Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

How To Know That You Might Be Working Too Much - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Know That You Might Be Working Too Much (152 Views)

Let Your Phone Be Working For You / Is It Possible To Be Working For The State Govgovernment And Federal Government / Please How Do I Know That My Company Remmited The Tax Deducted From My Salary To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know That You Might Be Working Too Much by ValourDigest(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2021
As unlikely as it seems, we actually understand you and why you might be stretching yourself excessively. You had and still have a lot of responsibilities on your plate that you cannot afford to take lightly. As such, you began working too much just so you could cater to your needs and everyone else’s without being a disappointment.

We have to commend your resilience. You are a man of valour. But, you should know that working too much is going to do you more harm than good, especially health-wise. But, how do you know that you’re working too much? Let’s see.

Increased alcohol intake

It’s really no new information that people often turn to bottles of spirits to ease their stress and help them relax in particularly unsettling times. If you notice that you’re drinking more alcohol than you normally would allow yourself all the time, you might be working too much. This is especially so if the alcohol usually comes when you get back from work.

Reduced productivity

Whether you choose to admit it or not, the truth is that your productivity level is somewhat tied to how much rest you get. Scientifically speaking, your brain becomes less capable of intelligent work the longer it stays awake. So, if you’re noticing that you can’t get things done no matter how much you try, you might’ve worked your brain too hard, and it needs a break.

READ MORE: https://newsbreakersonline.com/how-to-know-that-you-might-be-working-too-much/

(1) (Reply)

How To Hire A Skilled Economic Researcher For NGO In Abuja, Nigeria / Jerry Pls Reach Out To Me / NLC Suspends Strike In Kano, Accepts Old Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.