Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) (61485 Views)

Paul And Jude Okoye Pose With Their Wives At An Event / Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by YorubaPrince: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
I don't think Tribe is the cause of their dispute

It is, abeg. If na one Okoro savage he marry, you no go dey hear all dis rants... undecided
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
Don baba wey dey patronize IG models
hahaha
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by abidem4real: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Paul Okoye shares photos as he wines and dines with brother Jude at Don Jazzy's new house.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMH7QItnH1N/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again
Chai! See Don Jazzy's head as e big, he don chop every ijekuje finish. Money fine sha oooooo
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by PAQ(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Someone in that picture is pregnant, e dey even wear maternity dress.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Newton85: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Marry a woman who will work for the good of your family name , uplift it for brotherly Co-existence and not ones that are witches behind the curtain that works round the clock creating enemity.

Such is the fate of peter Okoye.....

May God show him his light one day....

Just look at how Jude Okoye is singing with his brothers name Paul Okoye in the short clip..... courtesy of marrying virtuous ladies whose prizes are far high above ruby...
slowpoke, just call Lola Omotayo a "Yoruba witch" and go. Monumental dickhead!
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by koning: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dem no dey diet?. See all that food. Everybody looks bloated except Paul.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by afube: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Marry a woman who will work for the good of your family name , uplift it for brotherly Co-existence and not ones that are witches behind the curtain that works round the clock creating enemity.

Just look at how Jude Okoye is singing with his brothers name Paul Okoye in the short clip..... courtesy of marrying virtuous ladies whose prizes are far high above ruby...

for once I agree with you 100%
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by afube: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Afromentalist:

In the last news Peter okoye is booming. Nigga has invested in various businesses and making a breakthrough in various industries.

How bad his fate might be ?

i did not know that ,emmmm which businesses and industries?
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Cryptomillion: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by oshionelecky: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
Let me introduce you to Pi network.
Pi is a new form of cryptocurrency, just like Bitcoin in its early stage it's being mined for free now and the process of mining it is stress free. All you need to do is download the app on Google Play Store and sign up and click a button once every 24hrs.
Though the cryptocurrency has no value now till it's listed in stock market/exchange by the end of 2021, but untill then people are mining it for free and accumulating and it has over 13million plus users and counting.
Mining might stop at anytime because the coreteam are developing Pi wallet and market places when they are done,it will stop.
So download the app and start mining,it will not take you more than 5sec of your time everyday to do so for a brighter future when it actually becomes reality.And don't forget to verify your number or Facebook by going to your profile in the app.by doing this ,you will not loose your earning when pi goes to exchnange,
If you are interested, download the app on Google Play Store by searching for Pi on play store, type my invitation code: oshionelecky in the place you are asked to fill referral code.
Note: you can earn even if you add no one, but your earning rate increases when you add someone.
The Bitcoin millionaires stories are about to be repeated once again, this time with the Pi Coin.
History is about to repeat. Don't regret not jumping on the moving train now that you still have the opportunity.
Just in case you need some explanation, you can Whatsapp me on 08169720230.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Get a life please.....

1 Like

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
Hold up hold up... Hold up! We dem Boyz.

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
Peter is like an outcast.
One thing I've come to realize is Paul seems to have more friends in the music industry than peter

Peter is still richer
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by micxwell(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
Peter is like an outcast.
One thing I've come to realize is Paul seems to have more friends in the music industry than peter
Paul is the only one truly made for music amongst the two. Everyone knows he's talented na. So it's normal. Peter was the FACE then, Paul was the ENGINE. A car with an ugly body but with a good engine will still take you to your destination.......

1 Like

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmyGod:

I don't know Lola's intention actually but all I know is that a good woman will always try her best to make sure that she is not the person who is causing problems in the family, marriage is not easy. Marriage is the only thing that can tire families apart more especially jazebels.

How are you guys sure Lola is the reason for PSquare’s breakup up/split?

I don’t know where you guys get these stories from?
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Money makes the works go round they say, people love the good things of life.

*Money makes the world go round*
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
If Paul and Peter Okoye can co-exist as one family, why should Biafra and Nigeria lives as one Nigeria

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by chuksbogus2001: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
That's not Paul and Peter . There is Jude and Paul
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by kolade560: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yours definition of virtuous lady is a lady from Igbo.. tribalism has blinded u.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by kolade560: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmyGod:

I don't know Lola's intention actually but all I know is that a good woman will always try her best to make sure that she is not the person who is causing problems in the family, marriage is not easy. Marriage is the only thing that can tire families apart more especially jazebels.
don't mind people, they are labelling her cos she is Yoruba woman. that's her only offence.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
Paul and peter dey Bleep up no matter how the conflict be make una still unite even tho if na wOman cause am e no mean this guys are not real all niggas Jude go don' try Im best to settle their matter but I no say na their wives dey cause all this Wahalla
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmyGod:

Is she the only woman married into that family? they have Ify and Anita may I remind you that Lola was there before the two, why didn't all these squabbles not emanate then? but immedatiely the other two women turned wives problems started springing up here and there. Allow Lola rest pls. She is not their problem neither is she the only woman married into that family as a wife. They the wives should come together and work for peace and harmony in that family.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by ibedun: 7:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
tolumizzy:
Good one... Igbo amaka

Igbo amaka inside Another man’s land? May God give Igbos wisdom!!! angry

We truly need a referendum!!!
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Cmanforall: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Afromentalist:

In the last news Peter okoye is booming. Nigga has invested in various businesses and making a breakthrough in various industries.

How bad his fate might be ?
Peter is rich.
But his Zoomlifestyle is more like a scam... people contribute and he gives a lucky person peanut. That's not really a business
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by cuber86: 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
You believe that Peter has to wine and dine with them to show he's doing well or ok? Get your crowd mentality out of here!
And by the way, I'm 100% sure your own family isn't in order!

Juliusmalema:

Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by cuber86: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He allowed himself to be embittered by his wife.

How do you idiots even know the truth of the matter?
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by cuber86: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

This forum is full of misogynist.

Tell me about it...It's a national problem!!! The woman gets thrown under the bus especially if one of the aggrieved party suggests so in the case of Paul! These are grown men!!! This is so sad
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2021
boulala84:
I fear person wey nor fear women...
SO FEARING WOMEN IS NOW AN ACHIEVEMENT ?
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Afromentalist: 8:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
Cmanforall:

Peter is rich.
But his Zoomlifestyle is more like a scam... people contribute and he gives a lucky person peanut. That's not really a business
That's how betting operates. Betting is for losers and addicts and only the operating company wins in the long run. Still it's a legitimate business such as Betnaija and others. a fool and his money must soon be parted.

Moreover Peter has other lines of business he is currently pioneering.
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by karika2018: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
kendrick9:
I don't think Tribe is the cause of their dispute

You spoke right.....it was never the issue of tribe...........ask.....How come the rest of the entire family is united...paul post always about his other siblings on social media including jude.............
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by Bigjoe68: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
EmyGod:

Their mother never liked Lola, basically tribal issues, and after her demise love overcometh for Peter. But Paul and Jude continued their mothers stance..
Cant they just be happy Peter found love?

No matter what Lola does, their minds are made up so dont blame her, she has tried her best
Re: Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) by afrika(f): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2021
Afonja girls no go gree make dey boy choose good igbo geh marry. Don jazzy, i wish u luck in ur nu choice of marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Seyi Awolowo Reunites With His Mother After Leaving Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.