Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. (43330 Views)

Don't Confront A Cultist Alone, Report Him Or Form A Group - Force PRO, Adejobi / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Naval Officer Shoots IMSU Graduate Dead, Accuses Him Of Being A Cultist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Silentgroper(m): 1:10am On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:
MY CLASH WITH MY SENIOR COLLEAGUE WHOSE NAME IS MIRINDA...
Pls i wouldnt be able to drop this episode tonight i am having low battery, i will drop all in the mid9te
pls i am deeply sorry..
Dz MIRINDA. Is he from ogbomosho?
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by dipson4u08(m): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2021
Silentgroper:

NO FROM IBARAPA NI.... MUMU... SEE QUESTION... ABI YOU BE SARS

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Silentgroper(m): 7:50am On Mar 12, 2021
dipson4u08:

NO FROM IBARAPA NI.... MUMU... SEE QUESTION... ABI YOU BE SARS
No i knw a guy nicknamed mirinda from there. I just wan dey sure if i no dey follow cultist do friend.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Kingfragz: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Am beginning to feel concerned....wheres dis nigga??
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by UpdatesiOS147(m): 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kingfragz:
Am beginning to feel concerned....wheres dis nigga??

Tonight Men go decide Wetin go sup untop hin matter after hin don collect mending wella and better Janet. He dey form Obinna. We go sacrifice ham today. Mario don collect. Watch out
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Kingfragz: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
UpdatesiOS147:

Tonight Men go decide Wetin go sup untop hin matter after hin don collect mending wella and better Janet. He dey form Obinna. We go sacrifice ham today. Mario don collect. Watch out
mad ooo....nigga don cast oo..shii
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
I may not be able to finish this story due to some reason, i still have plenty update but a lot of things are happening, i want to stay safe...

14 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
UpdatesiOS147:

I ALREADY DROP THIS STORY

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
Cant disclose the identity, i have drop this story

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Silentgroper(m): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:

Cant disclose the identity, i have drop this story
U should wrote dz story on d thread i talked abt earlier. D owner of d thread wey be dss agent fit cover u.

10 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
I really appreciate those that have been following my story..

Lordofreal
pathokpo
Lifeoftrigga
kogi2010
richsatan
kingmack
capitalzero
dipson4u08
tafabaloo
silentgroper
and all those that I couldn't mention their names...
I am so sorry that I couldn't continue this my story due to one or two things.....Say No To Cultism and it's vice

6 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Thurmieee: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
It's so sad that the OP has been bullied into submission. cry

8 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by kogi2010: 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:

Lordofreal
pathokpo
Lifeoftrigga
kogi2010
richsatan
kingmack
capitalzero
dipson4u08
tafabaloo
silentgroper
I am so sorry that I couldn't continue this my story due to one or two things.....Say No To Cultism and it's vice
my hand fall sha

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
No

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by tunjiajayi: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:

Lordofreal
pathokpo
Lifeoftrigga
kogi2010
richsatan
kingmack
capitalzero
dipson4u08
tafabaloo
silentgroper

Bro, security issues?

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Pillar12: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
wtf OP don fall my hand...make i pack my bag comot for this thread.
Sign out.

1 Like

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by savageyoungboy(m): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chai!!! Na wa ooo
Mario nor rise finish yet fuel price dor rise

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by spartan117(m): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
I've been following this thread from day 1. I actually feared for the op's safety because you cannot come out to expose these men of the underworld like this without first submitting yourself to a higher power.

I've heard of many testimonies of people renouncing cultism and turning to Jesus despite the threat to life. There is a particular one in my church who is now doing well as a gospel minister.

Op the only way to truly break free from cultism is to totally and sincerely surrender your life to Jesus.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God . Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
I am startin my story back again, i will not back, the way i ended up was bad, i need to let my fellow nigerian student to know the outcome of the panel and what hapened during my final year in school..i am not afraid of anything, if it will cost me my life i am ready...
follow me by 8am tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by butterfly777(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:
I am startin my story back again, i will not back, the way i ended up was bad, i need to let my fellow nigerian student to know the outcome of the panel and what hapened during my final year in school..i am not afraid of anything, if it will cost me my life i am ready...
Bros, I love you and I like to read your story. But your life is much more precious than the story, please, if you don't have a reliable security around you, I especially if you don't know how to engage God for your protection, I strongly advice you to suspend the story.

Many People have already learnt that cultism is evil. Stay safe bro.

32 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by lordofreal(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:

Lordofreal
pathokpo
Lifeoftrigga
kogi2010
richsatan
kingmack
capitalzero
dipson4u08
tafabaloo
silentgroper
Oga please I dey enjoy the story.
Is still the reason I am always on nairaland.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by dipson4u08(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Silentgroper:
No i knw a guy nicknamed mirinda from there. I just wan dey sure if i no dey follow cultist do friend.

