Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. (43335 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2021
I was 20years when I gained admission into lFederal College of Eucation Osiele Abeokuta, initially I never had interest in going to school after writing jamb three time without gaining admission, but thank to my friend yemi and kayode who advise me to try nce due to the fact that I was working at a nursery school where I earn 3k per month..I started my journey in 2009 as a pre nce student which we usually call (ekolo)..when I got to osiele I mix up with a lot of friend but there was this particular guy toheeb who was closer to me we call him (oke aregba).we both planned not to pay school fees for pre nce, so our agreement was to secure jamb form from the money and then exhaust the rest, when my dad sent my school fees which was 30,500, I had to obtain jamb form and I took the remaining money to super in abule egba to buy correct wears,when I got back to school most of the wears was full of black and the school bag I bought had the logo of a bird(eiye) at the back, that was where problem started,
on that faithful day I decided to walk to school with toheeb and I had my school bag at my back with a black pull over which covered my head.. immediately we entered the campus, we saw some guys about 7 in numbers and they signal to toheeb to come over and thereafter they sent for me and I oblige to meet them, immediately I approach them and what I had was Who You be? identity yourself, and I introduce my name to them, what I heard was a dirty slap from behind, You dey craze abi, I was trembling with fear with the way they spoke to me, without wasting much time, they march me down to off campus and when we got to an uncompleted building I was told to pull off all my cloth which was remaining only boxers o my body, then the marching started, I was told to Bleep alhaja and I must release, the process took about 30 minute before I was release..Then after the while beating they said you are now an ITJ( meaning intending Jew)..that was how the journey into the game of cultist started...after I became ITJ a lot of things happened...
Just wait and hear the journey into the game

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2021
smiley
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Enemzy3348: 8:22am On Mar 08, 2021
IPOBTERRORISTS:
What will someone do with old facebook that's doesn't belong to them? Scammers.
shut the hell up if you gat nothing to say.. people use fb accounts to run ads for their businesses you absolute dickhead

15 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by EmzyT: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
I was 20years when I gained admission into lFederal College of Eucation Osiele Abeokuta, initially I never had interest in going to school after writing jamb three time without gaining admission, but thank to my friend yemi and kayode who advise me to try nce due to the fact that I was working at a nursery school where I earn 3k per month..I started my journey in 2009 as a pre nce student which we usually call (ekolo)..when I got to osiele I mix up with a lot of friend but there was this particular guy toheeb who was closer to me we call him (oke aregba).we both planned not to pay school fees for pre nce, so our agreement was to secure jamb form from the money and then exhaust the rest, when my dad sent my school fees which was 30,500, I had to obtain jamb form and I took the remaining money to super in abule egba to buy correct wears,when I got back to school most of the wears was full of black and the school bag I bought had the logo of a bird(eiye) at the back, that was where problem started,
on that faithful day I decided to walk to school with toheeb and I had my school bag at my back with a black pull over which covered my head.. immediately we entered the campus, we saw some guys about 7 in numbers and they signal to toheeb to come over and thereafter they sent for me and I oblige to meet them, immediately I approach them and what I had was Who You be? identity yourself, and I introduce my name to them, what I heard was a dirty slap from behind, You dey craze abi, I was trembling with fear with the way they spoke to me, without wasting much time, they march me down to off campus and when we got to an uncompleted building I was told to pull off all my cloth which was remaining only boxers o my body, then the marching started, I was told to Bleep alhaja and I must release, the process took about 30 minute before I was release..Then after the while beating they said you are now an ITJ( meaning intending Jew)..that was how the journey into the game of cultist started...after I became ITJ a lot of things happened...
Just wait and hear the journey into the game
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2021
After i becoming an itj, life became unbearable for me as i no longer have freedom in the school again, whenever they see me what they would tell me is to disharm myself and whatever items found on me will be seize, i couldnt hold the threat again, so i had to leave the campus for lagos to go and hustle since i didnt pay school fees and i wouldnt be writing the pre nce exam, when the time for writing jamb came i travelled down to abk to go and write my jamb at rev kuti grammer sch at isabo, to the glory of God when the result came out i scored 180 and had to obtain the post utme form which i had to send the money to a friend to help me get the form because i couldnt enter the sch campus for the fear of my fellow brothers that would jubb me, on the day of the post utme i saw different cult group waiting to toast new members and lure them into cult group, i was shock when i saw those that initiated me in pre nce, it was as if the ground should swallow me but i had to summon courage to move closer to them.

12 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by montumonami(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
Following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Backtonairaland: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2021
I saw bleep alhaja, can you explain.

btw check out my signature

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Backtonairaland post=99703626]I saw bleep alhaja, can you explain.

I was told to Bleep alhaja until i release
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=officialmario post=99704013][/quote] to Bleep alhaja
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
When i move closer to them and they greeted me, so they advise me to write the exam very well so that i could gain admission into 100level, they waited for me til i finish writing the exam, immediately they sighted me, i was match again to off campus with the members of the gang for another phase of initiation,this time around we are three in number and the told me i would need to rock Fm six times b4 going to jungle for normal baming, they collected my new phone i just bought in lagos and 3k that was meant for my transport and feeding, then i begin to feel unsafe with this my new group, i left abk for lagos to continue my hustle, when the post utme result came out i was given theathe art/english to study and my name was number 14 on the first batch list, i met a friend again Al ameen and we both planned to contest for student union post when we got to final year, so we both choose nickname for popularity, his own was (bowen) and mine was man mario.
Believe me, i was very popular in school.

