Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,564 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane (42038 Views)

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. / Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Fantazy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
How did he manage to cope with the hot weather?
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Arinze624: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wahala be like fulani easy to enter your land hard to pack out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Legend
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Suremikky(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=DrBrainstorm post=99701558] grin This one na ultralegend, I also did this back then but my own no reach 8 sha.
Uncle Bolaji anywhere you dey Ogun kee... grin[/quot

asin ehn, because of one stupid mrs ijebo i skipped school for almost a whole term till my papa found out..some teachers will just make a child hate sch. asif na hellfire

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Suremikky post=99716902][/quote]
Aswear
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Longman8: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Lolzzz Flogging protective gadgets. (FPG)
Re: This Boy Wore Up To 8 Shirts To School To Lessen The Pains Of The Teacher's Cane by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked shocked shocked AYE MI!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dan Yakubu: Alamajiri Who Turned Economics Graduate. Photos / Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / Maria, Pere & Niyi On UNIZIK Exam Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.