Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) (23963 Views)

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video / Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 10:52am On Mar 08, 2021
The founder of Kingsway International Christian Centre , Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, has received shot of COVID - 19 vaccine.

Ashimolowo, whose church has branches in Nigeria and the United Kingdom, shared photos of his vaccination on social media on Sunday.

I have taken the vaccination today . Very simple and quick . I encourage all BAME ( Black , Asian and ethnic minority community ) to take the vaccination. Save lives. Stay Safe . Protect yourselves . We need to do this. Let's go.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=274520280704364&id=100044391820764

The UK - based Nigerian pastor captioned some photos of his vaccination in a Facebook post.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by DontSuckToto: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2021
Is it only for prominent ones?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
I thought the vaccine was the plan of the Antichrist. How come pastors are now taking the vaccine?
donnie:
These people don't represent us. They're all paid agents. When Babylonian makes you, you cannot go against the system. You will support the system thereby enslaving you own people.

Same goes for the woman y'all are happy about N.O.I. She too was made by the elite globalists for the same purpose. In fact her stand during her interviews that Africans must all be vaccinated secured her the job.

You're definitely one of those who believe 5g causes coronavirus. undecided

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2021
I expected this. They hope everything will now "return to normal". He hopes the crowds, services, tithes and offerings etc. can now resume without hindrance. Oga, normal is long gone!

Those whom you've now officially and publicly submitted yourself to have been in charge of your lives and your so-called churches all along. So we're not surprised.

We hope to also see photos of Pastor E. Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi etc. Blind leaders of the blind.

The Covid19 compliant pastor poses for some shots.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

kingxsamz:

You're definitely one of those who believe 5g causes coronavirus. undecided

You conspiracy theorists. You reprobates twisted Pastor Chris' words to say what he didn't say.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Which country him take he own vaccine?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by BigBrowser: 10:59am On Mar 08, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Image123(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2021
i knew they'll tell the influencers to take it publicly to encourage more people. Jesus Christ is coming soon. Na so e go do people like film.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2021
Malaria injection or Covid-19 vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 11:07am On Mar 08, 2021
These people don't represent us. They're all paid agents. When Babylon makes you, you cannot go against the system. You will support the system thereby enslaving your own people.

Same goes for the woman y'all are happy about N.O.I. She too was made by the elite globalists for the same purpose. In fact her stand during her interviews that Africans must all be vaccinated secured her the job.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Image123(m): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2021
donnie:
I expected this. They hope everything will now "return to normal". He hopes the crowds, services, tithes and offerings etc. can now resume without hindrance. Oga, normal is long gone!

Those whom you've now officially and publicly submitted yourself to have been in charge of your lives and your so-called churches all along. So we're not surprised.

We hope to also see photos of Pastor E. Adeboye, Sam Adeyemi etc. Blind leaders of the blind.

The Covid19 compliant pastor poses for some shots.

This is a naive and crude way of thinking. People don't take vaccinations for tithes and offerings. These are all birth pangs before the coming of Christ. From all the technology to the diseases to the disasters. Everything is almost set for those things we read about in the prophets, the Revelation and co. Very interesting times

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by donnie(m): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:

This is a naive and crude way of thinking. People don't take vaccinations for tithes and offerings. These are all birth pangs before the coming of Christ. From all the technology to the diseases to the disasters. Everything is almost set for those things we read about in the prophets, the Revelation and co. Very interesting times

Good Christian reasoning, but I'm not a Christian, Many of us were awake to the truth long before Covid19. Many brothers warned about the coming compulsory vaccines for years before they finally arrived. So we already know where to put them vaccines, in the trash.

So I am not at all reactionary like many of you with this vaccine thing. We were long prepared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by TroubleIsland(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2021
Indeed
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2021
I don't understand....
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Shellsploit: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2021
This is from astrazeneca cheesy

Those ones taken on live tv some days ago na antivenom vaccine grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2021
Deluded atheists like some above will come and pass false narratives that were non existent just to try and make themselves feel intelligent.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by iamJ(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Why is this pastor taking vaccine? You can fight demons and move mountains, tiny virus una no fit fight cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by The5DME(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
This man's church has long lost the main objective why it was founded, All they do in that church now is fashion and who got the best clothes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by DeMonk: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2021
Good one and commendable, enough of the conspiracy theories.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by eplanning: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Na wao so this how we gonna live
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by iamJ(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Image123:
i knew they'll tell the influencers to take it publicly to encourage more people. Jesus Christ is coming soon. Na so e go do people like film.
e no worry you say people are called influencers abi you no see anything wrong with somebody having power to manipulate the public

1 Like

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by atonement12: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
So sad! sad My people are perishing for lack of knowledge. Without faith and trust in the Lord, it is completely impossible to please God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by The5DME(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2021
[s]
atonement12:
So sad! My people are perishing for lack of knowledge. Without faith and trust, it is completely impossible to please God!
[/s]
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Witchersunited: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
atonement12:
So sad! sad My people are perishing for lack of knowledge. Without faith and trust, it is completely impossible to please God!
god for the unintelligent.
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by focus7: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
I thought the vaccine was the plan of the Antichrist. How come pastors are now taking the vaccine?

All pastors do not have Rev Chris conspiracy theory
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by federalgodey: 11:26am On Mar 08, 2021
God bless you Sir
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by oluwaVaz(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2021
Why he no take am for naija
Re: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2021
And so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / Pastor Prays Over Brooms In Church, Gives Members To Sweep Away Evil. Photos / What Is The Blasphemy Against The Holy Spirit, The Unforgivable Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.