HE CAN NOT CONFIRM IDENTITY TO YOU OOO
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by capitalzero: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
officialmario:

I wish you are a DSS or NIA agent or Naval officer. You are an asset.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Silentgroper(m): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
dipson4u08:

HE CAN NOT CONFIRM IDENTITY TO YOU OOO
I don hear..
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
lordofreal:
Oga please I dey enjoy the story.
Is still the reason I am always on nairaland.
shocked
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by Map1(m): 1:17am On Mar 13, 2021
hnmmmmm
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:17am On Mar 13, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
shocked
follow me today... Story contimues
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:33am On Mar 13, 2021
After about a week, i saw mirinda and he apologize to me and we both re unite, at my tp school i have made a lot of friends and i was the favourite of every student both the seniors and the junior i had over 10 student that are my homeboys, what i notice is that most of the student in this school also belong including the female student, my table is always loaded with food and drinks during breaktime, at times the senior student would lead me to their class to go and burst those using their phones for betting insyd the school, honestly speaking i enjoyed my tp school, the only problem i face was that it is only eiye that dominated ilaro, my freedom there was limited, during my stay at ilaro three eiye boys were drop dead on different occasion, at times they would come and burst my house not knowing that my student that are part of them would give me update not to sleep at home, i was very popular at ilaro, i was love by both student, teachers and indigene the glory was too much, i use NBM GLORY AT ILARO.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2021
My babe invited me to come and spend weekend with her at abk to i had to travel down from ilaro to abk and it was on friday, i got to abk and on saturday morning i decided to go and flex with my niggas in my house, unknown to me that a pastor has been killed very close to my house and investigation is going on, the SARS operative had gone to thd BAALE and the town people to ask if they know any student that always terrorize the area and they mention my name and two other names, i was on the blacklist, around 9am in the morning we were just flexing in front of our house when a sienna car packed very close to our house, immediately the men came out in mufty wears i suspected them to be OPMESA, but i wasnt discourage, i have'nt committed any crime and no need to panik, unknown to us that they had come to burst our house, they opened their bonnet as if the car was faulty, before we know it they had bursted us, it was too late to run, they grab me frm the back and the man said what is your name? I said l***.
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by lordofreal(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2021
officialmario:
After about a week, i saw mirinda and he apologize to me and we both re unite, at my tp school i have made a lot of friends and i was the favourite of every student both the seniors and the junior i had over 10 student that are my homeboys, what i notice is that most of the student in this school also belong including the female student, my table is always loaded with food and drinks during breaktime, at times the senior student would lead me to their class to go and burst those using their phones for betting insyd the school, honestly speaking i enjoyed my tp school, the only problem i face was that it is only eiye that dominated ilaro, my freedom there was limited, during my stay at ilaro three eiye boys were drop dead on different occasion, at times they would come and burst my house not knowing that my student that are part of them would give me update not to sleep at home, i was very popular at ilaro, i was love by both student, teachers and indigene the glory was too much, i use NBM GLORY AT ILARO.
baba jah bless you for this
Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by perestroika19: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2021
OP, you should have known that they would come after you. You should have assumed the identity of a dead member to narrate your story. With that nobody will be able to trace the story to you.

To other intending cultists wishing to come out with their stories, ALWAYS assume the identity of a dead member of your cult while narrating your stories. Point the stories far away from yourself as far as possible. If you want to describe real actors, this way you can describe them with their real identities without anyone being able to trace you

12 Likes

Re: The Rise Of Mario..my Journey So Far As A Cultist. by officialmario(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2021
I didnt mention my nickname, he gave me a dirty slap, and he ask again, what is your name? I lied again, he gave me an headbutt then i started seeing stars, then the third time i couldnt hold it again, i said my name is MARIO.Then they said that is the boy... ARREST HIM, they took over 6 of us that day, we had to lap ourself to the station, they arrested 3men and 2jews alongside with us..but they were release after they confirm they are jews, Then they took their guns and told me to follow them down to our house to search our house but i just thank God one of us was nt arrested, he had gone to pack exibit we have inside our room, if nt for him, maybe we would be in jail by now, on getting to the house, they checked evrywhere but nothing incriminating was found, as we are about going back they wanted to make u turn and there they saw taiwo and was arrested him, he formed OBONTE, he was suppose to leave that vicinity but hin don looseguard...They drove us back to the station...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / Pastor’s Wife, Mummy Pelumi, Commits Suicide In Lagos By Hanging / Gana's Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.