10 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2021
The journey into 100level started in 2010, i had to change my course to sos/crs because i had D7 in literature, toheeb that lured me into cultism has drop out of school because his o/level result was nothing to write home about so he couldnt proceed further, i had to form alliance with al-ameen in 100level because of our political ambition, so, when i started making friend with al-ameen, i lost interest in becoming a cultist, the cult group will come and wait for me in front of main hall just to obtain my valuables, i became personal office to them and most of my coursemate are begining to wonder if i had join cultist, whenever i sight them from the class i would drop my phones, wallet and any valuables i have to girls in my dept including my sch bag, life became unbearable for me because there was no freedom, i would pass through the bush path whenever im going for lectures, i dare not pass the main gate unless i want to miss the whole class for the day.
Many a times,they would use local pistol to pursue me.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2021
Theatre not theathe....

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by luwiizy(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2021
Go on... Real men dey behind you.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by annyplenty(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2021
Join cult is like officially signing your death warrant by yourself.

16 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by R1CHSATAN: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
I was told to Bleep alhaja
can u elaborate on this? u bleeped an alhaja for real?

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by R1CHSATAN: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
ool.
try to disguise a little, dont use real names and real locations

9 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2021
tanks boss noted

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
can u elaborate on this? u bleeped an alhaja for real?

it is just a slogan use by cultist, you will lie down on the bench and they wil tell tell u to start fucking the bench, the process is called Bleep alhaja

24 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by R1CHSATAN: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:

it is just a slogan use by cultist, you will lie down on the bench and they wil tell tell u to start fucking the bench, the process is called Bleep alhaja
ah ok.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 11:11am On Mar 08, 2021
I became ITJ for over a year, as at that time a lot of cult group has also come to toast me into their group, initially i had interest in BUCCA(ALORA C LORD) I love their mode of dressing, they are handsome, cool and responsible, but it was too late to retract my step back as i was an ITJ already, along the line i begin to mingle with different guys both frm my dept and outside my dept, most of them happen to be in different cult group, but i was more closer to eiye confraternity than any other group, my other group were furious that i had started making new friends with eiye boys, they became mad at me and when they came to warn me that if i ever tried to join any group i should count myself as a dead man.
The day of my initiation was fix on the matriculation day and i was told to sought 10k as the baming fee, that was after they have rock my FM 5times...then something terrible happened on the matriculation day.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2021
R1CHSATAN:
try to disguise a little, dont use real names and real locations
thanks for the observation boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:
I became ITJ for over a year, as at that time a lot of cult group has also come to toast me into their group, initially i had interest in BUCCA(ALORA C LORD) I love their mode of dressing, they are handsome, cool and responsible, but it was too late to retract my step back as i was an ITJ already, along the line i begin to mingle with different guys both frm my dept and outside my dept, most of them happen to be in different cult group, but i was more closer to eiye confraternity than any other group, my other group were furious that i had started making new friends with eiye boys, they became mad at me and when they came to warn me that if i ever tried to join any group i should count myself as a dead man.
The day of my initiation was fix on the matriculation day and i was told to sought 10k as the baming fee, that was after they have rock my FM 5times...then something terrible happened on the matriculation day.

No talk say na SVC do you all this sha
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Thomthom(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2021
ride on proud Jew men like me dey follow

3 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by R1CHSATAN: 11:51am On Mar 08, 2021
officialmario:

thanks for the observation boss
u are welcome bro. stay safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Twelfthman: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2021
Oh boy
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by KingMack(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
We are following Mario to the promise land grin

4 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
Then on the day matriculation day, it was my sister that came to check on me, around 1pm I receive a call that I should come to the SUG building and on getting there I saw over 20 men sitting at the back of the SUG building and I was told to prepare for the initiation ceremony which will be coming up by 10pm same day....I was trembling with fear and I could no longer hold myself again, I was told to come along with condom that I will use to Bleep when I come...
immediately I left the campus I couldn't come back again throughout the day, but as fate would have there was fight between the OPC and that day so I use that as an excuse for not coming for the initiation, the following day when we met at the campus they collected my phones and 1500 from me, there is no one I could run to for help...I remained ITJ throughout first semester 100....I was progressing in my academics, I had only one carry over and my CGPA was 3.86....
When we resume second semester an incident happened at the female hostel that almost cost me my life but thanks to God that I was alive...
To be continued...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Emeks008(m): 12:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Second Semester Crisis at Hall 2 female hostel..
Many people thought I belong to Eiye confraternity because I always move with them every time, so on this fateful day I had to go and meet a course mate of mine to collect food as usual in the female hostel in company of two of my niggas in which the two of them was eiye member...
On getting to the female hostel we saw group of Eiye frat sitting in front of the girls hostel, I am familiar with all of them and we just had to sit down with them just to observe chick moving in and out of the hostel..But all of all sudden a lady just pass in front of where we are sitting and this lady happens to be a White Angel..(The female cult of OPC). then we all shouted Ole Ole Ole( thief)that was the slogan we always call any lady that sleep around with men on campus..this lady was embarrass and she had to make a report to their leader name withheld, when the leader came he told the lady to slap me as I was the one that brought the name to the campus, but those beside me resisted her from slapping me and gave her the beating of my life...I never knew when have search for trouble..As at when this incident happened I was still an (ITJ)..then the leader called their members at off campus to intervene about the incident, as at that time I had gone to the hostel to collect the food inside the hostel, so, we have not walk 5minute from the female hostel when we saw some group of guys coming from our direction..then I heard the leader of the group shouting Ema je kan koja oo( don't let them go)pursue them...E le won paaaaa...

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos / Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.