Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections (15690 Views)

Ahmed Musa Gifted A House To Joan Iwuchukwu, A Journalist In Abuja / We Hoped Messi Would Play For Us For Free - Barcelona President, Joan Laporta / Frank Lampard Returns As Chelsea Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by tiswell(m): 7:30am On Mar 08, 2021
congratulations to him

messing can now stay!!!
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Slurity(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2021
maurizjavah:
am not surprised. He is still the best president so far.

this is why GEJ must return.
GEJ IS A TOTAL FAILURE. NIGERIA DIE UNDER HIS REGIME. HE IS A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT, I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ONLY HIS PEOPLE DON'T SEE THIS
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by LordShiva97(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

Font should go to Court. Barto will be back, you will see.

Why should Font go to court?
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by sheddyboy01(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by fergie001: 7:35am On Mar 08, 2021
LordShiva97:

Will you keep quiet?
Why will Bartomeu go to court when he resigned?
Read what you wrote and read what you replied.......more haste, less speed.
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Pjoe238: 7:41am On Mar 08, 2021
Força Barça
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Gkay1(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2021
congratulations, I hope he rebuild barca again
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Crocif: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:
Now, this is a cheering news for all Barcelona supporters all over the world.... The return of Joan Okonjo Laporta will definitely bring to an end the tyranny and backwardness the club suffered under the leadership of one Baba Josep Muhammadu Bartomeu.

This is good for our democracy as it will rejuvenate the club, especially the world famous La Masià academy and push them back to top in Europe.

I believe this news will bring a smile to the face of Olorugun Lionel Akpomiemie Messi and bring to the unceasing speculations about him leaving.

Let's Get down to business Sir Joan Okonjo Laporta.

Força Barça.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You crazy mehn kiss

2 Likes

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by hareskay(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2021
You've said it all. Forza Barca!!!
JidennaJason:
Now, this is a cheering news for all Barcelona supporters all over the world.... The return of Joan Okonjo Laporta will definitely bring to an end the tyranny and backwardness the club suffered under the leadership of one Baba Josep Muhammadu Bartomeu.

This is good for our democracy as it will rejuvenate the club, especially the world famous La Masià academy and push them back to top in Europe.

I believe this news will bring a smile to the face of Olorugun Lionel Akpomiemie Messi and bring to the unceasing speculations about him leaving.

Força Barça.
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:

Força Barça.

Weed at work.....okonjo laporta grin grin ... Muhammadu Bartomeu gringrin
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by LordShiva97(m): 8:38am On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

Read what you wrote and read what you replied.......more haste, less speed.

Apologies. I have modified my comment accordingly.
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Lamasta(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Congrats to FC BARCELONA for their new president we wish him a successful tenure..

All of us at PSG are waiting for them at Paris grin

1 Like

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations.

That incompetent cum corrupt fvcker Bartosh!t can now rot in jail.

Welcome back Mr President.

FORCA BARCA!!

1 Like

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by ofiko123(m): 8:52am On Mar 08, 2021
Congratulations to laporta, more wins..
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Ezmans: 8:54am On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:

Força Barça.
that was then for Laporta
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by fergie001: 9:07am On Mar 08, 2021
LordShiva97:

Why should Font go to court?
Because the election was marred with irregularities, ballot-box snatching and hounding of observers all to suit a particular candidate.

JidennaJason

1 Like

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

Because the election was married with irregularities, ballot-box snatching and hounding of observers all to suit a particular candidate.

JidennaJ..ason
The ballot-box over there is as safe as our Covid-19 palliatives over here.

I don't think any hoodlums would dare snatch it.

5 Likes

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by fergie001: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2021
JidennaJason:
The ballot-box over there is as safe as our Covid-19 palliatives over here.

I don't think any hoodlums would dare snatch it.
#OnBartomeuWeStand
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

#OnBartomeuWeStand
You go stand tire my Penchester United friend.

1 Like

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by dotedote: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2021
You must have slept on the wrong side of the bed when you were having that dream or what we call the ActionBitter-Fearless Effect.

GhostMilitant:

It will not work.
Saw Messi having a confrontation with the new President and storming out on Him.
He tried to pacify Messi, though but he was unyielding. Next I saw him trying to convince a very young black player (didn't take more of the face, but he was black and on a substitute bench... clearly not a full first team player, but considered a future star) guess that would be Ansu Fati?. Messi was having non of it, but the young lad whose protest was weak yielded.

Messi is probably leaving, but Ansu Fati will stay.

I don't really care any way.

Madrid Fan, though and I pray Barca get worse every season.

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by Ayobami7(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2021
congrats
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by IgboWarlord(m): 9:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Abeg which Barcelona presidential candidate promised to bring Arteta if he was elected?..Mek dem come carry ooo..We no want again.We go add Xhaka,Elneny,Willian,Cedric for free..Chambers too,but that one fit dey work ball boy for CampNou...Bitch players playing under a bitch coach working for a bitchAss club.
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by The6thAustralia: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
nice one coachy
Have you heard about palmpay app? See help me click on this link and click on give helping hand. Palmpay will give you 2k and some airtime. Palmplay app is a banking app

But please use my referral link so that, I can help you follow your referral link too

My link own referral link is on my profile.
please mention me is there is anything you don't understand.

all you need to do is download the app,
click on "give a helping hand"
the register it... copy your own referral link and I will follow yours too to get your own 2000 Naira. it's as simple as that
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by AlexRotagowski: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2021
I like it
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by oliverano: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
fergie001:

Font should go to Court. Barto will be back, you will see.

The shithole have clouded your mind.

no be only court....
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by blueAgent(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
GhostMilitant:

It will not work.
Saw Messi having a confrontation with the new President and storming out on Him.
He tried to pacify Messi, though but he was unyielding. Next I saw him trying to convince a very young black player (didn't take more of the face, but he was black and on a substitute bench... clearly not a full first team player, but considered a future star) guess that would be Ansu Fati?. Messi was having non of it, but the young lad whose protest was weak yielded.

Dreamer

Messi is probably leaving, but Ansu Fati will stay.

I don't really care any way.

Madrid Fan, though and I pray Barca get worse every season.

Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
DenreleDave:
Wowwww

We are going to Paris to do a comeback
bro whatsup... how can I withdraw that my 2k ... the thing don disappear
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by DenreleDave(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

bro whatsup... how can I withdraw that my 2k ... the thing don disappear

U download the app?
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
DenreleDave:

U download the app?
Yes naa I did... Upto 8 people did that stuff for me. After all my stuffer I no still see any 2k again despite say I complete everything.

I swear e pain me o
Re: Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections by DenreleDave(m): 9:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

Yes naa I did... Upto 8 people did that stuff for me. After all my stuffer I no still see any 2k again despite say I complete everything.

I swear e pain me o

Abi u Don press wrong thing b dt... I withdraw na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu Shares His Joy Over A Successful Operation Of A Kid In His Foundation / Happy Posthumous Birthday To Stephen Keshi / Lionel Messi Handed Two-Game Ban For Supercopa Red Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.