexRotagowski: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2021
wow..
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nehyooh(m): 11:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Sharp boy !
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by baddosky1: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2021
Stubborn child. Na this kin pikin dey end up being senator undecided
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by dareadewuyi: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
Evidence of good living,what is bad in that,please mind your business jooo!

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Sad that a child has to be forced into such a helpless position that he feels he has to resort to self protection. I'm sure he feels that his parents and his society have failed to protect him.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Ezyp(m): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
columbus007:
No one is dull
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Mandela27: 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
I used to be guilty of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question / Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.